Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally everyone I know on social media lies influencer or not! I mean there is someone on here that slags of hinches parenting that has absolutely no right to do that and that's how fake it all is@ I have friends that confide in me their partners cheat on them but post how happy they all are! Isn't that bleeping insane? Isn't it all metal "living my best life" mate you told me last month your husband is a cheating bleep!
Noone would be able to slate her parenting if she didn't show it online!
We slate her because
1. She shown 4.2m people, her little boy sat on the toilet practically naked using the loo and she thought it was acceptable and shown him in that bath.
2. She sat him on a cooker top when little
3. Most his toys are toys she wants because he just "lurvvvves' to clean. Most not age appropriate.
4.head husband recorded him falling over and laying there crying and him just laughing. Also thought it was OK to post a video of Ron groping a lady statue in garden centre saying oioi my son, when at the time people were talking about Sarah everard and other campaigns about woman's bodies/rights
5. At the age of nearly 3 she clearly treats him like a baby still - bibs, onsies was she talks to him etc
6. She pretended him could talk using dubbed video and later backtracked saying he couldn't talk
7. Rewinds videos so looks like ron co operates in activities they do. Starts activities with him and proceeds to show the work she's done and not Ron's work
8. She calls him naughty at any given chance when it's a language barrier and probably frustration and his age that make him have out bursts
9 she talks to that child like a bleeping idiot! "Mummazzz" "finks" etc etc
We wouldn't know any of this if she didn't show him to the world! You don't see real celebs getting tit for their parenting style because they never show their kids!
She's a tit parent! End of!
She neglected the needs of that little boy for such a long time. I've said my piece before on what I truly think and I'm sticking to it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I haven’t even been to sleep yet, this covid has fucked up my sleep routine completely 🙄 I’m mostly over the covid but been left with severe allergic reactions to food(S) that give me the very similar symptoms I had with covid such as not being able to breath, heart palpitations, tightness in chest, throat closing from inside, sneezing.... never had an allergy before in my life and now I’m scared to eat anything 🙄 and scared to go near my cat 😢

Anyways! I’m going to bed now and 100% gonna miss all the new stories posted and wake up to three new threads 🙃😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven’t even been to sleep yet, this covid has fucked up my sleep routine completely 🙄 I’m mostly over the covid but been left with severe allergic reactions to food(S) that give me the very similar symptoms I had with covid such as not being able to breath, heart palpitations, tightness in chest, throat closing from inside, sneezing.... never had an allergy before in my life and now I’m scared to eat anything 🙄 and scared to go near my cat 😢

Anyways! I’m going to bed now and 100% gonna miss all the new stories posted and wake up to three new threads 🙃😂
Oh @moominflower I hope you feel better soon get some good rest! I get the heart palpitations and lack of sleep (2 hrs a night average) & ticker surgery next Friday so anxious too. The threads can wait they'll be here when you've had a decent kip! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yay… up to date now. Taken me 2 hours and 3 large coffees in my NON Hinch mug (“sad ugly fat nusty troll”)

It definitely takes time to invest in keeping up with these threads - however, I’m committed haha, because I find it fascinating.

I saw something slagging off tattle only the day, calling us losers etc,… but the thing is people don’t understand the reality of this page….

Once you start seeing lies unfold - it’s almost like watching a Netflix documentary on fraud etc 🤣
You want to see what comes next!!!

When I first came across tattle - I was a bit dubious & did think “no way, surely not” to some of your suspicions or comments, but it didn’t take long to see it’s all true!

It’s clear from the comments we have such a big variety of people here from all walks of life, it would be impossible to all fit the narrative of the ‘troll’

As much as Sopha cries troll dm’s… it’s here she sees stuff - by choice - she looks.

She’s clearly obsessed with reading here. It gives her a heads up on where she’s messed up etc, and content.

Look as far as I see it… if you enter the world of ‘reality/influencer’ fame (especially if you hunt it down… and it didn’t just unexpectedly happen to little ol’ meee!!) - you unfortunately pay the price of people having opinions!

You have to take the rough with the millions in the bank!

You can’t have it all!

She’s definitely created a doubt to many people now,…
I think she is worried actually and getting more and more anxious by the way of posting a wrong pre-record or getting caught out etc…. Again!!!

Glad to see the daily Mail article pretty much calling her out, and the neighbours comments make her look an idiiot!

Hopefully this is the start of her being called out!

(Although i’d miss the tread & the jokes!… sometimes I wheeze so much I nearly fall off the chair and break my little toe straight in half!!!!!!)

Yay… up to date now. Taken me 2 hours and 3 large coffees in my NON Hinch mug (“sad ugly fat nusty troll”)

It definitely takes time to invest in keeping up with these threads - however, I’m committed haha, because I find it fascinating.

I saw something slagging off tattle only the day, calling us losers etc,… but the thing is people don’t understand the reality of this page….

