Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hollem

The holiday ‘reveal’ has been so anticlimactic she must be raging. If she doesn’t have a new house to show at the end of this she was definitely planning on somewhere further away until the restrictions came in

Reactions: 37

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Isn't it weird how not even 2 weeks ago she was on the radio and on insta saying she was nowhere near ready for Xmas.
Yet she's hired a motorhome, "hired" a farmhouse, had a company do her balloons for her motorhome! Not sure about anyone else but when I say I'm not ready , it literally means I'm not ready! No presents no food no nowt!! She's a gobshite!

However, when Chris asked will there be snow, and she said they might be, North east of England are forecast it over Xmas!!
It’s fucking ridiculous isn’t it. Everything always has to be Instagram perfect 🙄 major eye roll. The woman is a grade A cunt with her lies. At this point she’s just rubbing her wealth and greed in our, the peasant’s, faces. She’s gross.

• Heart

If you don't want people to know where you are, don't post photos! Simples!
Oooh!

It is absolutely terrifying that she shares so much information. It would creep me out if a stranger knew my children's names, ages, date of birth, address.... Just no. She is shameless for not protecting them. I hope she reads that she's a terrible mother for not looking out for her babies. She's a disgrace.

They arrived yesterday right? But looks like only booked from today? Hmm
She was probably there December 2020

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
And that's it sheepies!! That is your idol, you all look up to and she can't even be bothered to elaborate more on what she's up to.

I_came_I_saw

2 threads in and I still don't understand why she has a motor home and paid to stay in a moosive farmhouse ? ?

Why pay for a family break for all family in a big farmhouse and then decorate the box on wheels for Christmas?

Everything yesterday screamed "pick me" attitude more than ever 💁🏼‍♀️

Cocobean

VIP Member
View attachment 936762Scrolling through tick tock and look who comes onto my screen, some of the comments are brilliant 🤣
Someone in the comments called her Beggy Mitchell 😭😂😂😂😂 if that doesn't become a thread title one day there's no justice in the world 🤣💀
[/QUOTE]
Aah us old originals called her that what seems like a bloody era ago! So I think that TikTokker may have been here at some point.
Along with Jabba the Mutt
Rondoeshastoofs (this escalated a LOT!)
Dawjus mans...

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Someone in the comments called her Beggy Mitchell 😭😂😂😂😂 if that doesn't become a thread title one day there's no justice in the world 🤣💀
Aah us old originals called her that what seems like a bloody era ago! So I think that TikTokker may have been here at some point.
Along with Jabba the Mutt
Rondoeshastoofs (this escalated a LOT!)
Dawjus mans...
[/QUOTE]
Aw the memories 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
‘Typically suitable for a person with restricted walking ability’

should suit Soph then, she’ll be welded to the sofa for the most part 🤭

lovely view there, shame your own garden is plastic eh Sopha 😂😂 country girl narrative again, subliminal messaging to the sheep that she deserves a country house 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"This 🥺"
Lonnie and Henry.... Haha ofcourse Ronnie isn't in the photo. Hopefully he was out with someone, burning some energy off and not cooped up for the next week.

• Sad
Waking up to fields is my absolute dream 🥺
aka
"I feel like I'm entitled to this even though I do absolutely nothing but shill products. I don't have original ideas and my management company gets companies to work with me. Buy my stuff because I want a big house."

She does NOTHING. Someone who works hard deserves those things. Not someone who demeans others who work hard (she thinks working at a till is a game 😡) and sits on her ass all day.

• Heart

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
We have all tested positive for Covid and we are stuck with no family living near and 4 kids 😣😣😭 I was awake all last night panicking about how we will get food in as all the delivery slots are full. No way of picking up our turkey etc. On top 9f this me and the husband are really I'll but can't sit down as we have so many kids to look after and he is still working from home until Christmas Eve. I could honestly cry from stress & exhaustion and she is away gallivanting round the countryside with not a worry in the world 🙄🙄😣😣
I travel between Birmignham, derby & Stoke on Trent for work so if you’re near any of them areas I have no problem helping you with shopping/anything you need for Christmas!!
To keep it relatable - hinch is a twat. I feel like fiddle fingers is taking the boys and it’s just her, Jimbobnonob & henners travelling in the motor home

• Heart

Radders

I’m genuinely confused why she got a motor home and decorated it - to then stay in a farm house? Can’t she just drive to her destination like a normal person
I bet she had a sign on the camper van saying…. MRS HINCH ON TOUR ….. just so everyone knew it was her 😂

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
When she was on Chris Evans she said the way they were travelling to their holiday was exciting (or something similar). He said a sled? She said oh no it seems boring now you’ve said that.

Did she really get that excited about the motorhome?

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Her head must be permanently buried in her devices, when I go abroad, I leave my phone in the hotel in the safe. I like to get a break from it. I can’t believe Hinch now has 472 threads here. That is a record!
This “holiday” isn’t a holiday to her though is it. It’s content. I absolutely believe she has lots of other holidays - real holidays. Nights in hotels, spa breaks, holiday cottages - possibly even been abroad this year - all child free of course. It’s the ridiculousness that she thinks we would believe she’s sat hammering along the motorway with two young kids and a dog etc and have the peace and quiet to be able to sit and scroll her phone. Even on long journeys to have both kids asleep for long? To not get car sick staring down at your phone? To not have to keep the dog quiet because Lonnie is having a nap. Yeah. Ok.