Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘We took this wall down today guyssss’

course you did Sophie love, it’s been down 3 months already.

or did Jamie’s beak knock it down when he though he smelt fox tit on the dog again.

meanwhile, Lonnie went out for the day whilst Ronnie is locked in wood shed catching spiders.

all the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
She's a lucky lady. Her new utility will be bigger than a lot of people's kitchens. My house isn't very big, just a standard 3 bedroomed ex council house. The garden is too small to extend. I'd love a utility room. Shame I only work full time shifts though and don't advertise utter bolllcks to my 500 followers. I'm in the wrong job. I've had a really tit day and honestly, I could cry.
You need to stroke a velvety nose hun and everything will be ok xx
( hugs) x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

or did Jamie’s beak knock it down when he though he smelt fox tit on the dog again.

meanwhile, Lonnie went out for the day whilst Ronnie is locked in wood shed catching spiders.

all the best.
Wow looks like a drag race contestant in that profile pic wtf is wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can’t imagine being able to buy a million pound plus house without having to sell your current property AND be able to renovate as well! Takes most people years. So amazingly unrelateable.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Sopha looks like her hair is made out of hay/straw lol & she was a "hairdresser"too..Excuse me while I laugh loudly...wonder if she's gonna wear her "loungewear" out in the "field"oops garden whilst picking up shite🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She's a lucky lady. Her new utility will be bigger than a lot of people's kitchens. My house isn't very big, just a standard 3 bedroomed ex council house. The garden is too small to extend. I'd love a utility room. Shame I only work full time shifts though and don't advertise utter bolllcks to my 500 followers. I'm in the wrong job. I've had a really tit day and honestly, I could cry.
You’re a million times the person she is x

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Still can’t work out what’s going on with the white work tops. Someone has said they’ve seen online photos where the worktops are white. But I don’t understand why they wouldn’t update the property photos with the estate agent if they had work done that might improve chances of the sale.
shes got her nappy caddy and her handhelds on charge.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Why does she need to post about him lining up his cars? It’s clear to see what she’s implying. I can’t help but feel she uses him for content and a reason to post and create speculation. He’s an innocent child Sophie leave him out of your bleeping games

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
I’m guessing they were just stud walls and not brick?

her utility is bigger than my kitchen and my house was not cheap. She is really going to alienate her followers here
I agree, my kitchen would fit in that space. She’s so far wide of her “target” market it’s unreal. Who’s advising her that her content is relatable. Gleam must be absolute tit.

Reactions: 36
Why does she need to post about him lining up his cars? It’s clear to see what she’s implying. I can’t help but feel she uses him for content and a reason to post and create speculation. He’s an innocent child Sophie leave him out of your bleeping games
Cos we all pulling her up about the timelines of the demo!!!
It’s all smoke and mirrors
Deflection tactics! 🙄

Edit to add

Reactions: 26
Did Stacey call her daughter Rose to troll tend BFF Hunch?!
I don’t think think I’ve been here long enough to know all the ins n outs of their Tendship

Edit for typo
We can’t know for sure but we like to think so 🤣

Stacey wanted the name Autumn, until she read on her thread and realised the baby’s initials would be ASS

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I need to move to the UK, currently building a house its going to take about a year because I can't get tradesmen at the same time to do work and here she is a whole 24 hours and the work is done....pull the other one 🤣
Also agree with what was said about having her boys rooms done. My kids rooms will be the first to be painted floored and fully complete so that they have their own space. I've done this in all my rented homes in the past. Their rooms were ready first and took priority over everything. Ladies priorities are in the wrong place. This is prime selfish people not wanting to give up their lives for their children, had them for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 47

all the best.
omg crying at this 😂😂😂😂😂

You’re a million times the person she is x
I second this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“Today” we took down the wall
Sure, Jan

Also another classic autism sign with the lining up cars. I think there has been some professional input though behind the scenes from the way she writes about him now

Reactions: 41
I just can’t imagine being able to buy a million pound plus house without having to sell your current property AND be able to renovate as well! Takes most people years. So amazingly unrelateable.
You’re clearly not shining your sink shiny enough. Sort your Minkeh out x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.