Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm newish here... been lurking for a while, had to sign up to like some of your comments, hand on heart I'm a nusty troll, crunky snack eating convert!

Reactions: 38
Ooh another newbie with a crystal ball
A crystal ball, no. I think it's obvious, they aren't silly with money they don't splash out, yes they have expensive cars but not much else with all that income.They could of moved alot sooner but stayed in a housing estate. She has to be able to be sure she can financially keep up with living there and they are secure in future. She knows and has said it could go away at any time. There must be something in pipeline that is reassuring them to move and keep a house.

Reactions: 13
Yes and easy to look after animals in the winter with the IQ of a flea
Luckily I have a farming family (not tend) I moved out long ago as I hate 4am wake ups and I get hives in the cold. Looking after animals round the clock ain't for me. My field will be for mowing with my teeny tractor [][]

Reactions: 14
Brilliant news!! Hope you manage to get some rest xxx

Reactions: 13
Well let's hope she didn't renew her PnG contract then

Reactions: 6
How much damage have the kardasians done to the planet they don't strike me as eco friendly and I certainly won't be buying any of their products
Why would Kris Jenner attach her eco-friendly cleaning products to Sopha?

She's probably done 10 years of damage to the atmosphere by just cleaning Greyskull.

Washing away biodegradable packing nuts doesn't make her an eco warrior now.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 11
Luckily I have a farming family (not tend) I moved out long ago as I hate 4am wake ups and I get hives in the cold. Looking after animals round the clock ain't for me. My field will be for mowing with my teeny tractor [][]
Yes these newbies tonight think it's easy

Reactions: 14
So sorry to hear this, have followed your story on here quietly for a little while now, alway feel silly commenting on strangers post but feel bad not wishing you all the best, I hope he’s fixed up and back home where he belongs so soon x

Reactions: 7
Sending you massive hugs! Speedy recovery to Mr Horsey. xx

Reactions: 6
I bet it was done 3 weeks ago! And she'll do some big story reveal with Sia's 'Chandelier' in the background. She won't be able to help herself it will be tat city.
*Grinch gets her dickhead book of lists out and starts taking notes, with a pen from her STATIONARY collection 🥸

Reactions: 10
Did you not see that stupid fuck off extention they threw in the side of their old house. Sooooo clever

Reactions: 21
She can't even manage to look after a dogs basic needs, so adding chickens and alpacas is going to blow her mind. Oh, and don't forget the fish!
She's no Jodie Marsh is she.

Reactions: 19
In the next recap I might say ‘all newbies welcome, except those who love Hinch’

Reactions: 52
Find it rather creepy, the account Inch has reposted on his story, that account literally posts Hinch and her kids on their grid
I don't know what's worse, posting a strangers kids online or the fact she cant colour inside the lines

Reactions: 10
Oooooh no I've not heard or seen anything like that. Hopefully someone goes and finds it. I've only seen a short video Soph on I'm assuming holiday years ago with her mates, absolutely off her head on sniff, jaw swinging all over place. But nothing you've said

Reactions: 18

and be on at management for more deals and work for Jamie (now his account has been edited and tagged in her posts). Ups his followers and his worth

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.