Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another item she just loves guys - a scrabble and monopoly set. She’s only ever excited about materialistic stuff. Most people are getting on with Xmas eve stuff like last minute shopping, wrapping presents, doing things with their kids, getting food prepared etc. she hasn’t even bothered helping her Hinchers to prepare their homes ready for Xmas. I hope more of her followers start to see through her. She’s a waste of space.

Over at Pickle Cottage, SS has just cleaned her log burner with Rex helping - it’s more cleaning than Hinch has done in week’s- I know we shouldn’t compare the two of them, and I don’t like SS, but sometimes I do feel she tries to out do Hinch and wins every time - she must read here. It must wind up Soph 😂

Wooden Monopoly game which is made by Hasbro.. who gifted and are the makers of Cluedo

She's on the beg again.
Or was this secretly an undisclosed ad for Hasbro?? Those games looked quite new. Funny she’s showing fudge and games, but not the long walks with the dog.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Another item she just loves guys - a scrabble and monopoly set. She’s only ever excited about materialistic stuff. Most people are getting on with Xmas eve stuff like last minute shopping, wrapping presents, doing things with their kids, getting food prepared etc. she hasn’t even bothered helping her Hinchers to prepare their homes ready for Xmas. I hope more of her followers start to see through her. She’s a waste of space.

Over at Pickle Cottage, SS has just cleaned her log burner with Rex helping - it’s more cleaning than Hinch has done in week’s- I know we shouldn’t compare the two of them, and I don’t like SS, but sometimes I do feel she tries to out do Hinch and wins every time - she must read here. It must wind up Soph 😂

Or was this secretly an undisclosed ad for Hasbro?? Those games looked quite new. Funny she’s showing fudge and games, but not the long walks with the dog.
And i dont think i actually saw a cleaning product in sight!!! Just used abit of effort and was lovely to see Rex getting involved 😍🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh bloody whoop! Monopoly. That fantastic game suitable for a toddler. Where's buckaroo, operation or jenga? You know something that Ronnie could actually join in with. X

Reactions: 31
Happy Christmas Eve to all you beautiful nusty trolls!
Thank you for being so intelligent, compassionate and lovely! Oh sorry I mean jealous 😏
I’m just in my flat with my sister, I’m on UC as I had to quit my job due to my complex PTSD flaring up, so we’re got very few presents for each other but we’ve put a lot of thought into them! And they’re not tat that’ll end up at the dump next week. So clearly we’re doing it all wrong.
Plus due to self isolation we’ll probably be having scrambled egg for Christmas dinner but I’m still so happy and grateful, obviously I’m mistaken and I should be striving to be able to afford shite I don’t need.
Mrs Hinch can feck off, promoting a life that’ll put most people into crippling debt, and then not even make them happy apparently since she’s as bitter as a witch’s tit.
But merry Christmas Eve to you lovely lot! Lots and lots of love 💗☺

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She just LLLLLLAVVVVVSSS IT GHUUUUYYYYSSSSSH!!!

I’m sending a bleeping Thesaurus to her bastard PO Box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not going to lie, I can't stand SS but I'll give her credit where it's due, she gets her kids of all ages involved in everything, even the cleaning going by the latest stories. She spends quality time with her kids unlike hinch..

Anyway, I'm off for Christmas now, have a beautiful Christmas Tattlers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m popping in and out when I get a minute for a catch up but wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas - however you’re spending it. If I could invite you all around for fizz and mince pies, you can bet your life I would!
Here’s to a better year ahead 🥂😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“Can you even buy them?” Why would you not be able to buy a game? It’s clearly brand new as well, any version of monopoly I’ve ever played does not have nice crisp bank notes like those! Wonder what Ronnie and Lennie are up to the while she is playing a clearly adult game.

Also just watched SS actually do some cleaning content where you could see a clear difference in the before and after, more than I’ve seen in a long time from Hinch. With an actual useful tip for people who want to clean their log burners as well and no chemicals in sight and interaction with her child at the same time. Good job Hinch has a notebook so she can write down how it should be done for future reference!

