Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so awkward she gives me anxiety and the fact she sqwarks LOVE ITTTT in real life too have a day off will ya lol
This is when she was desperate to be a Z lister… typical Essex look… she was willing to do anything to get her name out there.

Now she pretends she has anxiety
Just say you don’t like doing or or don’t NEED to do it anymore!!

Reactions: 22
I wonder if in years to come when the money has run out from her extravagant spending she'll regret selling her kids souls to make a quick buck? When the only memories she has of them are by looking at her phone because she doesn't seem to ever really "be in the moment" with them. It honestly won't surprise me if in the next year or so she'll make the boys their own insta accounts *run by mummy* .

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Link to Mrs Hunch in her early days of celebrity opening a local Savers! can’t believe she’s fighting her way through the huns!

20 sept 2018
Omg I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf did I just witness I need something to wash my eyes out 😂😂😂 I have never seen this before and some of the comments 🤣
LOL there's actually no one there! How embarrassing for her 😂

Reactions: 17
Showing off her begging boards disguised as "mind maps"... I just can't with this fucker 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Link to Mrs Hunch in her early days of celebrity opening a local Savers! can’t believe she’s fighting her way through the huns!

20 sept 2018
Omg I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf did I just witness I need something to wash my eyes out 😂😂😂 I have never seen this before and some of the comments 🤣
Oh my god, that’s proper cringe! If I didn’t know it actually happened, I swear that could have been an episode of Alan Partridge…🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if she moved to Buckingham Palace she’d still find things to moan and cry about. That Gretel rant was disgusting and her language awful. I’m no prude at all but she’d hardly run a regular business and tell people to F off! She has everything she’s wanted and still out comes Gretel because she can’t stand any criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who awoke the beast with that message? Utterly disgraceful she finds it acceptable to use that language freely to someone she doesn't know.
Poor Ronnie and Len having to grow up around a mother who can't handle criticism. What an awful role model!

Reactions: 13
She is really really pushing the autism thing recently…. My son is 4 and constantly lines his cars up like this and has done for a couple of years. He lines them up by size, colour, vehicle type… whatever takes his fancy. He isn’t autistic, he didn’t talk until he was 2 and a half either and saw a speech therapist and senco at his nursery but he’s come on leaps and bounds and has no special needs at all. I sincerely hope none of her sheep who have toddlers who don’t talk or line their cars up start panicking. They need to do what is best for Ronnie but she could mention that it is also normal for kids Ronnie’s age to do the things he does or doesn’t do in regards to the speech
This. My eldest (now 13) used to line everything up. Still does. Meticulous with his lego displays as well. He's not autistic.

My youngest (9) is probably the most disorganised player ever, has been since he was little and he was diagnosed with autism last year.

Unfortunately alot of focus on early years diagnosing is about play as that's their main way of getting things across.

Sorry I'm so behind. Reading as fast as I can when I have a min!!

Reactions: 8
The thing with video of Lonnie, he’s not even looking and smiling at her, the one feeding him! Inch is clearly over her shoulder

Reactions: 11
I learnt a new word from watching TV last night, the first of the new series of a well know series where a certain Lord looks to invest in a new business partner (Not sure if I can name the programme here) but the new word is = BOUJI

I spent most of the programme trying to work out what it actually meant and when I read the dictionary meaning it hit me like a lightening bolt ⚡

Dictionary term for Bouji
Abbreviation for the term bourgeoisie, which in laymen terms means stuck up, snobbish, or just thinking you’re better than others because of your economic status.

I think Hinch’s ‘tend farm could well be renamed The Bouji Farm.

In fact the way Sopha’s been bragging since the ‘tend day she got the keys she’s become the very essence of Bouji.

I saw her plans for the Orangery - I grew up living next to a proper farm with several proper farms nearby and regularly visited them, none had an Orangery. In fact, the only places I’ve visited with an Orangery are Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace and Chatsworth House. So I think Sopha’s plans for an Orangery on her ‘tend farm are very Bouji.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.