Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone needs to remember the comments are about Hinch and she’s a lazy mare who’s doing exactly what she wants for Christmas, and that’s why people comment, it’s no reflection on anyone here who has or hasn’t done various Christmas stuff with their kids for very good reasons and their own situations, so don’t feel bad anyone, and Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!! 😂
Well said, let’s not forget she didn’t even want to put up the Christ mas tree this year, lots of simple memories for her kids decorating it etc. I think she had something bigger and better planned but it fell through so she’s gone in a sulk and hasn’t bothered doing anything for those boys🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you all remember the clawing the neck scenes under the gazebo in her garden? I could just picture her doing the same on the mini bench .. somethings afootz..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she still out walking? it’s been 3 Hours? Has she gotten lost in the fields? It would of been lovely to see a picture of the boys having Breakfast with Santa, of course Hinch wouldn’t doing that for them. As it’s all about HER this holiday 🙄

I’ve been out since 8am doing last minute Xmas shopping with my Daughter even stopped for a Breakfast, it’s now hammering with rain and we’re snuggled under the duvets on the sofa having a day of Christmas movies, munchies & hot chocolate.

Merry Christmas you trolls 🎁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she still out walking? it’s been 3 Hours? Has she gotten lost in the fields? It would of been lovely to see a picture of the boys having Breakfast with Santa, of course Hinch wouldn’t doing that for them. As it’s all about HER this holiday 🙄

I’ve been out since 8am doing last minute Xmas shopping with my Daughter even stopped for a Breakfast, it’s now hammering with rain and we’re snuggled under the duvets on the sofa having a day of Christmas movies, munchies & hot chocolate.

Merry Christmas you trolls 🎁
Now that’s Christmas memories for kids of all ages, doesn’t have to be OTT, merry Christmas 💕🎄

Reactions: 8
Well said, let’s not forget she didn’t even want to put up the Christ mas tree this year, lots of simple memories for her kids decorating it etc. I think she had something bigger and better planned but it fell through so she’s gone in a sulk and hasn’t bothered doing anything for those boys🤔
She did want to slam dead branches into her walls with 9 inch nails though 😂 merry Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, just caught up from yesterday. She’s “In love with this style of living”? What does that even mean? I can’t imagine that your “style of living” dramatically changes just because your house overlooks a field. Maybe if she currently lived in a high rise block of flats in Tottenham but she could literally move 10 minutes away from her current house and back onto a field. Her lifestyle wouldn’t change at all. Someone make it make sense.

Reactions: 28
I was starting to feel really guilty reading comments this morning as I’ve not taken my two to see Santa either. My eldest has some complex health issues and my youngest is a Covid baby who shielded with us and had no social interaction for a year so we’re just getting her used to social situations. She’d hate seeing Santa and I’m not taking her just to get a photo 😔

There’s many reasons why people don’t take their kids to see Santa. You know your children best and it doesn’t mean Christmas will be any less magical for them. At least I don’t think it does?! I’m off for a little mum guilt weep. Be right back.
I was never taking to see santa as a child, and my christmases were still magical and I don't think I've suffered as a result of not going to a grotto so no weeping please 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She did want to slam dead branches into her walls with 9 inch nails though 😂 merry Christmas
And wasn't it blimin hideous 🤣

Sorry, just caught up from yesterday. She’s “In love with this style of living”? What does that even mean? I can’t imagine that your “style of living” dramatically changes just because your house overlooks a field. Maybe if she currently lived in a high rise block of flats in Tottenham but she could literally move 10 minutes away from her current house and back onto a field. Her lifestyle wouldn’t change at all. Someone make it make sense.
We can't... because it doesn't 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do think she keeps having breakdowns hence the need to get away and run away and they have been more frequent since her “friendship” with SS who absolutely knocks it out the park in comparison to Hinch I’m expecting a rocking back and forth by the fire story soon she always seems lost. I think she has actually sold her soul and it shows.

