Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending you a big virtual hug. I hope your husband is okay, at least he’s in good hands and seems to be feeling okay. I hope you take care of yourself too - I really feel for you. Wish I knew what to say (but I sound eerily like queen Soph there.. didn’t want to use the famous I have no words).
Thank you. I really appreciate it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so glad i kept receipts of the piano room before rightmove removed it 😌

bleeping hilarious. Shes such a gaslighting bastard, she would have you belive there was one of liberaces grand pianos in there
The room with the keyboard in it? Is that seriously what she was classing as the music room, duck sake thick witch isn’t she, she’s beyond desperate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Soph: “This room was previously a piano room”

Tattle, having seen the photo of the previous room with its Argos keyboard surrounded by student accommodation style sofas:
My student house did have very similar sofas! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah a balcony coming off of the master suite... idyllic! You can just picture it can't you? Ol' Hunchback of Notafarm and Earthworm Jim sitting out there, mugshots in hand with their binoculars looking for those nusty paparazzi to come and invade their privacy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The actual piano in the piano room
Omg. You nusty trolls amaze me. It’s like being in the secret service. You make me laugh so much. That piano room is amazing 😂😂😂😂. She is such a tit. Can’t someone pop that on one of the hunch Fb groups. I’m proper laughing at her deluded descriptions

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh, honey. You so deserve a break. At least he’s in better spirits than last time and hopefully they can get him sorted and home with you soon. Give the kids a big squeeze and look after yourself too xx
Thank you. I appreciate it. He’s been in touch and is sat waiting and feels absolutely fine but hungry 🤣. Kids are all in bed, the eldest was the hardest to get down, I know he’s worried, I expect he will appear next to me at some point in the night. The younger two are fine because they got McDonalds for tea. His dad is waiting for him to call to go collect him if he doesn’t need a drip, A&E is packed he said. I “know” it’s more precautionary because they missed the illness the first time which started this whole situation off and he’s gone back to his plastic surgeons, I wouldn’t mind, I wish he’d shown them when we were there earlier, his recovery is going ok, his wounds are healing well. Back at orthopaedics for that review in a fortnight. Sorry for derailing the thread xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Held back tears! Viciously trolled! It’s a bleeping wardrobe, my god. 😂😂😂

she’s absolutely tone deaf and out of control now. The shoppers can’t all be loving this 🙄
“And if I’m being completely honest with you all, I don’t know how I’ve got three million followers either for a home account with a £5 storage organiser in my wardrobe, but I have.

“But i'm so proud of all of you and our bargs, if I'm honest.”

And she defiantly added: “So I’m now going to take a photo of my lounge… and I will tag the companies, everything where it’s from because most of it is eBay and Ikea.”

there won’t be any of this stuff in the new house now….

PS if you’ve just fired out £1.5M for a house would you really be making all your furniture out of pallets?! Would you f**K

really it’s so insulting plus the pallet rush was during lockdown 2020 not 2022

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Slightly off topic but hear me out.
I love how Molly Mae’s thoughtless comments about money and having the same 24 hours in a day has woken people up to how bleeping dreadful the whole premise of influencers are. Hopefully it prompts a change and we can bin them all off. Hinch seems to have similar attitudes as Molly Mae in terms of money and grandeur “I want more” “it’s not enough, I need more” and it’s a vile way to be, what makes it worse in Hinch’s case is that she also said “she’ll stop at nothing” until she has it all but she’s mainly using her kids as a way to get this and exploiting them. Imagine how much better their lives would be if influencers as we know them now aren’t a thing anymore.

Money is the root of all evil but influencer culture and these rich people getting richer for doing sweet duck all while people are genuinely suffer is even more evil and they’re all so blind and tone deaf to it because they live in this deluded world of “I work hard” “I’ve grafted for this” when they haven’t and they’re so out of touch with the rest of the world. Like the dash to the food bank because she read on here and made it clear she’s never been before because she feels she’s entitled to constant free tit. It’s horrid.
Sofa has actually come out before and said she loves Molly Mae too 👀

Reactions: 11
Shows off new fireplace…
Stacey posts real log burner on her story.

I’m am loving the sly digs. It’s brilliant. 🤗

‘I’m ready guyzzzzzz’
Ready to rub all our noses in it aren’t you soph.

ee i ee i oh duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.