Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I REALLY don’t want to ‘defend’ her in anyway at all. But I have absolutely severe body issues (I’m diagnosed with BDD) Because my partner has covid we’re currently isolating in different parts of the house and I’m not going to see him for about another 7 days (I’m not going to see anyone, but you know what I mean!) I’m sat here with a cushion over my lap because I ‘have’ too (hate the site of me!).
I’ve waffled a bit but I can understand where that bit comes from iyswim? She seems incredibly insecure in herself (hence the filters etc) and I’m guessing that’s a part of it too.
She’s still a massive twit though 🤣🤣
I think you're right, my sister always has a cushion across her stomach for the same reason, she just feels more comfortable that way. I do also believe there's a chance Hinch is doing it just to cause speculation because her content is as dry as the Sahara at the minute.

Oh and can I just say to you (and anybody else on this thread who suffers with their body image) that your body is the least interesting thing about you and I really hope you can see that one day, please don't get to 80 years old and regret not doing certain things just because society says we should all be skinny. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Has she still not done the big reveal yet? Only thing I’m sticking around for lol. Currently trying to sleep as my wee boy had to have emergency surgery this evening and the bloody heart monitor thing keeps beeping and it’s driving me insane! Fabulous Christmas Eve Eve for us but home tomorrow hopefully.
I hope he’s ok. They’re a real worry kids aren’t they. Puts things into perspective doesn’t it. Have a lovely Christmas xxz

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She shares quotes like that but all she read from that was don’t give people a hard time AKA nobody give her a hard time 🙄 she would of just ready that as it’s Christmas don’t give me a hard time and not a thought to anyone else
This is what really pisses me off, she doesn’t give a thought to anyone else and what they may be going through, as long as she can live her Disney perfect life without anyone criticising her

Reactions: 23
Sorry if I’m Kate to the party but she had deleted the pic of Henry on the holiday house sofa xx

Sorry if I’m Kate to the party but she had deleted the pic of Henry on the holiday house sofa xx
She has! Sorry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve skimmed the last few pages since I can never catch up, and I can’t see that anyone has done a full analysis/breakdown of her company accounts. Is that right?

I can do one later, it will take a bit of time so need to do it when I get a break from my very excited 3yr old.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
that quote is probably because the papers disclosed what she had earned and she didn’t like some of the comments, so let’s be kind 🥱 She must Google her name everyday to see whether anyone is talking about her. She certainly reads here and her family too! What a life!

She has! Sorry
It’s still there

Reactions: 8
I’ve just noticed that she mentioned “comfy, warm clothes” but is not actually wearing one of her own ‘designs’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did giggle at SS stories with 'Santa' chilling on the sofa. I just find SS funnier than Hinch. Even though she can be a dick too.
How boring is Hinch and her Christmas getaway. She could've easily had Santa their on arrival or surprised the kids in the evening. She's done nothing to make this christmassy

Reactions: 43
I did giggle at SS stories with 'Santa' chilling on the sofa. I just find SS funnier than Hinch. Even though she can be a dick too.
How boring is Hinch and her Christmas getaway. She could've easily had Santa their on arrival or surprised the kids in the evening. She's done nothing to make this christmassy
You watch she will be transforming the field into a grotto frantically now. Unless this is all a pre record and she can’t change it…..

I’ve just noticed that she mentioned “comfy, warm clothes” but is not actually wearing one of her own ‘designs’ 🙄
She’s the worst advertiser of her own clothing.

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell, I stubbed my little toe on the bed frame this morning in the dark and it’s sore. And swollen. I’ve got serious shopping to do in town this afternoon and even more serious cocktails to consume. Bugger.
Happy Christmas tattlers 🥂
eta : it’s not snapped in half though, thankfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SS has kindly announced her wedding date and shown Rex with Santa on the 23rd.
Does that mean today is safe for the big announcement(s)? 🤪
Coke and crunky snacks ready 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Please send thoughts and prayers to Sophie who’s struggling on a country walk with a snapped toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ss new post she's just put up.. Oh wow, I don't agree with alot of her parenting, but that was beautiful to watch. How magical for Rex.
Hinch has made no effort this year, Ronnie probably won't know what Christmas is.
With the issues Ronnie possibly has I doubt he would have had the same reaction that Rex did, both boys are still very young, there’s plenty of years ahead to make Christmas memories with them that they’ll enjoy and remember.

Reactions: 4
A bit of topic but was just reading some of the comments about what hinch has earned over the last year. A lot of comments referred to tattle. Why do influencers look on Tattle? There was a petition to get it taken down as this woman said her daughter had been really affected by the comments. I totally agree that nasty comments about children shouldn’t ever be posted as it’s just awful. However. By putting your children out there you’re opening yourself up to this (not that I think this is right at all). It really confuses me why they seek themselves out.

edit to say vindictive wasn’t the best word to use.

Reactions: 16
With the issues Ronnie possibly has I doubt he would have had the same reaction that Rex did, both boys are still very young, there’s plenty of years ahead to make Christmas memories with them that they’ll enjoy and remember.
Thats not necessarily true. Ronnie is very switched on, you can tell. Young or not she's made no effort with Ronnie. He's 2, my kids fully understood at 2. It's magical, they grow up so quickly she should be making every moment through Christmas count.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s loving playing on the “is she/isn’t she preggers” questions 🙄 I do the cushion on tummy thing too, all the time, it’s a comfort thing to me. Not when I’m cuddling my son though, it gets moved when showing love and attention (real not tend)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.