Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
My day gf yet is the same age as Ronnie, and while she knows the word Christmas and enjoys the lights and thugs, she doesn’t get the wider concept at all. I think people are also forgetting that these covid babies have had little social interaction for half their life. We avoided Santa’s grottos as she would hate queuing and being made to sit on a strange man’s lap would terrify her.

I mean having said that she has been to toddler group Christmas parties with Santa (who she did not want to interact with much so I’m glad we didn’t spend money paying for grottos) and looked at Christmas displays so we haven’t ignored it completely, but at 2 years old I’m not going to stress about magic magical memories she won’t remember.

I can mum shame Hinch for a lot, but not this.
Horrible typos, that’s got I get for posting with a baby in my arms. Meant to say daughter in the first line!

Reactions: 4

mrshan17

Chatty Member
I understand it that sofa has gifted the cottage owners a hamper including one of her quality Street tins 😂 all very odd isn't it
Ohhh I thought they bought her it! That makes more sense lol x

eta: I didn’t read the bottom of the post 😂

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Ss new post she's just put up.. Oh wow, I don't agree with alot of her parenting, but that was beautiful to watch. How magical for Rex.
Hinch has made no effort this year, Ronnie probably won't know what Christmas is.
With the issues Ronnie possibly has I doubt he would have had the same reaction that Rex did, both boys are still very young, there’s plenty of years ahead to make Christmas memories with them that they’ll enjoy and remember.

Clangers2

VIP Member
Possibly an unpopular opinion but… I’ve just looked through Inch’s grid posts for the first time and the photos of the kids are actually lovely. The kids looks genuinely happy with their dad taking photos. No awkward posing, lots of out takes. Such a nicer feed than Sofa’s.
I had a look there and most of his posts are the photos that she has already posted

Reactions: 3

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, first time poster here!
(No idea if I’m doing this right, bare with me please) but opened insta tonight, to this being advertised? Anyone else seen it?
Uh this company does my head in, their whole page is just based around celebs and influencers and the owner acts like she’s pals with them all

Reactions: 3