Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean she’s giving up the gram?
Absolutely not, but one can dreamView attachment 971650
She makes me laugh 🤣🤣, she’s only talking to herself here, trying to confirm all to herself haha

Hahaha she’s cracking me up…

I’ve never seen her make it so obvious she reads here!!
She knows new people have headed over, so I think she’s trying to prove us wrong… to make people doubt…

Like just now showing us her hand before putting on the glove .. look look it’s really me cleaning this time, when it’s obvious it’s not even been her hand in the past.

Finally she’s realised she need to keep her nails same colour for months at a time,…as that’s been a major give away to her lies and pre records before.

I bet that clean up has killed her… she didn’t want to do that at all today, but realises after reading her she kind of had too to…

Although probably pre-corded anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How come she only put ad for minky and not the other products? Are they the same company??

Reactions: 9
So the ‘tend cleaner is cleaning today?

All pre records as per usual. I know the little ole village of Maldon has its very own climate but in the reflection of her cleaning the windows you can see washing on a line. In January. When it’s about 4C.

We all know you’re currently chilling in your ”orangery” with a “cuppa” while Jamie’s at “the tip” (Willy Hill), Fiddles parents your kids and Weeping Al is constructing your new swimming pool out of pallets.

Try harder you grabby witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And no mention of it being planned, just all of a sudden gone and tidy
This is why she's dangerous. Makes out all this work is done at a click of a finger! Nothing is real life to her anymore. It's lime that cillit bang #ad, except it's "click, and the dirt is gone"

Reactions: 18
So she doesn't want to move in while building work is going on so she says that she can't bear to leave her old house yet , wtaf!!?? Who gets to do that?? She will just swan in to the new house when it is complete and perfect and not a second before 🙄🙄 I normally like most people, it takes alot to peeve me off but I really can't stand her, she is one of the most annoying, insufferable people I have ever come across in my life. I'm just so embarrassed for her, I have friends who live in huge houses with big gardens in the middle of the countryside and none of them have ever, ever pretended they live on a farm. Maybe it's because I'm Irish and we have loads of actual farmers here but honestly, she really has notions of herself doesn't she 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
It’s basically a brick built conservatory. Only know as the house I recently bought has one! I was just calling it the extension lol until my solicitor stated calling it an orangery.
Posh conservatory 😆 edit sorry replied to wrong post

Reactions: 6
Has this new house got a garage? Is she going to pull up that personalised flooring in her old one and move it over to tend farm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So who gets the bingo for saying she would show cleaning today? Someone said it but cba to scroll back! We really do have that bleeping puppet in the end of a string don't we! Oh I forget she hasn't read here since the birth of Jesus.

Hi Soph 🖕

Reactions: 19
Those horrible silhouette black vases she keeps posting on her stories keep coming up in ads on my insta. She must have something to do with it. They are bloody awfull.
I’ve got one. Had it since last Feb. Not been able to get it to stand up for longer than 5 mins in all the time I’ve had it. Bag of shite. Claimed it was made in the UK on the ‘official page’ yet when it came it had a Chinese customs sticker on it 🤐

Reactions: 10
Hey all! Newbie here, I joined on the back of the ‘farm’ reveal and I’ve been stalking since. You lot have kept me entertained! I thought I was good at finding goss.. but you guys 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.