Reactions: 33
I've recently come across this thread - after lurking for a bit - and first got exposed to Hinch a year and a bit ago via a work colleague who adores her. I followed her for a bit and she seemed relatively harmless until Michelle Ogundehin (she judges the BBC interior design tv show) started talking about how bad for the environment Mrs Hinch's cleaning hauls were. Tbh I didn't really think about it until she mentioned it. That's when I unfollowed Hinch (along with her cringe thumb, contrived wannabe feel-good stories etc.) because I honestly found her to be so insufferable. She's not someone to look up to; there's far more impressive people to be inspired by. Tbh I much preferred Kim and Aggie from How Clean is Your House? (I wish they would air it again because they actually had great cleaning tips and were fun to watch). I also hate the whole "hinch yourself happy" and it was really well articulated earlier in this thread. I felt so rubbish for not being able to keep a spotless home like Hinchy - especially when I moved out of the family home pre-plague - because it made me feel inadequate. But now I think that a home is to be lived in, it should show signs of life, beautiful memories and the odd random mark on the wall from a photo frame etc. I'm now back with my folks after shielding for most of last year by myself (it wasn't great) so this is my first Christmas back at home after that.
I also wanted to say how heartened and touched I am by how much love you all have for each other; I had baby tears at some of the responses I read. After the last couple of years feeling like kindness has disappeared, it was really moving to see it on here and I'm happy to see that showing care and kindness to others hasn't completely gone. I hope that you're all staying safe, looking after yourselves and enjoy Christmas as best as you can. Please don't feel guilty or bad that you aren't doing 'enough.' Every single one of us is doing their best, even if it doesn't look or feel like it. I hope that next year is an easier one on all of us. All my love to you all xx
Welcome, you are absolutely one of us ❤

Kindness will always be here, that’s why I love it so much

Happy Christmas Eve to all you beautiful nusty trolls!
Thank you for being so intelligent, compassionate and lovely! Oh sorry I mean jealous 😏
I’m just in my flat with my sister, I’m on UC as I had to quit my job due to my complex PTSD flaring up, so we’re got very few presents for each other but we’ve put a lot of thought into them! And they’re not tat that’ll end up at the dump next week. So clearly we’re doing it all wrong.
Plus due to self isolation we’ll probably be having scrambled egg for Christmas dinner but I’m still so happy and grateful, obviously I’m mistaken and I should be striving to be able to afford shite I don’t need.
Mrs Hinch can feck off, promoting a life that’ll put most people into crippling debt, and then not even make them happy apparently since she’s as bitter as a witch’s tit.
But merry Christmas Eve to you lovely lot! Lots and lots of love 💗☺
PTSD solidarity ❤

Your Christmas sounds perfect, hope you and your sister have a lovely time xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can people stop getting their knickers in a twist if people comment on Hinchs parenting and its something you do too.

We are commenting on hinchs parenting...not yours.

Hinch lives her life publicly and we've watched her for like..3 or 4 years and have seen how she parents and how it's always about her and not her kids

We don't know duck all about each other so it's not in any way the same.
Its not the comments about Hinch that get to people who are struggling, it’s when it all goes mumsnet and people start listing all the things they’ve managed to do to prove why Hinch could easily have done it, I know nobody means to make others feel bad, but this is a difficult time of year for multiple reasons and it’s easy to start doubting yourself when you read post after post of all the things people have been doing. Social media is hard, sometimes someone is just reaching out for a bit of reassurance that they’re doing okay as parenthood can be a lonely place at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just checking in as I’ve been busy making today as lovely as possible for the minisouschefs as it’s the first year it means something to BOTH. Anyway. Came on to say is she really jizzing off about board games and fudge on Xmas eve? Ffs.

Reactions: 21
I'm still baffled at why she needed a motor home and a "farmhouse" stay to sit indoors and play monopoly. Surely their houses are big enough to host a games night.

Seems like such a damp squib of a holiday with duck all going on. Where are the kids enjoying themselves? Everything is for her. The tit field, the games, the motor home. All kids want is some chocolate, a christmas film and the magic of knowing santa will be visiting their home over night.

Shes just not a kid person at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is her dream lifestyle walking in fields, I’m confused. I thought the grey house was their dream house.
How they hell did she make 1.5m she hasn’t done anything 🤣 crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sitting indoors on my own with a mince pie watching The Snowman. Couldn’t see my parents for Christmas last year because of lockdown, was looking forward to a nice family Christmas this year but my son came down with Covid on Tuesday so plans are cancelled for another year. Still reckon I’ve done more today than our Sopha!
Hope all you nusty trolls enjoy the festive period in your own way whatever you are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Its not the comments about Hinch that get to people who are struggling, it’s when it all goes mumsnet and people start listing all the things they’ve managed to do to prove why Hinch could easily have done it, I know nobody means to make others feel bad, but this is a difficult time of year for multiple reasons and it’s easy to start doubting yourself when you read post after post of all the things people have been doing. Social media is hard, sometimes someone is just reaching out for a bit of reassurance that they’re doing okay as parenthood can be a lonely place at times.
Nah, I'm sorry but it's insanely annoying. There was a time when people were noticing things about Ronnie and weren't allowed to talk about it because it upset other mums.

As I said before - this thread is about Hinch...if she can go balls to the wall and organises a photoshot to announce her pregnancy at Christmas people question why she can't be fucked to do anything this time around.

It's not a critique on say...Linda down the road who is too exhausted to take the kids to see Santa but has been working her ass off to make sure the kids have something under the tree. Do you see what I mean?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.