Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gives me the ick when she uses that stupid Gretal filter šŸ˜­ especially to address comments she isnā€™t happy with lol what a melt
Itā€™s her speshul Billy big bollocks faceā€¦. Bet she had to ask fiddly Freda if she could post it with her big girl swearing in šŸ¤£.

Reactions: 12
Ooooh we have a roller rant yippee! She can't block.us or shut us up or get her management on to us and she HATES it. That fake message is hilarious! I would so love to be a fly on the wall when she reads in here. The angrier she gets the more I love it and the more I laugh. Silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20220106_235150_com.instagram.android.jpg

I really don't think she realised she will not have the last laugh.

Even when she's off into the sunset with here millions there will still be people laughing at her

• Haha
Reactions: 34
this is what she wants people to ask. I highly doubt heā€™s been officially diagnosed with autism at 2. My eldest only got his diagnosis in summer last year and that was because we paid privatelyā€¦ the wait on the nhs is astronomical at the moment because of the back log.
My youngest was diagnosed at 2
Eldest diagnosed age 3 both on the NHS.
The youngest was diagnosed last year.

Reactions: 5
Crazy how you guys on here are always right. Sheā€™s literally knocked down walls itā€™s all pre record šŸ¤£ do her followers actually believe the crap she says

Reactions: 19
She'll be slapping herself next... or a bit neck claw.
We'll be blessed with loads of smacking when huge garden spiders nest up in the house from the fields, rats too when she neglects the chickens. Plenty shall comeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooooh we have a roller rant yippee! She can't block.us or shut us up or get her management on to us and she HATES it. That fake message is hilarious! I would so love to be a fly on the wall when she reads in here. The angrier she gets the more I love it and the more I laugh. Silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a SEN teacher of (a very long time) I sincerely hope that gorgeous boy has been seen by his paediatrician for an ASD assessment, the ā€œWā€ sitting, the speech delay, the engulfing of specific schemas (linear) make me hope that she is not too thick to notice his needs and seek out the support he needs (and she can afford to pay for)
His vocalisations in that video show that he wants to communicate and canā€™t šŸ’” I hope her cackling and prodding takes a backseat to her want to help her boy.

Totally agree. Alongside 2 of my children having additional needs I also.work in SEN . I echo all of this!
Fingers crossed he's accessing early intervention and it's a priority over the new house.

Reactions: 13
Can imagine her with a dart board in Jimmy's garridge space with a photo of Stacey in the middle man šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.