Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Had to get it known that SHE arranged to have it decorated for her family 🙄🙄🙄 Saint Sophie of Maldonia what would they do without you 🤪
The "holiday cottage" or whatever she's claiming it is,doesn't really look anything special either -was expecting something much more boujee 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Just caught up. I want to thank all the nusty trolls who offered to help me after reading my post yesterday. I never tell people my private shit but I was so angry yesterday after having such a shit 6 months of not knowing what was wrong with me,getting diagnosises the job situ and my hubby's pay situ ... I just felt like shouting it's not fucking fair! I had a good day today. My mother and sister came with a hamper of Christmas foods and drink and I had one sent from my gran too. Hubby gets paid on 27th December which will include the 2 lots of taxes he's owed back. So all will be ok. I just need to relax and stop worrying. thanks again though guyssssh I really appreciate it. Right , back to being nasty trolls.

Ps excellent detective skills finding the secret place lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Parry1988

VIP Member
Everytime I see 'tend' on here (makes me laugh so much)I just cannot believe that she
1. Bought pretend crap for her kid to play with
and
2.made up that Ronnie calls it 'tend' when shes now admitted he doesn't speak
I can never decide which I weirder 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 54

BabyOctopus

So, do we think this cottage trip was a few days ago when she was offline, supposedly with the flu? Otherwise she's advertising to millions that her house is sat empty over Christmas. And her address is plastered on the Internet. It's such a bad move to let anyone know your house is empty!

Feska

VIP Member
Decorating a motor home for Christmas. Have you ever seen anything so ridiculous? She’s just so extra whilst trying to be so relatable. Don’t bother coming up north Grinch

• Heart

12inchthinbase

"I don't actually know how much the motorhome is but if it's £57k I might keep it". Okaayyyy Sopha, what does that even mean? "iF It'S eXpEnSiVe I wAnT iT" 🤪 she just spouts shit because she's once again read something she doesn't like/ doesn't fit her fake online narrative. Every gretel rant is very passive aggressive, she has absolutely no class whatsoever.

And seeing as she hasn't read here since the battle of Hastings she won't mind me saying that yes Sophie, compared to some of us your house is absolutely a mansion, you spoilt little bitch ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

pdrl

We have all tested positive for Covid and we are stuck with no family living near and 4 kids 😣😣😭 I was awake all last night panicking about how we will get food in as all the delivery slots are full. No way of picking up our turkey etc. On top 9f this me and the husband are really I'll but can't sit down as we have so many kids to look after and he is still working from home until Christmas Eve. I could honestly cry from stress & exhaustion and she is away gallivanting round the countryside with not a worry in the world 🙄🙄😣😣
what area are you? Maybe if you said a rough area hopefully one of us is near & could help you out with a click & collect?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Jj2431

Chatty Member
I HAVE FACTS TATTLERS....

fiddlefingers is sleeping in the motorhome because Sopha doesn't trust her not to sneak in on Jimbob in the night and that's why they hired it.

You're welcome

ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Multi-21

VIP Member
She wasn’t reading the news for Bants, she was reading an article in Hello after googling herself. She just didn’t want to say she Google’s herself. Hello is many things but a news site it is not!

Reactions: 52

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
I think it’s irresponsible of her to go away if she really has had flu symptoms. My in laws had flu symptoms for 3 days before testing positive for Covid. Why would you put your other family members at risk just to go away for Christmas 🤷‍♀️

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
New thread tittle

Christmas In the country or so she thinks..Tattle smell bullshit and yes Hinch, you stink!

• Haha

Lavanderlemon

Loving being here guyyysssshch but I think I may have to take a bit of a deep rest. All the talk of Covid and PCR's is really stupidly making me feel unbelievably anxious. Both my children have been snotty for at least 10 days and the doctor has told me that they just have colds and that because we had covid In November that PCR tests are not recommended because technically neither of them have coughs, temps or loss of smell/taste so no 'new' symptoms and that a positive pcr may just be a throwback from having it in November. They are both testing negative on LFT so I just have to accept that that's it. But I have to put my phone down and stop scrolling otherwise I am going to drive myself mad. The world is scary and I think I am best to cocoon.

I will be back after Christmas I think.

Look after yourselves nusty trolls.

💖💖💖

• Heart

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Two things:

1) She reads the news“for bants”. The pandemic and other current news is not “bants” love. Maybe grow up and take the world seriously for once.

and

2) She didn’t even read the “news” properly. It doesn’t say she buys a motor home, it says she rents it which is exactly what she IS doing 🤔

What a thick bitch!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Tattlers, she’s filed her accounts! She has, yet again, made an astonishing amount of money for doing half of fuck all.

How the fuck has she got that much money. How has she increased her wealth by £1.5m?!
It honestly makes me feel sick that she’s got so much money from being so lazy, reckless, and using her children.

We can only hope, as this was the last tax year, that her maternity leave and awful ads since her return have fucked up any massive increase in this current year.

• Sick

Danielizabeth

“Sometimes I like to read the news for bants” really annoyed me. Sofa, you aren’t news. News is actual important things.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
My cat's been doing my head in the last few nights. Keeps nicking food not meant for them and unwrapping presents in the middle of the night. Been proper raging. He just unwrapped this. Now I think Herbie's saved me from a terrible Christmas. My present from a Hincher friend.. it looks like old spinach in a box!! Why?!
Watch when you wake up tomorrow with a text from your mate ‘thanks for slagging off my Xmas gift on tattle, ATB 😉😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

CoolMom

VIP Member
I'm loving these house reveal theories so much and some are so accurate I feel like I have already seen (and sadly heard) it happen!

Ps) I am traveling up North to see family today. I will keep my eyes peeled for the knobmobile.

• Haha
Winning thread suggestion by @Curlywurly82 (without swears of course)

Soph’s had the flu guyschhh, she’s so sorry for being offline but she was sooooo tend poorly. I mean, not too poorly to follow new accounts and comment on things, but definitely too poorly to check in with the shoppers followers.

She’s miraculously recovered just in time for Father James in flip flops to collect the motorhome, which they’re using to drive to a farmhouse where they are staying. Make it make sense.
What’s wrong with the Range Rover Soph? Did you never get the flour off of it, or are you afraid if you actually show that’s what you drive, you won’t be so relatable any more…..?

Special thanks to Jamie for dressing as Father Christmas and making his nickname so perfect.
It’s not clear why he was in flip flops. Maybe he was going for the Santa / Jesus look and didn’t have and sandals, or maybe it’s because we nusty trolls keep talking about the fischhh (RIP flip and flop)

Soph (who isn’t at all ready for Christmas remember) has managed to decorate the motorhome with enough loose, unnecessary objects which will act as lethal projectiles in the event of an accident, and is now settled on the sofa catching up on tattle.

(Sorry if I’ve missed anything from before today, but I think she’s basically done fuck all else!)

Wiki is the pink button at the top, it’s worth a read for newbies
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens
Jamie is short for James
You have done @Bunnykins Proud Pol 👏🙌 hope you get a break soon Bun. Think this fred is gonna explode the next day or 2 and I'm fuckin here for it 🤣🤣🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart