Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellejay81

My 8 year old has tested positive for covid on lateral flow today so we've all had to get PCR tests done. That's our Christmas plans ruined😢 never mind at least we are keeping everyone safe and not passing it on to our families by having the get together we had planned. She really doesn't give a second thought about her family as long as she gets what she wants😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think it’s irresponsible of her to go away if she really has had flu symptoms. My in laws had flu symptoms for 3 days before testing positive for Covid. Why would you put your other family members at risk just to go away for Christmas 🤷‍♀️
She is a selfish p£|ck.
I hate when someone wants to see us but gets annoyed when we say no because they aren't well. "Oh, but it's not covid, I did an LFT!" 🙄 No, it may not be covid but if we all catch your cold, then we have to stay home and organise PCR tests.

I work with the public just 2 days a week and it is so stressful - the amount of people who refuse to wear a mask (properly) or come in sniffling and coughing near us 🤦‍♀️ - I have so much respect for people doing it 5/6 days a week.

• Heart
Is Henry going to be going to be restrained in a seat or something? Or is he just another dangerous projectile in the event of an accident 🤔

• Haha

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Isn't it weird how not even 2 weeks ago she was on the radio and on insta saying she was nowhere near ready for Xmas.
Yet she's hired a motorhome, "hired" a farmhouse, had a company do her balloons for her motorhome! Not sure about anyone else but when I say I'm not ready , it literally means I'm not ready! No presents no food no nowt!! She's a gobshite!

However, when Chris asked will there be snow, and she said they might be, North east of England are forecast it over Xmas!!

Attachments

Sopha & Father James haven't done a decent days work in years. Flaunting their "life is too short pack a bag & go' holiday funded by their gullible sheep, some of whom have got themselves into shitty debt trying to copy her lifestyle especially in these horrid uncertain times is so insensitive 🤬
She's not living in the real world & more & more people are seeing through her crap. One day soon her Insta famous life will change, the contracts will dry up & reality will hit home!
The woman seems oblivious to what is going on right now & the lives of "real people", her behaviour the other day ramming all that unnecessary tatt into her trolley was sickening. She lacks common sense & class!

Reactions: 40

horseybox1982

VIP Member
And George Michael did it anonymously, lots of it is only known since he died

Hinch shared what she took to the bloody harvest festival and dogs trust 🙄
I’m not ashamed to admit I’m a massive GM fan. It’s tragic he’s not longer around. Yes, it was anonymous, testament to the guy really, did it because he was a decent bloke not for attention. Hinch would never do that, it’s all me, me, meeeee. Classic narcissist.

• Heart

DaimIt

VIP Member
Can’t think of anything more hell-ish than piling 2 little kids and a dog in a motor home during the holidays
Fuckinf circus that’s why they make movies of this shit because it’s a stupid idea

just drive the rover to a nice B and B no need to make a grey filled shack on wheels to get there

Exhausted already but probably a pre-record! Slumped with Lon looking like Hilda Ogden in an old folks home tend kipping with a rag wrapped around her head! All staged

• Haha

Bennington12

Tattlers, she’s filed her accounts! She has, yet again, made an astonishing amount of money for doing half of fuck all.

Wow!

Yet she has the absolute cheek to whinge how tired she is after doing an hour of cleaning whilst her mum looks after the children and her lazy ass husband is around to help. So relatable 🙄

RLdeletedme

I don't understand why people STILL don't realise that you can have Covid and it can take over a week to show on a PCR test, let alone an LFT.

I had symptoms for over a week, negative PCR at first, took ten days to get a positive. I could have been out and about, spreading it everywhere. My other half was similar - had an inconclusive PCR and a positive 6 days later, but he was in bed unable to move for that whole time.

She could easily have Covid if she's been ill for days, even if she's had a negative test result.

• Sad

plonkington

VIP Member
99% of holiday rentals over the Christmas period will put up decorations. You didn’t organise shit sopha 😴

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’d love to look at the “real” books rather than those that are exempt from audit etc.

How the fuck she’s made that much money, I just don’t know. I was watching something on George Michael and how he used his fortune to help others down to paying a waitress’ student debts, he paid for IVF for a couple, donated hundreds of thousands to Childline and that’s just scratching the surface.

Hinch could use hers to help others, support charities in her local area for instance but she won’t do that because it doesn’t benefit her. I hope 2022 is when it all comes crashing down for her, her sheep wake up and she ends up with nothing.
And George Michael did it anonymously, lots of it is only known since he died

Hinch shared what she took to the bloody harvest festival and dogs trust 🙄

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Wholesome family Xmas baking incoming. She’s started following a Spanish cake account. Lots of fancy festive cake decorating that’s beyond hinches capabilities but perhaps Freda is a dab hand with an icing pipe.

Of course I don’t believe this is happening in real time. A big part of me believes this happened at the same time as the trip to Scotland to visit Katie. Seems like a lot of back and forth for someone who can’t be bothered to venture further than her mums house most of the time.

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Well I hope Sopha & co have a great time, actually I hope they fucking don’t, I’m at my not so tend job working right up till Christmas Eve & I’ve then got to dash to the supermarket to finish off my food shop cos I don’t get paid till Christmas Eve, merry fucking Christmas Hinch you disorganised braggy bitch 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 39