Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I REALLY don’t want to ‘defend’ her in anyway at all. But I have absolutely severe body issues (I’m diagnosed with BDD) Because my partner has covid we’re currently isolating in different parts of the house and I’m not going to see him for about another 7 days (I’m not going to see anyone, but you know what I mean!) I’m sat here with a cushion over my lap because I ‘have’ too (hate the site of me!).
I’ve waffled a bit but I can understand where that bit comes from iyswim? She seems incredibly insecure in herself (hence the filters etc) and I’m guessing that’s a part of it too.
She’s still a massive twit though 🤣🤣
I think she does it out of confidence issues too. My sister in law sits with a cushion there, you never ever see her without a cushion over her stomach. She's got a gorgeous figure too but she just doesn't see it. I think hinch is the same but I also thinks she likes the drama it causes too

Reactions: 14
Surely by the time they’ve done their walk it’s lunchtime. Maybe just our walks that last 2-3 hours. Especially at a 2 year olds pace. Curious to know how Ronnie manages on a big walk. Has he got the stamina? Do they use a hiking carrier? Does inch carry him on his shoulders? Do they attempt to take a pushchair?
I know what I suspect….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thats not necessarily true. Ronnie is very switched on, you can tell. Young or not she's made no effort with Ronnie. He's 2, my kids fully understood at 2. It's magical, they grow up so quickly she should be making every moment through Christmas count.
From what we’ve seen of him he doesn’t seem to like unexpected or unusual, he’s a sensitive little lad and not all kids think a big bloke in a beard dressed in red and white is something to be excited about. I doubt for one minute Hinch has not done stuff for Ronnies benefit though, it will be because she is worried about a public “tantrum” like Peppa Pig Wolrd, so she’d rather hide away in a country house where noone can see anything. I just think Ronnie has plenty of years ahead to enjoy himself and isn’t overly missing out this year.

Reactions: 17
Mrs Hinch, the modern genius of our time and inventor of all things, just asked “Does anyone else feel like all they do is eat over Christmas?” No, no not at all...we just sit here all season with a slice of bread and let the meat and chocolate go to to waste. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Anyways lovely people of tattle, I'm just popping on quickly this morn as I won't be on now, we've got a busy fun filled Christmas eve planned in my household, we're currently in the car on way to have breakfast with Santa, what a start to Christmas eve!! I have 3 very excited kids bouncing off the walls already, so magical 😭 then my youngest turns 4 on boxing day so that's another busy day.. I hope you all have a beautiful but very safe Christmas, do the responsible thing and make sure you eat too much and drink too much 😂😂😂 but please do continue being the cunts I love sharing this thread with. Love you all to the moon back, speak soon and Merry Christmas xxxx 🎄🎅⛄

• Heart
Reactions: 90
With the issues Ronnie possibly has I doubt he would have had the same reaction that Rex did, both boys are still very young, there’s plenty of years ahead to make Christmas memories with them that they’ll enjoy and remember.
Agreed but what about Lonnie, its his 1st Christmas and they've done nothing 🙄

Reactions: 19
From what we’ve seen of him he doesn’t seem to like unexpected or unusual, he’s a sensitive little lad and not all kids think a big bloke in a beard dressed in red and white is something to be excited about. I doubt for one minute Hinch has not done stuff for Ronnies benefit though, it will be because she is worried about a public “tantrum” like Peppa Pig Wolrd, so she’d rather hide away in a country house where noone can see anything. I just think Ronnie has plenty of years ahead to enjoy himself and isn’t overly missing out this year.
I know what you mean. My 2 year old is freaked out by FC but she could say couldn’t she? I posted a picture of just my eldest seeing Fc this year and a few family members contact saying where’s littlest souschef? I said “he didn’t want to see fc this time and that’s ok. He waited at the side with daddy”. A week later he actually asked to see Fc and I was able to take him to a garden centre and although he clung to me he wanted to wave and say hello from a safe distance. She doesn’t owe us anything but a bit of clarity would do her a lot of favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lonnie doesn’t know what day it is, let alone that it’s Christmas 😂😂😂😂.
Yeah but in this day and age when you’ve got a million photos of your first born with their first baby visit to Santa, when the second born asks you where’s your baby visit with Santa what will you say? I couldn’t be bothered?

eta - I don’t mean you personally. I mean the royal you.

Reactions: 25
I know what you mean. My 2 year old is freaked out by FC but she could say couldn’t she? I posted a picture of just my eldest seeing Fc this year and a few family members contact saying where’s littlest souschef? I said “he didn’t want to see fc this time and that’s ok. He waited at the side with daddy”. A week later he actually asked to see Fc and I was able to take him to a garden centre and although he clung to me he wanted to wave and say hello from a safe distance. She doesn’t owe us anything but a bit of clarity would do her a lot of favours.
Yeah, it wouldn’t hurt to say, but it’s a damned if she does or doesn’t situation, I just think there are many years ahead when the pressure of Christmas on parents is huge, while your kids are still this little and it honestly means nothing to them just do what you and they are happy with.

