Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any long termers like me remember the splendid turquoise lakes of Maldon she used to walk round? Probably collecting pissy sticks for her hearts and letters?

Well its moved to the skies now too!! 🙌🏼

Get the bloody filters off!!!

IMG_20220107_231746_resize_64.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No one has to right to hag hinches parenting off? Do you actually watch hinch or are you like her other sheep and are totally blind to it all? She's a TERRIBLE mum, Ronnie is extremely neglected (I don't mean physically neglected but he is in every way) me finks you won't fit in hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
✨ Read da wiki ✨ goodnight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s her target audience now though?

Hinchers are a special breed easily influencer will copycat and buy tit via aff links I don’t know a single countryside person that knows who she is or would buy anything she suggests.
Oi Oi farmers!!!!! Get your crap loungewear or adult size tracksuit here swipe up 👍

Plus noway lazy mcgee is cleaning all those bath rooms and even the dumbest sheep must know that by now I can’t see which route she’s going to take next SS will always have a following the house move didn’t effect her because she’s on TV she has a “talent” jobs / her husband is also known not like Jamie tend Tom Hardy wanna be 👍

I reckon she let SS test the water and assumes hers will get the same reaction bit her only following are the simple huns

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Literally everyone I know on social media lies influencer or not! I mean there is someone on here that slags of hinches parenting that has absolutely no right to do that and that's how fake it all is@ I have friends that confide in me their partners cheat on them but post how happy they all are! Isn't that bleeping insane? Isn't it all metal "living my best life" mate you told me last month your husband is a cheating bleep!
It’s anonymous here so you’re talking out your arse. If you’re right you’ll get a bingo. Leave it at that.
And Jesus social media is fake? Shooketh

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Kate to the party again with my ‘tend job and mummaz to two tots with a hubby who has a nob and works a real job 😜. I lovvvveezz a man in cargo pants who earns a honest crust.

Anywho!

More force feeding the boys slop, quick pre record clean in the servants quarters, a few pics of pine and magnolia palace, and butterflies at an entrance hall that looks like the entrance to our local evangelical church.

Am I up to hunnzzz?! ATV XOXO 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Literally everyone I know on social media lies influencer or not! I mean there is someone on here that slags of hinches parenting that has absolutely no right to do that and that's how fake it all is@ I have friends that confide in me their partners cheat on them but post how happy they all are! Isn't that bleeping insane? Isn't it all metal "living my best life" mate you told me last month your husband is a cheating bleep!
I dunno. Does your friend with a cheating partner sell her happy life to make a million quid? If so then yeah Hun it’s the exact same 👍 🙄

• Haha
[I firmly belive sh told ss she was buying a bigger hiuse and Stacey got in their first ive had it done t9 me and I've got the receipts I know the signs xxxQUOTE="SpinachMushroom, post: 7834096, member: 154751"]
I personally don’t think there is anything in the pipeline, she has moved to becoming a reno account to coincide with her need for more. @Alpacayourbags SS isn’t pissed off about something being in the pipeline she’s pissed off that a so called cleaner who happens to be her best bubs just totally copied her! It’s plain and simple to see.
[/QUOTE]
What receipts?

Reactions: 9
So happy he's on his way home ❤ take a deeeeeep breath and know everything is gonna work out JUST fine. Enjoy lots of cuddles tonight xx
Thank you so much. He’s home, thank goodness. The eldest has seen him too which they both needed. Time for bed for us now. Night night xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am telling you now (I don't know anything I'm not a secret insider or anything sorry no tea) something bleeping big is coming, it's going to be huge or there is no way she'd be being like this, full disclosure I actually like her and think it's mad she didn't move home sooner, I'm telling you now there is something bigger in the pipeline and I just have a feeling that hinch farm is actually going to be a farm with more land acquired etc, arable land is really not that pricey to buy and just to make it perfectly clear there are huge tax breaks in owning certain animals, we have quite a few multi millionaire friends that have done things like buy alpacas for a massive tax break , so think of it like this she wants alpacas for the tax break on money she's not yet earnt because shes already paid tax on the money she has earned 😚
Apologies if this has already been said, I’ve not been on for an hour or so, so trying to catch up. No offence to new members as I am one myself, however nobody comes to tattle, to a Mrs Hunch thread and starts a post with the opening line ‘I’m not a secret insider or anything’ and then says that they actually like her.. strange.. I smell a rat, or is that chickens/pigs/ducks/sheep/alpaca tit I can smell..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A crystal ball, no. I think it's obvious, they aren't silly with money they don't splash out, yes they have expensive cars but not much else with all that income.They could of moved alot sooner but stayed in a housing estate. She has to be able to be sure she can financially keep up with living there and they are secure in future. She knows and has said it could go away at any time. There must be something in pipeline that is reassuring them to move and keep a house.
They don't splash out cos its all bloody gifted! She doesn't need to spend! Gullible companies pay her money to promote their crap with her saying "I just luurrrve it guyyyzz" and the small companies send her stuff and don't even recieve a tag when they spot stuff in her crap!

The only thing I think is left to come is more land and no doubt a book about her struggles to keep a tend farm after having a baby!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.