Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m still catching up (and howling laughing 😂) so it may have already been said…. But I think she’s going to go away in the camper van for a few days and then on Christmas Eve there will be a montage (cringe) of them pulling into the gates of a huge farmhouse, all lit up with a Poppybelles front decor, to the tune of “driving home for Christmas” camera pans and she’s got the keys in a gift box for their “dream house” que tears (fake) and “I can’t believe we got so lucky guysssss” camera fades off and then a picture of the Grinch’s in front of their new fireplace, matching PJs and Merry Christmas guysssss. See you in the New Year at Hinch Farm, can’t wait to show you all. From our family to yours, ATB xxxxxx”
I can just see it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Char4649

VIP Member
Imagine being stuck in motorhome with that lot , christ.

Ron if you're reading this hun, get yer Nikes on, grab your brother and run off into the sunset with henners 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 65

ses1

The motorhome is easily worth a minimum of £57,000. Combined with their car, they probably have £120k worth of vehicles sat on their drive!! Whether they own them outright or not, it’s safe to say she’s totally not in touch with money/reality…

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Wherever they’ve gone - if they visit the local village or town they will stick out like sore thumbs. The kids in their personalised coats, hoody’s, babysuit, gloves, hats, shoes and rucksack. Soph in her Michelin-man style brown padded coat, Wearing her big black witches hat and Louis Vuitton boots, and Jamie in his red vest, Santa beard and those pervy grey joggers with his flip flops. And let’s not forget Henry with his personalised backpack! Someone is bound to spot them unless they aren’t venturing outside at all this holiday 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I just honestly don't get why in gods name they've hired a motor home. It's baffling. 🤔
So she's titivated it all up with Christmas decorations and all her tat from home. Rammed it full as though they are off camping.
Only for them to drive to a country retreat somewhere, get out of the van and settle in the cottage for Christmas, with it already festively decorated and everything there that they possibly need? What????????? Why hire the fucking camper in the first place???? Her weird logic has fried my brain.
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 She's loop the fucking loop. Totally gone round the u-bend. Throws money away like it's water when the country is on it's knees right now. This has just, nah, I can't even speak. Seriously lost for words. Make it make sense Sopha, cos I'm certainly not making sense of it right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Who remembers this gem from a couple of years ago?!! A snowglobe that resembled spunk swimming around in it, that she bought as she was "obsessed" with snowglobes. Never to be seen again even though they were her "yearly tradition". Hilarious. 🙄
I guess she decided she wasn't a jizz person after all so gave it some wanker. Went to someone called Jamie I think........

36360B1D-148B-42FA-862D-EFEF5ADDD0EF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Ashpo

Love that she put the supposed article headline in quotes - Soph, hun, quotes are what you use when you’re QUOTING. Verbatim. Not what you picked out of the article and stuck into one sentence to make yourself look like a victim.

• Haha
Good afternoon nusty trolls. Its just me from the little village of northern "island," with my newly achieved vip status 😘 still can't velive it guyzzz it just don't feel real. Keep dreaming and your wishes can come true. Just like sopha will dream up her farm house and *pooof* it will appear.

Keep drinking the coke and eating the crunky snacks guyzzzz. We will need our energy the next few feeds 👍👍 all the vest ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok so she'll go off in the van to the farm house, deep rest until about 5th Jan and then BOOM ...... 'guyssssssshhh we just love it so much that guess what WE BUYED IT!! OMG I can't believe it, not gonna lie but and to be honest I never thought I'd move but we just really need the room for all the shit I buy from Home Bargs. Literally can't wait to show the pastry trollz around our new home'. Something like that .

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Sausage90

VIP Member
Alls quiet in Grinchland tonight.

Do we think she's stomping around like Pingu absolutely FEWWMIN that Tattle has found out where she's staying?

"JAYMAY!!! PUT MY MUM DOWN AND HELP ME PACK UP THE CAMPER. WE'RE OFF BACK DARN SARRRFF!"

• Haha
Reactions: 58

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Cor she loves herself doesn’t she. Wearing the same outfit from when the motorhome “arrived”. I do take some pleasure in knowing that our eagle eyed scrutinising of her content has impacted what she posts now. She knows we look at reflections, leaves on trees, nails, hair etc EVERYTHING. she can’t post a montage of them leaving because of what it would expose of her lies.

Reactions: 57
I feel like she wants to be robbed, she can pull a Molly Mae and 'refuse' to step foot back in. Then in true hinch timeframe she can have the new house 2 days later. And i hope she actually does move because her content is so fucking boring. Remember the days when Ron and Hen were her omly props and we had the same shit montage of dog food - running down hallway - waiting for postman. Fucking dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Jeni_from_the_block

I’m reading everyone’s comments and the more I’m reading the more upset I’m getting. So many of you sacrificed Christmas, family visits etc trying to keep loved ones safe or because you had Covid, or worked last year we visited my MIL 2 weeks before Christmas, had to stand at the end of her garden path with masks on as she has COPD and was scared she would catch Covid. We tested before we went and took her Christmas shopping and presents to her, broke our hearts to walk away. But hey let’s all throw caution to the wind like Hinch because life’s too short, vile, vile, vile, pathetic person she is 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Andioooop

VIP Member
Lol to wherever she’s gone, thank fuck she’s out of Essex. Pick you up in half hour @fannysjohnny in your ugliest Christmas jumper, we’re going for a piss up around Maldon village 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
What's really, really awful about her is her entitled attitude and lack of empathy for anyone else's situation. She feels like she's owed something and doesn't want to miss out on Christmas with the families while some of us haven't seen our families in two (2! 😭) years. Others have been working flat out during the pandemic, people suffering with long covid.... She has no clue about the real world.

I despise the companies working with influencers like her and lining her pockets because she doesn't deserve all the freebies. She's not inspirational. She is a shrewd, heartless business woman. When I came on this forum, I stumbled onto these Hunch threads wondering what could be so awful about her as she seemed innocent enough!

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Guysscch what's that book some of you read that sounds like it's describing Sopha?
People like her

So has she really decorated and put all the presents in the motorhome, then gone back in the house? She’s a burglar’s dream.

• Haha
  • Heart