Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little house has a tiny extension- part brick part glass, It shall now be called ‘ the satsuma’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Omg she’s using a product that I actually think I want (banish me now)! I squeegee my shower after every use not a tend clean but an actual clean. But she’s got a little one that clips up on the shower. I NEED this so if any of you nusty trolls know where I can acquire one I’ll make you a sketty hoop pie and love you to the moon and back ;)
John Lewis, £10

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg she’s using a product that I actually think I want (banish me now)! I squeegee my shower after every use not a tend clean but an actual clean. But she’s got a little one that clips up on the shower. I NEED this so if any of you nusty trolls know where I can acquire one I’ll make you a sketty hoop pie and love you to the moon and back ;)
We have had one of those for ages. Search for a suction cup + squeegee. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Forgot to add, I do get cleaning when kids are out but the inside of windows??? Really?????
you do the necessary things surely?? Of course cleaner has done them I'm guessing and she hasn't posted any cleaning for ages!
her windows weren't even dirty so she could have done something with L before R was home or plan an outing for all of them!
eurgh I can't stop now!!

Reactions: 9
Hmm yes ok Soph, full of tit as per. Father James only showed us his tea on the table to throw us off the tattler that spotted him at the tip. Anywaysh…87 newbies on the thread
02234CC2-1721-4A0E-AEFE-B9FD592BE260.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does she only clean things that are already clean? It’s so confusing! That’s 100% why she’s bought a more modern house rather than an old proper farm. It’ll be easier to fake clean.

Reactions: 21
Those quotes, someone's feeling riled up this afternoon. Where's Ma with the tranq gun?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have one, it’s from Joseph Joseph

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My little house has a tiny extension- part brick part glass, It shall now be called ‘ the satsuma’
Do what makes you happy and do more of it. Mad ma more wrinkles than j dogs scrotum said so 👍🏻 ATV to you and your satsuma

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the cushion is on the swing! Not sure why you’d need that in January
Weather watch reporting: the tiles are looking very dry for the rain showers we had last night. It's sunny but cold, so if they're in the shade they ought to still be damp at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s moving house but isn’t packing? Instead she’s cleaning 🙄
Surely you’d start packing?!
From her recent stories not one brown box 📦 in sight? I’m guessing this is all pre recorded content yet again?
She won’t move untill her entire new house is completely renovated and brand new

Reactions: 19
Why is she cleaning if she's moving? Usually you clean afterwards. And no one box in sight or anything remotely being packed away.
She could use this as content of organising and packing boxes when moving house. She really doesn't think

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.