Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I’m complaining about this fact because it’s quite a relief really but she hasn’t posted Ronnie at all really since they’ve been here. It’s all Lennie and Henry isn’t it? Feel like this just proves she doesn’t have anything to do with him really. I bet cling on, Freda and Jimmers are spending all their time with him while she is supervised with Lennie by big Al. It is nice that he’s clearly being allowed to enjoy his holiday without having to perform for her.

Reactions: 26
Hope you got some sleep, Moose, and that your littly is on the mend. Xx
Thanks all so much, basically his testicle was being strangled by a nerve or something - I’m sure there’s a better way to say it but I’m half asleep lol. He just keeps going around saying he’s got superglue on his nuts and walking like John Wayne 😂🙈 Home now but not feeling too festive but I think I just need sleep. Hope everyone has a lovely Xmas xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Posting this morning about a big country walk and full English breakfast.....no photos of either. All BS, neither happened 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Off topic I know.. does anyone if there is a thread like general chat one?, I’m having a bit of a guilt trip about my ex MIL and wanna ask opinions about it.
we’ve got our spin-off support thread too which is for anything not-Hinch xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m wondering why her content is so dire. Especially at this time of year. She should have just gone on a deep rest if she was going to do duck all! Anyone fancy popping over and carol singing our Christmas remix’s? Cheer her up the boring sod

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I won’t be around much over the festive period guysschh as I’ve got some very well earned and much needed time off after a hectic December. Unfortunately I have a real job and not a tend one like hinch and I’m paying attention to my children as they actually like me.

but merry Christmas you bastards! Have the best year with loads of colour, booze and no cleaning products! Enjoy your family and live in comfort that you don’t need to sell your kids for an income. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thrilling content 😴
Surely not an undisclosed AD🥴🥴

I won’t be around much over the festive period guysschh as I’ve got some very well earned and much needed time off after a hectic December. Unfortunately I have a real job and not a tend one like hinch and I’m paying attention to my children as they actually like me.

but merry Christmas you bastards! Have the best year with loads of colour, booze and no cleaning products! Enjoy your family and live in comfort that you don’t need to sell your kids for an income. Xxx
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal 💕🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is hinch so bleeping boring? Honest to god there is so much she could have done today with Ronnie like make cookies for santa, watched films, did little crafts etc. Could have took them for breakfast with santa, to see reindeers etc. Honest to god ida loved to take my son somewhere today but ive got so much to do just so tomorrow i can be about as much as possible as this is his first proper Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is hinch so bleeping boring? Honest to god there is so much she could have done today with Ronnie like make cookies for santa, watched films, did little crafts etc. Could have took them for breakfast with santa, to see reindeers etc. Honest to god ida loved to take my son somewhere today but ive got so much to do just so tomorrow i can be about as much as possible as this is his first proper Christmas.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Exactly Ronnie is mute not stupid, many little memories not just for him but also his family 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
I don’t follow her but just had a look at her stories. It looks like the most boring Christmas ever for those poor boys. They deserve so much better. All that money but still, such a sad fucked-up family. 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 27
SS is always in the stories she posts, hardly behind the camera tbh. But Hinch is nowhere to be seen. Unless she's flogging her shite or an #ad.

Reactions: 19
I've recently come across this thread - after lurking for a bit - and first got exposed to Hinch a year and a bit ago via a work colleague who adores her. I followed her for a bit and she seemed relatively harmless until Michelle Ogundehin (she judges the BBC interior design tv show) started talking about how bad for the environment Mrs Hinch's cleaning hauls were. Tbh I didn't really think about it until she mentioned it. That's when I unfollowed Hinch (along with her cringe thumb, contrived wannabe feel-good stories etc.) because I honestly found her to be so insufferable. She's not someone to look up to; there's far more impressive people to be inspired by. Tbh I much preferred Kim and Aggie from How Clean is Your House? (I wish they would air it again because they actually had great cleaning tips and were fun to watch). I also hate the whole "hinch yourself happy" and it was really well articulated earlier in this thread. I felt so rubbish for not being able to keep a spotless home like Hinchy - especially when I moved out of the family home pre-plague - because it made me feel inadequate. But now I think that a home is to be lived in, it should show signs of life, beautiful memories and the odd random mark on the wall from a photo frame etc. I'm now back with my folks after shielding for most of last year by myself (it wasn't great) so this is my first Christmas back at home after that.
I also wanted to say how heartened and touched I am by how much love you all have for each other; I had baby tears at some of the responses I read. After the last couple of years feeling like kindness has disappeared, it was really moving to see it on here and I'm happy to see that showing care and kindness to others hasn't completely gone. I hope that you're all staying safe, looking after yourselves and enjoy Christmas as best as you can. Please don't feel guilty or bad that you aren't doing 'enough.' Every single one of us is doing their best, even if it doesn't look or feel like it. I hope that next year is an easier one on all of us. All my love to you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Wooden Monopoly game which is made by Hasbro.. who gifted and are the makers of Cluedo

She's on the beg again.

Reactions: 32
So she’s going to buy a monopoly just because she wants it and is just going to keep it, like in a drawer. Fun.
Like every other piece of toot in her house

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.