Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What going on with some of these newbies there is the simple you dont like what said dont stay o.o

Reactions: 14
I’m pleased to update that Mr Horsey is having the boil drained under local, there’s no recurrence of the infection that caused his sepsis as they checked for that first, they will dress it and he will be sent home. Just not sure how long that will take. The eldest has been up because he couldn’t sleep and he’s just gone back now that I’ve had that news. Still anxious as duck but it’s definitely not as bad as it could of been. Thank you everyone, you are brilliant xxx
Very pleased to hear this, my bubba had sepsis when she was 7 weeks old and I have never been more petrified in my life! Hope Mr Horsey is home with you very soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Animals aren’t that much hard work?! Are you having a giggle, they’re a 24/7, 365 day a year commitment come rain or shine. Until you’ve had a small holding you don’t realise how much work it is, Sopha needs to stick to the tesco salad tomatoes and tend poo 💩
Also three Alpaca’s and six ducks doesn’t make a petting zoo and would be masses of work for a very small tax write off.

I hope they’ve not got anymore land coming, they have no clue.

I breed domestic pets on a very small scale and I can tell you it’s a VERY expensive hobby and a LOT of hard work, unless you’re doing it badly, that’s where the money comes rolling in, so maybe there is chance for her, after all?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right, what have I missed whilst I’ve been in meltdown mode?
lots of newcomers convinced that Hinch and Inch are going to click their fingers and magically buy a load of land.

Soph got a book on ducks.

Jamie is still a cock.

Think that’s about it xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There's no way she's going to be able to keep her followers/sheep.

How many people have been given their eviction notice because landlords are wanting to sell up with the houses prices going up. How many people are living in temporary accommodation because affordable/social housing availability is at an all time low? How many people are struggling to pay bills, having to go to food banks to put food on the table?

She makes me absolutely sick. Especially with her 'I need a life, nah I love mine' comment. Yes you absolute witch, you might love your life, BUT, alot of your followers probably don't. The same very people who have supported you and financed your big move. She has made her followers relate to her so much with her books by talking about her mental health struggles, then has gone and tit on them same very people by making them feel like she's not all that relatable after all.

And she has the nerve to throw the odd cleaning comment in? How many of these people are going to relate to her house renovation? Compared to the cleaning tips? And anyone who is in a position to renovate their house, I hope will have a brain cell and not want to follow her 'trend'.

She has 4.2m followers, all that money, property and cars under her wing, and yet she STILL has the nerve to ask her followers & Pinterest for inspo. So if she makes any money from ADs and promos from the house reno, she's still earning it from the back of other people's ideas, without baring using her own 1 brain cell!!

ATV Smuggy Mcbraggerson I can't wait for the day it all comes crashing down like real life, not this tend fairytale farm life you hide behind on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
and be on at management for more deals and work for Jamie (now his account has been edited and tagged in her posts). Ups his followers and his worth

Actually just had a bloody thought, what if he goes on a TV programme instead of her as she is too scared 😟. I could see him going on shows he's dying for the limelight

Reactions: 8
lots of newcomers convinced that Hinch and Inch are going to click their fingers and magically buy a load of land.

Jamie is still a cock.

As they already have a cock you’d think they’d start with chickens?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No but at the moment with the current bird flu cases around the country, poultry and fowl are required to be in housing not roaming free i.e in kitchens. Also they strongly suggest that all bird owners register to be kept updated with current guidance regarding bird flu.
I don't disagree, my own birds are on lockdown in an outbuilding. I have a very small flock bit choose not to be registered with DEFRA. I'm part of local associations and keep updated that way.

Reactions: 6

Jamie is still a cock.

Speaking of cocks did she say she was going to get some chickens?? Hope they get a cockerel that wakes them up at the crack of dawn, hope they don’t mistake it for mad ma Freda going cock a doodle dooooo jammmieeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Jamie is still a cock.

Yes and lots if newbies seeming to think something big going down, like they know🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.