Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there's research to show that everyone is on the spectrum somewhere.
Sorry to be pedantic, but that isn't what the autism spectrum is. It's not a spectrum everyone is one, where it goes from 0 to 100 and everyone can be placed on that line somewhere.

The autism spectrum refers to the range of traits/symptoms/effects a person with autism experiences. So some are sensory seeking, some are sensory adverse, some have amazing language skills and some dont etc. Its like a wheel and you can plot like a graph.

It's a complete myth that everyone is a little bit autistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omfg 😭 never seen that tit show before loooool
Embarrassing 😳 she looked like a big awkward scarecrow 🤣 the staff didn’t give a toss, no one was there to witness, and Jimmerz was hanging around like tend security 🤣 gold!
Big awkward scarecrow hhahahaha! Gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is legit the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen!! 🤮Matches her personality brilliantly though 🤣🤣
It really is very, very disturbing isn’t it? Why she thinks that’s a great thing to post on IG God only knows 🤔

Reactions: 7

"MONEY DOESN'T IMPRESS ME, I HAVEN'T MOVED HOUSE"

Stacey says "YOU HAVE TO PUT AD EVEN IF IT ISNT A PAID FOR ADVERT" Sophie says "YEAH!!!"
why is she talking about being “chucked in the public eye”?

who chucked her? She worked her butt off lying copying and fleecing to get in the public eye! Even so, what a loser

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh Mrs Hinch. In trouble after all the new house bragging are we? So now we’re pretending that we actually clean our house and trying to remind people why they followed in the first place. Still not particularly relatable when two unemployed adults are at home and one kid is in nursery and the other randomly out at the shops with grandma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
🤣🤣🤣 Not for some it seems! Her drive was full of vans yesterday when I passed 🤣🤣
This new house must be far worse for privacy. Weren’t they on a dead end little street on an estate before? Now everyone knows where her house is and anyone driving past on that road will see what’s going on 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi guysch, 3 full threads behind. She's boring the life out of me, anyone who gets a lob on over some chopped wood and has plans to make a log store look pretty needs to sort their life out.... talking of that, I'm enjoying watching Solomon at the moment, (on mute) it won't last but hey ho. Thanks for the last few recaps @Pollyanna263 and @Sausage90 👌

Reactions: 14
I take it she's never going to try baby led weaning then. I know babies are different, but at Lennie's age I would allow my child to try and pick up and eat foods too. I kinda feel she holds back on fine motor skills

Reactions: 12
I take it she's never going to try baby led weaning then. I know babies are different, but at Lennie's age I would allow my child to try and pick up and eat foods too. I kinda feel she holds back on fine motor skills
She did BLW with Ron (as far as what she showed). I’m curious why she’s gone back the other way this time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.