Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkgin147

I think the motor home is an excuse. If they all have a family Christmas in a farmhouse and we get locked down they can say they stayed in it and spent time together outside instead of breaking rules. Which we all know is BS!

Reactions: 43

mgh727

VIP Member
baffled at the motorhome, she’s there in a day, what was the point?? she’s rented (cos she’s paid with her own money) a motorhome, plus the fuel which will be more than a car, to stay in a cottage, not in the motorhome….it makes no sense, to add insult to injury she’s got two bloody cars, both of which are decently sized SUVs!!!

Reactions: 43

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
If it's just big Al, mad ma and cling on then it's like every other day back at home, so pointless even going away.... I think she'll show everyone else tomorrow once she's read here
The mum and dad of clingon have surely got to be there not just the niece. That would be so weird. But also don’t they ever want to spend time with the dads family??
Maybe sister Sam doesn’t like to be shown on insta after. The comments weren’t too adoring the last time she was shown (ironically it was in the camper van).

Reactions: 42

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I gasped out loud when she put the wooden chopping board on the gas hob. I mean, who does that? Only needs one of them to knock the nobs and the whole lot goes up!
You should know by now that safety really isn’t her strong point!

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I think it’s to provide accommodation to someone she feels honour abound to invite, but doesn’t want them to be around her 24/7
Maybe it Mario , he was in a right huff when she ignored him on her recent pa stunt going to glasgow , and he said he is seeing a very special person soon with initial H ...probably hannah fae avaaa Mae tho...Hinch would unplug Mario's lifesupport to charge her fone...so aye ma luvlees

• Haha

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
The fact that she doesn't understand that motor home is more than likely worth £57k or more just sums up her attitude towards money for me. She doesn't understand the value of money, she doesn't understand for some people hiring a motor home is completely out of reach if they want to pay their heating Bills this winter.

She is so out of touch with the real world it's scary.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Doesn’t he have family in the North East? I’m sure I remember them having a trip up to Teesside or somewhere like that in the past. Maybe they will join them Xmas day?
THEY CAN FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF COMING TO TEESSIDE THANKYOU.
She can fucking stay in County Durham, she's 40 minutes away from me and that's too close, makes sense why the air is rather bitterly cold today.
Then again I wouldn't mind seeing her real face... So if she wants a little mooch near me then fucks off straight back to her cottage I'll grant access.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Just seen you guyshhh have tracked down where she’s staying already!
If that’s her idea of a luxury holiday home then I think the mansions we’ve been all looking at as possibilities for her moving to are way out of her league.
I mean it’s nice enough but it’s nothing special or luxurious. That is unless this was a last minute change of plan of course.

• Haha

claralane

Shall we break into her house and redecorate it with some actual fucking colour while she’s away?

• Haha

wite

I’m so confused to what the fuck she’s doing, seems very prepared for something spontaneous 😂

• Haha

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Guess it wasn't your idea to take Scrabble Soph...
No point you playing when you cant spell, thick as fuck!
Best selling author my fat arse 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
Seeing her go off with her family has annoyed me as I’ve just looked at the news in my local area and seen that buses are being cancelled left, right and centre as Stagecoach don’t have the staff to drive them due to many drivers isolating which means a lot of people won’t be able to get to work/appointments/travel for Christmas. But as long as everything’s all good on Planet Hinch, that’s all that matters to her. She’s alright Jack.

I don’t think Ronnie and Lennie will be going with her in the motor home, they’ll go with Fiddle Fingers. The motor home is just for her, like most of the stuff she does. She’s so childish.

And I can see her saying in January that they loved the farmhouse so much, she had to go and buy it.

• Sad
  • Angry

srrmoi

Didn’t she just go for a walk an hour ago and now she’s lounging on the sofa staring out the window? Anyone with kids knows it takes like 47 hours to leave the house, over an hour to get anything worthwhile done out of the house and another 47 hours to get the baby to sleep in a position that awkward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Baybay123456

She actually insults her followers!

She is as fake as fuck!

All this sooo unorganised for Christmas crap, yet she’s hired a motorhome, booked somewhere to stay, arranged all the decorations there, etc etc etc!

She really doesn’t deserve the money she’s made!

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She must be having a really fun road trip with two young kids, a dog and her husband by her side. She’s managed to scroll insta long enough to follow 8 of her huns who’ve tagged her Tesco tat. I can’t even enjoy a 5 min car trip to the supermarket without my lot kicking off constantly in the back.

• Haha