Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
'Soph you can't just sleep the whole journey and leave all the childcare to your family'

Nobody:

Soph:
1446671553-tv-matt-lucas-vicky-pollard-little-britain.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Swarm_in_a_Tea_Cup

So we're here and the log fire is burning,
But oh, are my dear sheeples learning?

This decor looks awful alike,
The house where I show off all my tripe.

I promise I'm celebrating away
The ads that will make up my Christmas Day.

So you Tattlers, please don't you worry
My content will fill up your threads in a hurry.

Come Ronnie, and Lonnie and Henners and Inch,
I'll fill up my Socials with shite in a pinch

Because it is Christmas and I am a mare,
So buy all my Tesco tatt without care.

But in 2022 you know I will stay,
In the lavish new home for which you will all pay

The moral of this whole story will be,
I'll rip off all of you Hinchers with glee.

Ho Ho Ho,
MERRY HINCHMASS

• Haha
  • Heart

Mum of two

VIP Member
This holiday probably happened last week during #flugate. Unless we see footage of them all in the van with Henners holding a copy of today's newspaper I can’t believe a second of it. 🙊
They are probably all at the new manshonnn with Poopybells setting up their door display and SS organising the kitchen cupboards.
I can't wait for somebody to spill the tea. 🤪

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
“Never give up when life knocks you down…” blah blah fucking blah (translated to if Gleam turns you away the first time you go on the beg buy some followers then go back)

She goes on like running an Instagram account is on par with being a fucking bio medical scientist.

News flash. You make no difference to anyone. If your Instagram account was shut down tomorrow even the hardcore sheep would move on. You on the other hand will always be chasing allll the money and allllll the stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Lol to wherever she’s gone, thank fuck she’s out of Essex. Pick you up in half hour @fannysjohnny in your ugliest Christmas jumper, we’re going for a piss up around Maldon village 😘
You are such a let down @andioooooooop.
Been stood outside the Oakhouse for hours,batteries drained-lights faded on my jumper.Johnny's parked his car on his invalidity permit and is getting the jump leads out as I speak.
Look out for me..I'll be the skeleton flashing on and off.
Come on Soph,what you really up to ?

• Haha

Fizzymoon

Why all the cloak and dagger about where she's gone? Ffs Hinch , who do you think you are, the Beckhams?

• Haha

Jennymariew

Long time lurker here.

I used to love her, back in the day but I slowly started to see the light and see her for what she really is. She is so out of touch with reality and her behaviour gets more and more bizarre. She’s in a luxury farm house, rented out a motor home for no apparent reason and has the audacity to tell her followers, not to give up. People are on the brink, financially, worrying about health of loved ones and how they’re going to get by, yet she just flaunts her wealth and wants a constant pat on the back for it. She has absolutely no ethic, no acknowledgment to anything outside of her world. She boils my piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I just wanted to say what a lovely bunch of intelligent, lovely, supportive lot you all are! Yes the truth is called out on here where the likes of money grabbing attention seeking Hinch (insta'fluencers) are concerned but far from the reputation the sheep would have people believe.
Besides you have made me howl laughing when I badly need cheer! I feel lots of that coming his week unless Sopha goes into a 'deep rest! 🤪
Hope you all stay well & have a happy, safe Christmas 🤗👍🏻

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I can’t keep up with you nutsy trolls this week, my little darlings and hubster are all home and ruining my tattling.

Was her latest post supposed to be posted by Jamie? Who posts a photo of themselves tend sleeping with the 🥺 emoji.
I hate that Fucking emoji.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rachelann99

Hello you lovely lot, my first comment here, long time watcher and love every minute of it, This woman is a vile specimen, the lies that come out of her mouth I just don’t understand why her sheep don’t pick up on it, “ I don’t use many cleaning products” next day showing at least 7 different ones for one little bathroom, the mind boggles. I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but isn’t it against the law to drive in flip flops? Or you can be fined for driving without due care or attention? I’m sure I have heard of this before

Reactions: 43

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Just come back to see that scum bag has made even more money for being a talentless, unskilled vile woman! How lovely when the country is full of good hard working people! No offence to religious people but if there is a god, he is a wanker

soz I’ve been awol again but life is actual busy not tend busy

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't believe her sheep don't see she only ever had this account to earn money. She wants to fleece you, folks.

If I was her, I'd not be eager to move to a big, expensive mansion home. She may have a lot of money from her cleaning little Instagram account. How did little old me become a "celebrity"? 🥺 She doesn't have job security. If the media turns on her or companies finally see people aren't that interested, the ads will dry up and she'll have a lot less income.

She'll need money to maintain the house and farm. Where will they get it if nobody wants to work with her?

What will her CV say?
Skills

* exploiting my kids
* photoshop
* showing my shoulder
* designed a blank notebook

• Haha