Reactions: 28
I wonder if you guyz will be treated to an Xmas edition obligatory "deep in thought manic rocking back n forth legs in an oversized jumper doesn't know Jamie's filming her" poor Soph post, just like her Dorset country mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if you guyz will be treated to an Xmas edition obligatory "deep in thought manic rocking back n forth legs in an oversized jumper doesn't know Jamie's filming her" poor Soph post, just like her Dorset country mansion.
That’s when she was fist pregnant with Lonnie🤔

Reactions: 6
I do think she keeps having breakdowns hence the need to get away and run away and they have been more frequent since her “friendship” with SS who absolutely knocks it out the park in comparison to Hinch I’m expecting a rocking back and forth by the fire story soon she always seems lost. I think she has actually sold her soul and it shows.
I agree and think the so called not competitive friendship may have already bitten the dust , could be wrong but you've probably hit the nail on the head here!

Reactions: 19
Okay so here goes my attempt at analysis of Hinch’s latest annual accounts. Full disclaimer - I am not an accountant but have some familiarity with accounts from an old job I had. However, I used to look at large business accounts which have much more information than this so a lot of what I will say are informed assumptions rather than absolute facts. Also I’m pretty rusty so please correct me where I am wrong.

Firstly, Hinch is exempt from providing full audited accounts and to be fair, much bigger operations than hers won’t meet the criteria. This means we only have a short balance sheet which is a snapshot in time of her assets and liabilities. However, we can still make some conclusions from what we’ve been presented with here.

The first number that is interesting is the debtors figure of £588k which is a lot more than she had last year (£206k). Debtors are people who owe her money for the “work” she does for them. So she might do an ad, invoice it and they will have a certain amount of time to pay. This figure may have risen compared to last year for a number of reasons but the two mostly likely in my opinion are: 1. Increased revenue/turnover, so she naturally carries a higher figure as she is doing more “work” and/or 2. Tesco don’t pay her quickly. Supermarkets are notorious for not paying suppliers quickly and it could be that Hinch’s commission or whatever it is she gets from them is slow to come in.

The next interesting figure is cash at bank and in hand which is just a few grand short of a disgusting £3m. I think you can all figure out what that means but what is interesting is how it hasn’t increased much compared to last year £2.1m. Now don’t get me wrong, I absolutely believe £900k to be a tit tonne of money for a woman who sits on her arse all day, but I thought it might be more.

However, as has been widely reported her profit for the year is £1.5m which you can calculate from the difference between the profit and loss reserves between 2021 and 2020. So why didn’t the £1.5m of profit turn into closer to £1.5m of cash? Well, her debtors not paying her quickly is one, but also she’s paid down some liabilities/debts to the tune of about £300k in the last year.

All in all a bit boring to be honest, and most notably there doesn’t *appear* to be a huge amount of cash taken out of the business which is what I was expecting to see as we await for the farmhouse reveal. However, don’t forget that these accounts were the state of play on 5 April 2021, so a lot could have changed since then.

Next year’s accounts will in theory be more interesting - what impact (if any) her “maternity leave” had and also how much cash she will need to take out to pay for Hinch Farm. So, hold on to your seats, you only need to wait another year for a more riveting update.

TL;DR: she made a stupid amount of money for doing duck all.View attachment 941561
Thanks for this. Could that £300k include the mortgage on Greyskull if it is not a business asset?

Reactions: 11
Can people stop getting their knickers in a twist if people comment on Hinchs parenting and its something you do too.

We are commenting on hinchs parenting...not yours.

Hinch lives her life publicly and we've watched her for like..3 or 4 years and have seen how she parents and how it's always about her and not her kids

We don't know duck all about each other so it's not in any way the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Can people stop getting their knickers in a twist if people comment on Hinchs parenting and its something you do too.

We are commenting on hinchs parenting...not yours.

Hinch lives her life publicly and we've watched her for like..3 or 4 years and have seen how she parents and how it's always about her and not her kids

We don't know duck all about each other so it's not in any way the same.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 We’ll said, we all saw Hinch get the tree and base down from the loft in a foul mood with Inch, and then went on about not putting the tree up. Obviously something has upset her and it seems Inch and the boys have suffered. She did so much more with Ronnie last year and zero this year. She’s a selfish brat that needs to grow up and put her kids first, before they leave home

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.