Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie goes out to IKEA/nails/friends/literally anywhere in the evenings so she can avoid having to deal with bedtime routines / child not going down / sitting with your arm through the cot bars / sitting by the door 'go to sleep now I'm still here' 😅 that's Jamie's or ma's job 😉

Reactions: 40
If your mate came round on a "surprise visit" late on a Saturday night, the last thing you'd do is take them straight up to your bairns bedroom and let them start bouncing your baby around on their knee whilst the dog licks their tonsils. 😏 And getting ya phone out to film it all. 🙄 And the fact baby Rose is now all dressed up to what she was earlier. Defo got to be a pre record.
No sign of anything on Soph’s stories though as usual. Friendship my bleeping arse.
I honestly don't understand why she would just "pop over" at that time of night, it makes no sense. Then again, nothing ever makes sense in Grinch world.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This isn’t in real time, down to prerecords it could have been any time in the last few weeks.
how hilarious thats she can’t get away from peanut!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve got a baby about 2 weeks younger than Rose and I’d tell Auntie Soph to duck off all the way off turning up at that time 😂 it’s all contrived bollocks though of course 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who would. Let their dog do that to their 'friend' ew I love dogs and a sloppy kiss but that is 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sophie goes out to IKEA/nails/friends/literally anywhere in the evenings so she can avoid having to deal with bedtime routines / child not going down / sitting with your arm through the cot bars / sitting by the door 'go to sleep now I'm still here' 😅 that's Jamie's or ma's job 😉
And yet she's gonna be up for doing the night shift with her new "furboys" 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
WTF did she have kids ???!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I do love that SS did nothing to help an annoyed and uncomfortable Soph in that story

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SS did call the person in her wood sawing video Mel though. Maybe Soph is just reminding SS that she is her best friend. I don’t know anyone who would turn up after 9pm on a Saturday evening so either lying about the time or the fact it is a surprise.

People say SS never puts Rose down but at least she spends time with her children.
Just jealous that SS might have a real best friend so she's claiming her tend friend status, lock your doors and windows SS, single white female vibes

Reactions: 15
I do feel like it could have been a surprise visit which is why SS timestamped it, looks a bit passive aggressive… who pops in to see you at this hour when you’ve got a baby??

Reactions: 23
I do feel like it could have been a surprise visit which is why SS timestamped it, looks a bit passive aggressive… who pops in to see you at this hour when you’ve got a baby??
Just dug out my login details purely to comment here 😅 you can’t change time stamps on Instagram - it sets for the time that the video/photo was taken so I think you’re right.

Reactions: 13
Just dug out my login details purely to comment here 😅 you can’t change time stamps on Instagram - it sets for the time that the video/photo was taken so I think you’re right.
You can trick it by screenshotting a photo and using that. I guess you can do the same with screen recording.

Reactions: 13
Oh hunnay don’t be so naive, i can do it. All you need to do is change the time setting on your phone x
9713D330-6FF7-40A2-8F79-350B10EC24C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
SS doesn't care what time people go, there is no routine in that house, Rex is often up till 11pm

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.