Once you start seeing lies unfold - it’s almost like watching a Netflix documentary on fraud etc 🤣
You want to see what comes next!!!

When I first came across tattle - I was a bit dubious & did think “no way, surely not” to some of your suspicions or comments, but it didn’t take long to see it’s all true!

It’s clear from the comments we have such a big variety of people here from all walks of life, it would be impossible to all fit the narrative of the ‘troll’

As much as Sopha cries troll dm’s… it’s here she sees stuff - by choice - she looks.

She’s clearly obsessed with reading here. It gives her a heads up on where she’s messed up etc, and content.

Look as far as I see it… if you enter the world of ‘reality/influencer’ fame (especially if you hunt it down… and it didn’t just unexpectedly happen to little ol’ meee!!) - you unfortunately pay the price of people having opinions!

You have to take the rough with the millions in the bank!

You can’t have it all!

She’s definitely created a doubt to many people now,…
I think she is worried actually and getting more and more anxious by the way of posting a wrong pre-record or getting caught out etc…. Again!!!

Glad to see the daily Mail article pretty much calling her out, and the neighbours comments make her look an idiiot!

Hopefully this is the start of her being called out!

(Although i’d miss the tread & the jokes!… sometimes I wheeze so much I nearly fall off the chair and break my little toe straight in half!!!!!!)

…& just to add to that.. yes some people may cross the line occasionally- but just as quick someone else will shut that down and we move on.

Overall it’s a fair selection of different opinions and speculations… which we are entitled to have when someone put this information out there to 4 million people/bots! It’s also an open page anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you, everyone acting like I'm off my head, but I genuinely believe she's got a big contract coming it's not cheap running a home that size snd the renovations are going to be expensive I really don't think she'll get as much stuff gifted this time
How much did she have in the bank? £3m?
So she's got to have paid at least £1.7-£1.8m in total with solicitors, fees, stamp duty etc and she paid cash apparently .
She's gonna easily spaff another £500k+ on renovations, so maybe she does have something lined up otherwise she wouldn't be able to afford the upkeep would she? Cos jimbobnojob can't help! And let's add the brand new audi in there too!

Soph... I see your piano room and raise you.. every single room in my house is a wine and crunky snacks room! 🍷

Reactions: 8
Oh @moominflower I hope you feel better soon get some good rest! I get the heart palpitations and lack of sleep (2 hrs a night average) & ticker surgery next Friday so anxious too. The threads can wait they'll be here when you've had a decent kip! 😘
Thankyou! 💓 and OMG that’s awful! I can imagine how Anxious that would make me so I wish you well! (Was that caused from covid??) really hoping this isn’t a long term thing goodnight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I’ve been wondering about all this Stacey and Sophie trying to out do each other lately & my conclusion is that they are doing it for attention & they have a tv programme coming out soon featuring both of them together. Some kind of changing rooms thing like a Stacey VS Sophie decorating challenge

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I mean I've got the receipts for when its been done to me, I obviously can't post them or I'll be immediately identified
My mistake, sorry! I think I (and others) read it as you’d had a personal interaction with Sophie of some form, we’re used to newer members coming on, dropping a bombshell of some form, and then immediately pissing back off again 🤣

Also, does anyone know where our @Bunnykins is? I haven’t seen her on here in a few days and just wondered if everything is alright ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Sorry guys I was bleeping steaming last night, smashed 2 bottled of wine which I never normally do but I've had a hard week 😅 I didn't mean to talk in riddles I was hammered

My mistake, sorry! I think I (and others) read it as you’d had a personal interaction with Sophie of some form, we’re used to newer members coming on, dropping a bombshell of some form, and then immediately pissing back off again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sophie, if you want to gain trust and respect, I have an idea for you. Today, do a live tour (a tour that you promised a couple of days ago) with a piece of paper with today's date constantly in shot whilst holding a teaspoon. Then, we will believe you!

Edit- my typos sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate it when influencers cry troll. They are happy to receive compliments from strangers and don’t find that weird but when they are called out or criticised they call them a troll. I don’t want random people complimenting private parts of my life (my children, my home, my family) I find that weird enough. You can’t just have all the nice bits you are never gonna be everyone’s cup of tea. And when you put yourself on a public platform you are going to get scrutinised. You grow thick skin and ignore it surely?

Reactions: 16
So I’ve been wondering about all this Stacey and Sophie trying to out do each other lately & my conclusion is that they are doing it for attention & they have a tv programme coming out soon featuring both of them together. Some kind of changing rooms thing like a Stacey VS Sophie decorating challenge
I still can’t see her going on TV! Stacey seems fairly natural at it. I can’t imagine Sophie letting herself be seen, no filters, no real control over her angles or edit. She also doesn’t seem to like getting her hands dirty or doing any work. I think they’d both be dropping hints all over the place too. Maybe Inch will try reality TV again instead 🥴

It does feel like she’s expecting something to up her engagement soon, but it might have just been this big flop of a tend farm.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.