Reactions: 7
Yeah but in this day and age when you’ve got a million photos of your first born with their first baby visit to Santa, when the second born asks you where’s your baby visit with Santa what will you say? I couldn’t be bothered?

eta - I don’t mean you personally. I mean the royal you.
Just say, you were a baby and we were in the middle of a pandemic, lol. I guess I come from a generation where photos are sparse from childhood because we didn’t have phones and insta and everything documented, but why would anyone care that there isn’t evidence of them doing something that they were too young to remember anyway?

Thats really thoughtful of you. A lot of parents will push their kids just to get the photo or have the moment and it’s lovely that you respected his feelings, more parents should do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell, I stubbed my little toe on the bed frame this morning in the dark and it’s sore. And swollen. I’ve got serious shopping to do in town this afternoon and even more serious cocktails to consume. Bugger.
Happy Christmas tattlers 🥂
eta : it’s not snapped in half though, thankfully.
If you pop by a&e on your way to the shops they will probably give you some oralmorph for that 😉 Hope it gets better soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Trying to make out she loved naytchur so her dumb fans aren’t surprised when she moves. Love the personality change from new build, home bargains tat house wife to suddenly wanting to be more John Lewis countryside wife. She would jump off the white cliffs if Stacey did.
Do you remember when she made a huge deal out of them going for a family walk in the countryside, I think it was at some country park, and they were going to get hot chocolates from the little kiosk. Then it turned out they were at a shopping village!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Lonnie doesn’t know what day it is, let alone that it’s Christmas 😂😂😂😂.
Let's agree to differ on opinions, Hinch has done naff all Christmassy for either kids🙄🙄🙄

Thats not necessarily true. Ronnie is very switched on, you can tell. Young or not she's made no effort with Ronnie. He's 2, my kids fully understood at 2. It's magical, they grow up so quickly she should be making every moment through Christmas count.
Voice of reason😍

Do you remember when she made a huge deal out of them going for a family walk in the countryside, I think it was at some country park, and they were going to get hot chocolates from the little kiosk. Then it turned out they were at a shopping village!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
And then another cuntry walk and showed a picture of the garden of the £3 million plus house which was for sale🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but the woman’s a millionaire and could be doing so much with those kids in the run up to Christmas, she’s literally done shag all for the entire month and now she’s lying on her scummy arse in the middle of a field. She’s a wab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
49 too! The nusty gen X Club who tell it as it is! 😄🤗
🙋🏻‍♀️ 49 here too and definitely don’t feel like capable of adulting a lot of the time. However, I haven’t yet cried to my mum because I can’t iron my own dress (she’d have something to say about it if I did) so still one up on Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My day gf yet is the same age as Ronnie, and while she knows the word Christmas and enjoys the lights and thugs, she doesn’t get the wider concept at all. I think people are also forgetting that these covid babies have had little social interaction for half their life. We avoided Santa’s grottos as she would hate queuing and being made to sit on a strange man’s lap would terrify her.

I mean having said that she has been to toddler group Christmas parties with Santa (who she did not want to interact with much so I’m glad we didn’t spend money paying for grottos) and looked at Christmas displays so we haven’t ignored it completely, but at 2 years old I’m not going to stress about magic magical memories she won’t remember.

I can mum shame Hinch for a lot, but not this.

Reactions: 13
Has she still not done the big reveal yet? Only thing I’m sticking around for lol. Currently trying to sleep as my wee boy had to have emergency surgery this evening and the bloody heart monitor thing keeps beeping and it’s driving me insane! Fabulous Christmas Eve Eve for us but home tomorrow hopefully.
Hope you got some sleep, Moose, and that your littly is on the mend. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My day gf yet is the same age as Ronnie, and while she knows the word Christmas and enjoys the lights and thugs, she doesn’t get the wider concept at all. I think people are also forgetting that these covid babies have had little social interaction for half their life. We avoided Santa’s grottos as she would hate queuing and being made to sit on a strange man’s lap would terrify her.

I mean having said that she has been to toddler group Christmas parties with Santa (who she did not want to interact with much so I’m glad we didn’t spend money paying for grottos) and looked at Christmas displays so we haven’t ignored it completely, but at 2 years old I’m not going to stress about magic magical memories she won’t remember.

I can mum shame Hinch for a lot, but not this.
Horrible typos, that’s got I get for posting with a baby in my arms. Meant to say daughter in the first line!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.