Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejustme

VIP Member
As I'm on a roll, next post
" Back from our walk guys, sat in front of the fire with a hot choklit"
Obviously there will be a space before the comma 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

blueshowbizz

I don’t know why, but the more she says ‘up North’ the more it irritates me !!
Does she know it’s not an actual place and relative to where you live 🙈

• Haha

MrsEd02

Aw, you are all so lovely, thank you! We are fine for the next few days, I think I just panicked yesterday lol! Xx

Ok as long as you are. There are enough of us on here to help IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH ANYTHING!!! It’s a shit time and old skankalot fuckpigs swanning around like her shit doesn’t stink. Perhaps advertise offering to help families in need rather than a fucking motor home and a holiday. Daft twat. No clue. Seriously though, if people are struggling with anything I’d be happy to help as much as I can 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

RubySky478

VIP Member
We have all tested positive for Covid and we are stuck with no family living near and 4 kids 😣😣😭 I was awake all last night panicking about how we will get food in as all the delivery slots are full. No way of picking up our turkey etc. On top 9f this me and the husband are really I'll but can't sit down as we have so many kids to look after and he is still working from home until Christmas Eve. I could honestly cry from stress & exhaustion and she is away gallivanting round the countryside with not a worry in the world 🙄🙄😣😣
My boy has tested positive and I was reading the guidance this morning. One of the reasons you can leave the house when you should be isolating is to get food if you have no other options available. Double mask up and go at a quieter time when you feel your strongest my lovely. You need to eat x

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh piss off you thundercunt. So we’ve been debating this Christmas. As you know last year we couldn’t go to Scotland and my MiL was so depressed she was suicidal. Anyway we were going up this year. Vaxxed, taking tests etc. So this morning we get a call, my MiL has been rushed to hospital. It’s not covid it’s her COPD. Mad rush today, partners last day at work anyway. Up to Scotland we go. Now, I know it’s not her problem or fault, but the complete lack of acknowledging the outside world or empathy with any of her followers really pricks at me. It’s all about material things, money money. Selfish.
Oh and Hinch. When you brake all that shit will go flying towards the windscreen like an episode of Takeshi’s Castle. JimBobNoJobOrKnob will get a flying bauble in his scalp 🤡🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Proper dragging this out ain't she. Just tell us where the fecking hell you've gone to goddddddddddddddddd

• Haha

Lavanderlemon

I can't believe her sheep don't see she only ever had this account to earn money. She wants to fleece you, folks.

If I was her, I'd not be eager to move to a big, expensive mansion home. She may have a lot of money from her cleaning little Instagram account. How did little old me become a "celebrity"? 🥺 She doesn't have job security. If the media turns on her or companies finally see people aren't that interested, the ads will dry up and she'll have a lot less income.

She'll need money to maintain the house and farm. Where will they get it if nobody wants to work with her?

What will her CV say?
Skills

* exploiting my kids
* photoshop
* showing my shoulder
* designed a blank notebook
HEY EY EY EY EY! I won't have that.

She designed TWO blank notebooks. I'm fankoo.

• Haha
  • Heart

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
My cat's been doing my head in the last few nights. Keeps nicking food not meant for them and unwrapping presents in the middle of the night. Been proper raging. He just unwrapped this. Now I think Herbie's saved me from a terrible Christmas. My present from a Hincher friend.. it looks like old spinach in a box!! Why?!

Attachments

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Feckin hell can you all shut your holes for a bit. Haven't been on since this morn and I have 12 pages to catch up onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Katlen12

VIP Member
Funny how we haven’t seen the advent calendars or Elf since about Dec 2nd. The shine must have worn of those quickly! She probably couldn’t keep up with the refilling of Henner’s treats 🙄😂

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
“Sometimes I like to read the news for bants” really annoyed me. Sofa, you aren’t news. News is actual important things.
The first thing I do when I open my eyes in the morning is browse online news to see what’s going on around us. This is a very serious time and all she can do is laugh it all off. Everyone is working their fucking arses off right now. Done a non-intended 12 hr shift yesterday because guess what like the majority of us our places of work are under staffed due to this pandemic she seems to have no care in the world about. Stupid woman. Prancing around decorating a motor home buying duplicates of pointless crapthat she will never use again like all previous years, bin them and buy more again next year. I can’t even cope with her anymore.

• Sad

Mejustme

VIP Member
Patiently waiting for the " we wrapped up warm and cosy guys and went for walk , Henry loved it " post 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

wite

She actually makes me so fucking angry. I was at work today and so many of my colleges are struggling so much, we're all on seasonal work contracts so have no work for 1 month in January, people saying they've not been able to afford gifts this year, can't pay their bills, behind on council tax, having to sell things so they can afford food for xmas day and this silly, smarmy, stuck up twat has hired an entire motor home just to go on holiday. I can't abide the horrible cow, she makes my skin crawl
It was the “hard knock life” playing for me after saying I’ve hired a motor home for no reason while most of my viewers are struggling that I kinda thought you really live in the sky.
“Just pack up and go guys, do that thing you want, go on pretend your a millionaire”

• Sad
Reactions: 46