Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She must add those dimples too!
She really boils my piss. This time last year I was working for the nhs as a nurse , pregnant and still being made to go and do visits. I then got covid from work. Luckily everything was ok but then there are people like her who just don’t give a shit and go galavanting around the country when they have symptoms!
Oh and for the comment about the £57,000 motor home. She made out that was like pennies for her and she might buy it because “she deserves it guyz”
I feel your pain. I am a nurse and I’ve been working and just caught covid right in time for Christmas so I can’t see none of my family or anything I’m going to spend Christmas alone in isolation. Sopha doesn’t realize how lucky she is without having to go off galavanting and shoving her paid for by her sheep well earned lifestyle down everyone’s throats!!! Boils my piss that woman does!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This Is how it is for me. I've ended up on universal credit after quitting my job during a depressive episode ,I'm bipolar ,and have sold most of my clothes on eBay and I don't even have a coat for winter cos I sold that too. I'm behind on bills and my brakes are fucked on my car. Hubby has started a new job but they fucked up his first pay as they put him on the wrong tax code. So Xmas is shit I have 5 kids and feel bad that Santa is gonna be shit this year. Don't get me started on the gas. Too scared to put heating on. Fml there she is telling people to just pack up and book a holiday. I can't afford fucking diesel for the car or gas to warm the house
I know we're just nusty internet trolls, but if there's anything I can do to help.... I'd be more than happy to do a click and collect on a few toys from Argos? I'd normally do presents for the local Giving Tree but this month has completely gotten away from me so I'd love to help if I can!

• Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
So my PCR test from work came back positive 🥺 fuck you Covid!!
Rivating content from Grinchmas today. Fucking boring cunt

• Sad
  • Heart
I think it’s irresponsible of her to go away if she really has had flu symptoms. My in laws had flu symptoms for 3 days before testing positive for Covid. Why would you put your other family members at risk just to go away for Christmas 🤷‍♀️
I had covid symptoms (flu like eg achy limbs, chills etc) and my lateral flow tests were coming back negative. It was only when I took a PCR test and it came back positive. I hope she has done a PCR just to be sure. I had 2-3 really rough days in bed, and felt drained for a further 3 days afterwards.

Funny how she was keen to document her recent visit to hospital with the broken toe but never mentions covid, vaccinations, lateral flow tests, PCR tests, kids being ill etc…She wouldn’t care if she had covid or not. She’s arrogant and selfish and only thinks about herself. Awful woman.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Tattlers, she’s filed her accounts! She has, yet again, made an astonishing amount of money for doing half of fuck all.

That's not as much as I thought considering the Tesco deal. Still obscene for her piss poor input though.

hollem

Also.. why decorate a motorhome or whatever you call it with Christmas decorations as if you’re spending Christmas in it when you’re not? It is be like decorating the inside of the car for Christmas?

Not that anything in her world makes sense

mag doll

Chatty Member
george kept his donations anonymous as do many people, we have no idea how much Sophie donates .
I was just saying to hubby earlier about how the proceeds of his Last Christmas single went to charity and so is still making money for charity today 💕💕 also, George put Andrews name on careless whisper so Andrew would always have money. He was a generous kind soul who was taken too soon. He certainly never advertised the fact he donated, in fact, one time he donated 50k to a charity on the This Morning show and wanted to be kept anonymous but it was Richard Madeley who revealed his name. I had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful man in concert 3 times. RIP George ❤❤

• Heart

Eat more cake

VIP Member
The amount of times she has said North makes me think she has gone any direction but North. And quite probably if anyone breaks in to Hinch Towers they'll find it empty and all packed up.

Reactions: 34

Cat87

VIP Member
Imagine seeing this lot turn up to a place like that, in a fucking camper van.

“we’re the hinchliffes”

• Haha

ns22xo

Wow that was just... underwhelming? She’s built it up so much it’s just meh is that it?

Also I see Santa left Master Ronnie and Master Lennie a letter!
I hope Jamie got one too! “Dear Master Bates, your gift is in the garage, love and fiddles, Freda”
I bet she’s got a letter too. She’ll show them opening them Christmas Eve and hers will be the deeds to the farmhouse

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I reckon the motorhome has been rented so it can house everyone as the movers are emptying the house and/or setting up the new farmhouse. Come Christmas morning a montage of kids opening presents in the motorhome and poor Ronnald (who gives no shit about the dolls house) being coaxed to open the door of it and the camera will pan out to newly bought farmhouse filled with Christmas interior decor with an acapella playing over and Mrs Hinch’s audible screaming/crying/hysteria of how dreams really do come true and how she is looking forward to having all her shoppers followers on this brand new farmhouse journey.

• Haha