Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know. I think it’s very possible she has something else lined up, I have no idea what it would be though. She might just be feeling confident with how much time she’s got left on her Tesco and P&G contracts.

The fact that Jamie says they might buy more land, usually indicates that they already have. But the house alone is clearly alienating enough of her followers as it is. I can’t see any world where she can leverage herself into the market she wants to be in now. I can’t see a TV show because there’s no way she is capable of doing any of hard work on her tend farm and takes herself too seriously to get messy and covered in mud. Let alone the lack of filters on TV!

Reactions: 20
I don’t know. I think it’s very possible she has something else lined up, I have no idea what it would be though. She might just be feeling confident with how much time she’s got left on her Tesco and P&G contracts.

The fact that Jamie says they might buy more land, usually indicates that they already have. But the house alone is clearly alienating enough of her followers as it is. I can’t see any world where she can leverage herself into the market she wants to be in now. I can’t see a TV show because there’s no way she is capable of doing any of hard work on her tend farm and takes herself too seriously to get messy and covered in mud. Let alone the lack of filters on TV!
I agree, can't see them getting into TV. She's repeatedly said she just can't go to events she's invited to and neither her or jimbobnoknackers have any charisma/personality & the lack of filter control would as you say be a huge issue as HDTV would show up her true masculine jawline & his downsized but still prominent hooter! 😂👃

Reactions: 15
I agree, can't see them getting into TV. She's repeatedly said she just can't go to events she's invited to and neither her or jimbobnoknackers have any charisma/personality & the lack of filter control would as you say be a huge issue as HDTV would show up her true masculine jawline & his downsized but still prominent hooter! 😂👃
Definitely can’t see them on TV. They are both irritating and boring on their stories and podcast - a tv show would flop in 5 seconds

Reactions: 15
She’ll be wanting a couples guest spot presenting This Morning…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love this article 😂 it’s almost as passive aggressive as her! Questioning all her motives hahaha
This article in the Daily Mail is excellent! 😄
Why Mr & Mrs Chavverton can't just tell the truth as to why they've moved to compete with tend friends SS & JS because "they just laaaved the lifestyle"... I think more people would have understood given the amount of money she's amassed but her sheep are continually lied to & it's all going to end in a messy disaster - we will all be here watching! 😁
Woke up in the middle of the night & catching up - seems to be a busy few hours on here!
[/QUOTE]
I randomly just woke up on one of my rare days off😅 must be the body alarm clock in me due to actual work 🤣 (not tend sofe)

Reactions: 12
It is hard to believe that her content continues to be this lazy and terrible, if she’s not got some other hook coming. She’s massively fucked up what should have been a bunch of good house content. We assumed she’d been extra lazy because she knew this was coming, but I guess now we just accept that she is in fact that lazy.

Reactions: 9
The actual piano in the piano room
Brilliant 🤣🤣 🤣

It reminds me more of the community room in my great uncles care home!!!
Little keyboard in corner for resident sing song time!

She’s so deluded and such a liar!! Highlights she is bragging too.
Another absolutely pointless lie too.

Hardly the Ritz grand piano she’s tried to plant the image off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god, I hope this never happens. Can you imagine? “Jayyymeeeeeee I can’t believe we are hosting this morning, laavvee it”
Sopha wouldn't do anything like that without her caretaker Jaymee would she ...haha imagine the car crash telly that would make. I think he is more fame hungry than she is by far - yet better suited to flogging dodgy motors 🤣

I can see why the paps don’t bother…😂😂😂
View attachment 973670
The man has tits!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Such a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just find all this over-sharing of this sprawling manor so crass !

There’s gonna be hundreds (if not thousands) of her followers looking into their minky and thinking ‘why aren’t I so lucky? We have the same life , wear the same Makeup, i buy all her things , why aren’t I so lucky?’ It’s just deplorable behaviour if I’m honest.

Yes it’s lovely to achieve , but dayyysss and dayyyssss and rooms and plans and this and that I just find so insensitive to her typical follower

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The next poll should be do you follow grinch yes /no ?
Then ones that follow unfollow give her a drop I don’t follow you can still view stories

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah you'd think they'd have it with the rest of the living areas but who knows😂 they might reapply for planning if they wanna move it but probs don't want their address out there again even though we all know it🙈
North-east so sunrise but probably only in summer!
so the lounge doesn’t get sun - is that right?
Need to be careful that any structures don’t block out / reduce the light.

id love a balcony off the bedroom but we get the sun from sunrise until about 4pm

Reactions: 3
@Alpacayourbags you say you have “receipts?”
[/QUOTE]
I mean I've got the receipts for when its been done to me, I obviously can't post them or I'll be immediately identified

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.