Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id hate to see the state of her house, she's done no cleaning for months. Her oven must be minging 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi! Completely new to this. After the new house sorry “farm” was posted I went on my searches and this delightful thread came up and it’s definitely fair to say my head is now totally turned. I’ve been through a few of the freds and I absolutely love you all 😂. I am definitely staying for the fallout.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Trace is that you?

I’m beginning to wonder (I mean wish) if she actually exists in reality. Her life is so Stepford Wives, all tend tap to tidy. Purely Instagram.

Excuse me while I take my pure white trainers off I’ve worn to my tend full time job and home to my farmhouse in the village where I’ve fed the cats and dog, put some washing on and not even thought about dinner because I’ve been febreezing my wood pile which Ive been sticking moss and Fejkas to.

I can’t wait for the HinchFarm loft tour guyzzzz. I LOVE looking in peoples lofts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does Ronnie have additional needs?
Yes. We spotted it on here way way way before she acknowledged it. It was only in the last 8 weeks she finally admitted that Ron couldn't speak. Before this, she lied and she he had no issues with speech ("he speaks perfectly well thank you") and even faked a video of him saying "there" in a perfect, posh speaking voice when reading a book with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Why does she need to post about him lining up his cars? It’s clear to see what she’s implying. I can’t help but feel she uses him for content and a reason to post and create speculation. He’s an innocent child Sophie leave him out of your bleeping games
her showing this has really pissed me off. She’s clearly hinting at him being autistic and using that for content is a step too far. He can’t even consent to her filming him doing this.
I’ve probably said before but myself and my eldest are autistic and we have particular things we do like Ronnie is doing there. We both get quite self conscious when we’re doing those things if people are watching. I can only imagine Ronnie feeling the same way… but the poor little boy can’t tell his stupid cow of a mum to get the camera out of his face.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I just can’t stand her. She always gets her back up if someone messages her about Ronnie possibly being autistic because ‘we don’t have a diagnosis yet guyzzzz!!’ yet will upload him exhibiting typical autistic behaviours. Why do that to your child when even you don’t like being asked whether he’s autistic? It’s always to divert away from something else as well. She posted about getting her utility done and now she’s pushing the content of Ronnie out there like ‘look!! Look!! My son might be autistic! Yes I have a fancy house that I don’t deserve but please be kind because my son may have additional needs!!’. Ugh. I have an autistic son myself so her doing this with Ronnie really pushes my buttons.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
My child who is 3 months older than Ronnie just lined up all his toy cars and chatted away to them and counted them and made up a story about why they were all lined up. Lining things up CAN point to autism but it is also a developmentally typical thing 2 year olds do. I just wanted to say that.

I watched sound down. Was Ronnie verbally counting (even if not actual numbers)? And was hinch talking to him or cackling?

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Just a quickie on #worktopgate...I've just found what looks like a more recent set of listing pictures with the same white/pine kitchen tops and units as she has. So for timeline purposes, the kitchen has not been done according to the pre-records of the utility.

I'd screen grab and post but not entirely sure if that goes against rules.

Reactions: 20
Does Ronnie have additional needs?
this is what she wants people to ask. I highly doubt he’s been officially diagnosed with autism at 2. My eldest only got his diagnosis in summer last year and that was because we paid privately… the wait on the nhs is astronomical at the moment because of the back log.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still can’t work out what’s going on with the white work tops. Someone has said they’ve seen online photos where the worktops are white. But I don’t understand why they wouldn’t update the property photos with the estate agent if they had work done that might improve chances of the sale.
shes got her nappy caddy and her handhelds on charge.
I've seen these photos of the newer kitchen . It takes awhile to find but it is online. The plant i thought was Keith the Leaf is in the kitchen with the white counter top.

I'd dm your da 🤣 to tell you but i don't think we are allowed to any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s moving away from her current target audience so she doesn’t care if she relatable to them or not anymore. She’s not worried about alienating them. She’s re-branding herself into something new. She’s evolving.

Plus, her target audience have been following her for years. They have been part of her journey. Her natural progression from cleaning account to the promotional ads, to books to the Tesco tat, to the farm.
They are literally invested in her life and her journey. They will continue to aspire to be like her and invest in her.

The story of little old me did good is what the majority of her huns dream of happening to them and what keep them hooked ok following and supporting her journey

She’s not alienating anyone. Well, at least not enough to make a difference to her following and insta fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi! Completely new to this. After the new house sorry “farm” was posted I went on my searches and this delightful thread came up and it’s definitely fair to say my head is now totally turned. I’ve been through a few of the freds and I absolutely love you all 😂. I am definitely staying for the fallout.
Welcome! Do you need any full fat coke or crunky snacks? ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She posted about getting her utility done and now she’s pushing the content of Ronnie out there like ‘look!! Look!! My son might be autistic! Yes I have a fancy house that I don’t deserve but please be kind because my son may have additional needs!!’. Ugh.
She does this every time she fucks up or shows off, it’s so wrong 😑

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.