Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioned above, yeah they look like the same boots in black. She just lahhhvs them guyschhh. One in every colour for our country rose.

View attachment 941046View attachment 941047
You know, I’m looking at these photos and something wasn’t sitting right with me and I’ve just realized what it is. I could be wrong, but to me, the top photo looks like a smaller sized boot than her “size 5s” in the second photo. It would not surprise me at all if she ordered a smaller pair for photo purposes (then maybe gave that pair to her niece or something). Nothing is straight forward with her, and if called out, she would blame us nasty foot trolls.

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree and think the so called not competitive friendship may have already bitten the dust , could be wrong but you've probably hit the nail on the head here!
It’s still to her benefit. All those articles yesterday described her as SS best friend. It gives her mainstream relevance as her IG fame is relatively niche.

Reactions: 11
I went back and watched her story earlier (don’t judge me, I’m isolating and bored 😂😂)
I’m absolutely baffled as to how she can claim she’s ‘always loved this style of living’
Her entire career has been based on rampant consumption and ‘plastic’. Even her garden is plastic. To suddenly make this claim is absolutely ridiculous. It’s such a bare faced lie and I’m utterly shocked that no one outside of here is questioning it. This has PLAINLY come about since SS moved and it all seems quite ‘Single white female’ at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Honestly thought her “as long as I can remember I’ve been so In love with this style of living …” <sic> was leading up to the reveal. She’s such a cock tease it’s no wonder jimbobnojob’s knob has shrivelled and fallen off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can people stop getting their knickers in a twist if people comment on Hinchs parenting and its something you do too.

We are commenting on hinchs parenting...not yours.

Hinch lives her life publicly and we've watched her for like..3 or 4 years and have seen how she parents and how it's always about her and not her kids

We don't know duck all about each other so it's not in any way the same.
exactly 😁

Reactions: 9
Happy Christmas to my favourite group of people. It’s been a real happy tonic finding this site and has helped me survive the last few months and kept me away from the news these pages have been soooo much more interesting.

I’m off to open some Buck’s Fizz cheers to the best group on the internet 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sophie should be due the 3 spirits of Christmas past present and future tonight ... She displays many of Scrooge's attributes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Christmas to my favourite group of people. It’s been a real happy tonic finding this site and has helped me survive the last few months and kept me away from the news these pages have been soooo much more interesting.

I’m off to open some Buck’s Fizz cheers to the best group on the internet 🥂
Cheers just opened the same😍

Reactions: 6
Merry Christmas to this magical forum!

My one year anniversary is just a week off and you’ve kept me entertained, amazed me at your sleuthing, hilarious recaps (@Bunnykins esp yours) and what a supportive bunch of nusty Tattlers you’ve been to me and each other.

Exposing the lies, manipulation and the real Sophie Hinchliffe is what brought us together but I’ve also seen care and concern from Tattlers for the children being used to sell the Grinch brand.

Its clear time and again sofa reads this forum and I truly believe we’ve had a good influence that has meant her children have had better experiences than they might have done. Still feel tho that her exposing the kids in the way she does is negligent.

So thanks for being my virtual mates this first year, you nusty pastry trolls, enjoy plenty chunky snacks over the festive period ATV 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Off topic I know.. does anyone if there is a thread like general chat one?, I’m having a bit of a guilt trip about my ex MIL and wanna ask opinions about it.

Reactions: 8
There is a tea and sympathy thread if that’s any good haven’t been on it but I am sure I read about it here more knowledgeable folk will put you in the right direction.

Reactions: 5
So the hunch Xmas is basically. Soph sitting on the sof. Probably others doing all cooking. I’m thinking food delivery put away. Ma will cook tomorrow and so she is doing sweet F all again.
What a life the lazy ass mare has. Does nothing at home. Does nowt on holiday with Jamie et al running round after her.Does nothing with her kids. Whilst her bff stace leads a fairytale mother life in a beautiful home. It must really sting that she is the sloppy second best to the party 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.