Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I feel like Stacey is upping her content this week. Obviously none of it is riveting but little bits of house Reno reveal; little crafts; little family Christmassy things they’ve done - just reminding hinch she’s there. She can post whenever she likes and double the amount of likes she gets compared to hinch. I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The quotes are used to justify her actions. It’s like going to confession. It makes followers still think she’s struggling and that she’s just like them. She’s so far removed from reality, I don’t know anyone like Soph and a few of our friends are multi, multi millionaires - far richer than Soph will ever be, yet they don’t act like her 🤔 They are far more humble and honest, and do a lot of charity work without plastering it all over social media for likes 😂 They have less toxic personalities and work hard - they are not sat on their sofas uploading pre records all the time, although I’m sure at times they would love that 😆

Soph is making a reference again to fields and land - that new house is coming, but when???

• Heart

Fizzymoon

I gasped out loud when she put the wooden chopping board on the gas hob. I mean, who does that? Only needs one of them to knock the nobs and the whole lot goes up!

Mejustme

VIP Member
I've a feeling she's going to post a story of them leaving in the motorhome, then that will be it till the new year, deep rest coming up

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
literally took me two minutes. 😬 I’m so surprised none of the neighbours have found tattle. Are they all on an NDA?
I think she’s just not as famous as she likes to think she is, so it’s not worth the neighbours rocking the boat to sell a story.

Katlen12

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s staying until the 3rd then, to be back in time, for when Jamie’s back in wor....

never mind 😂 He’s not called jimbobnojob for nothing!!

E36C3B8D-7B2E-4C16-A287-EDD9AF065124.jpeg

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I was thinking this when she was like 'guyschhhhh me and all the family are going away for xmas' and shes got 1/2 espensive cars on the drive that we knoe arent going away with them?? Quick google with their names and town and u can find her address ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
All this is probably from last Christmas anyway, we all know she lives a prerecord

• Haha
Reactions: 38

LouLou5

what area are you? Maybe if you said a rough area hopefully one of us is near & could help you out with a click & collect?
Aw, you are so good,thank you! We are going to see if the butchers will deliver 🤞🤞 it's just a panick when you don't live near family and you have kids. Hinch doesn't realize how lucky she is with all the help she gets!!

• Heart

SpinachMushroom

She’s keeping the neighbours mouths closed for sure. Probably threatened with legal action and tracking down IP addresses if anyone blurted. I find it strange that she’s got this many threads, is controversial yet no neighbour has called her out. I can’t imagine all her neighbours love her. I don’t think it’s that she’s not that famous as someone probably would have mentioned ‘oh she’s that Mrs Hinch’. Even if you didn’t know you’d probably look further. Plus if I had a neighbour who went around screaming like a banshee getting deliveries all the time I’d hate it. Can you imagine if she wasn’t in and you were the neighbour that got the deliveries! (I know she’s got a PO Box but this thought is just funny to me 😂)

• Haha

Mum of two

VIP Member
Even after seeing her accounts, I still think she's a ten bob millionaire 😂
Makes me kind of sad. I'm certainly not jealous, (I have the farmhouse and fields Sofa) but she gives NOTHING back. If I had that sort of money I'd be working with charities, food banks, children's welfare instead of rubbing her hinchers nose in it. And I'm a troll? 🤔

• Heart
Just in the news about social media influencers getting fined for not declaring ads. A woman not sure who she was says that lifestyle is unattainable without goods being gifted to them and should be clearly labelled as gifts. Waiting for old Hinch to pop up but no she always gets away with it
Influencers should not be allowed to get away with their sneaky ads and their tiny #ad in a non prominent position. Can't wait for the day it needs to be glaringly obvious if it's an ad and children can't be used.

Companies also shouldn't be allowed to get away with using influencers to sneakily sell their products. I'm sure if they were fined any time am influencer failed to disclose a partnership/ad with a company, things would change quickly.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
eeew she’s buzzing because an intern at hello magazine website has reported on her Instagram story about the motor home. And yes. They are worth 57k to buy. She knows the value of nothing because she’s used to getting shit for free. Pig.