Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Hi long time lurker here, don't really follow her but dip in and out every now and then. So on another thread they just revealed that there's seems to be a problem with her youngest? And she's opening up and admitting it? True or false and what exactly does having a problem mean? Just being nosey. Can't see anything on her feed. Can anyone fill me in?
Ronnie is non-verbal

Reactions: 6

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
I never comment on this thread because I’ve never got the whole hinch craze but I don’t hate her I just enjoy laughing at your guys posts. But I think on the AC and SV thing a lot of ‘celebs’ have stopped supporting them. There’s a lot of controversy around the go fund me money so I think management teams have told people to distance themselves
Really? I'm off to read their threads! Thanks 😊

Reactions: 6

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
There is a tea and sympathy thread if that’s any good haven’t been on it but I am sure I read about it here more knowledgeable folk will put you in the right direction.

Reactions: 5

Swarm_in_a_Tea_Cup

I’ve tried to do it here

Thank you. I've just been linked to menopause though, ha. At almost 38 I feel I may need it!

Thanks doll xx

There you go sweet hope you're ok xx
Thank you so much xx

There you go sweet hope you're ok xx
Thank you so much xx

• Heart

XNosey-parkerX

Thank you. I've just been linked to menopause though, ha. At almost 38 I feel I may need it!

Thanks doll xx
I posted to the hinch one above lovely x

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Has she still not done the big reveal yet? Only thing I’m sticking around for lol. Currently trying to sleep as my wee boy had to have emergency surgery this evening and the bloody heart monitor thing keeps beeping and it’s driving me insane! Fabulous Christmas Eve Eve for us but home tomorrow hopefully.
Hope you got some sleep, Moose, and that your littly is on the mend. Xx

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She can definitely afford to not sell Greyskull and buy somewhere else. She’ll probably keep it and let it out to the shoppers for some extra cash 😂
Oh yes I agree! I was only saying it hadn’t been on the market as the original post I replied to said maybe they didn’t want the sale to fall through and that’s why they’d gone away x

Hotgirlautumnleaf

I reckon she’s pregnant and she went to hospital for bleeding or something similar but claimed she tend broken footz to cover it up 🤷🏼‍♀️
TW
Have you seen how she’s got Ron on the air on last pic on her stories. After I had a miscarriage and subsequent pregnancy I wouldn’t of held my eldest like that. Unless pic is from weeks ago of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Was there a reply from the holiday home after being sent a photo of Henry on the sofas..? Or is that witch untouchable yet again?
She’s probably told them she’ll buy a new sofa 🙄

My daughter is nearly 4 I still use it when I'm downstairs.. she woke up other day coughing and vomiting, I wouldn't have heard it without the monitor
Me too with my 3 year old, every single evening when I’m downstairs it’s on. I need the reassurance that I’d hear him if he woke.

YorkshireLady

Can someone tell me what this is all about Jamie and Sophie’s (Rose - added after birth) mum?
Why is she called fiddles?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4