Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the sheer privilege of being able to slowly move in and renovate perfectly good rooms before she can bring herself to live in them is what’s getting to me the most. its so far from real life, having to keep a toddler out of a room with wet paint, using a packing box as a bedside table, doing room by room slowly over the first few years as and when you have the money/time. i’m only just decorating my toddler’s room 2 years after we moved in, because it was low on the list of priorities, because toddler is 3 and doesn’t know they don’t have an instagramable themed bedroom 🤯

it really really blows my mind that she considers that guest bathroom to need alot of work. dare i say its almost sad for her that she has created this standard for herself. i think they’ll only “move in” in the real sense once everything is completely done, down to the food being in the cupboards and clothes already unpacked in the walk in wardrobes.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
“My dog has his own huge bedroom and sleeps in a single bed”.. meanwhile there’s people out there who’s 3 kids share a double bed in a cramped one bed flat, working their asses off on minimum wage doing 12 hour shifts. Nice hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Shouldn’t someone tell her you can’t put real logs on this!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
According to her notebook there will be a burner in the orangery.
If that’s the lounge she could open up the chimney and put a burner back in - it’s what we’ve done and would do again

Reactions: 8
Hun I thought Ronnie just loved his hatssss and lovesssss to pick one everyday 🤔🥴
I see she’s dressed for notafarm life again with those white trainers.

I’m in my East wing drinking coffee watching the rain with my Louboutin heels on ready to head to our tend yacht to install a new tend log burner waiting for my dog to finish showering in his en-suite because that’s how we roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
the sheer privilege of being able to slowly move in and renovate perfectly good rooms before she can bring herself to live in them is what’s getting to me the most. its so far from real life, having to keep a toddler out of a room with wet paint, using a packing box as a bedside table, doing room by room slowly over the first few years as and when you have the money/time. i’m only just decorating my toddler’s room 2 years after we moved in, because it was low on the list of priorities, because toddler is 3 and doesn’t know they don’t have an instagramable themed bedroom 🤯

it really really blows my mind that she considers that guest bathroom to need alot of work. dare i say its almost sad for her that she has created this standard for herself. i think they’ll only “move in” in the real sense once everything is completely done, down to the food being in the cupboards and clothes already unpacked in the walk in wardrobes.
THANK YOU!!
We moved into our home (new build tbf and flooring was fitted before we moved in but we had paid for that) and we had to move everything during lockdown twice pack up everything from Manchester down to Birmingham then from there to St Helens during a lockdown when neither of us drive so that was fun. With a one year old.
we got everything into the living room and had the bed delivered but they couldn’t bring it up and fit it like we’d paid for cause lockdown 🤦🏼‍♀️ so we slept on the mattress for 3 days as we were more concerned about getting our sons room sorted for him and making it liveable rather then everything perfect before we moved in
Not sure why a log shed is top priority for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 37
Well guyzzzz just been in my garden, there were 6 seagulls. Do I now live on a farm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.