Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was peanuts first greeting so she hadn’t long arrived, he wouldn’t have been that excited had she’d been there a while, he’s normally quite chilled . Unless she’d just wound him up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Old mcHinchy didn’t have a farm, what a feckin’ shame

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well she won’t have the time or energy to do many late night visits when ‘her farm is up and running’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The old saying is 'keep your friends close, keep your enemy's closer'. This is why she also likes to play games with Tattle so often she thrives off the attention of her enemy's more so than her 'friends' & 'followers'.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Then she will be kissing baby Rose? 🤮🤮🤮
I feel genuinely sick watching that dog kissing Zofa on the mouth🤮🤮🤮🤮 … while she’s holding a baby ffs!!!😱😱

1. The dog should be nowhere near the baby like that. Although this is a woman who lets her dog share her little boy’s dummy 🤮

2. What the hell is SS playing at filming it? She could have dropped the bloody baby ffs.

I just can’t believe how thick these 2 are 🤯

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but I’m genuinely sat here laughing my head off rewatching that video, it’s her head cranking backwards and the dog going wild 😂 thanks Stace for that 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't think I've laughed as much in my whole entire life.... 🤣🤣🤣
Soph pretending to love the dog licking her face when she is breaking her neck to get away from him.....
The sheer panic and stress in her face 🤣
And can just tell Stacey is one of these absolute clowns that allows their dog to mount visitors who are clearly uncomfortable with their baby and their dog and does nothing, says nothing and just let's it continue 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.