Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is this wet wipe asking for suggestions for things to take away… when only like a month ago she brought out a blank notebook to make lists? Does she not even use her own stuff she’s selling? duck me. I’ve had Christmas lists for the kids in my phone notes from September and I tick off as I buy, or else remove and replace with something else, cos they they keep changing their minds ha. Surely any other person going away over Xmas would have made lists a long time ago.

Reactions: 35
hope there isnt another Maldon village 'storm' while they are away - all that tatt at her front door will end up all over the gaff - oh well, suppose it will save them taking it all to the dump next week 🤣
It looks like she put it all outside waiting to be taken to the dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone help my lurky brain please. Didn't she at one point get rid of that coffee table because Ron kept climbing through it 🤣

Reactions: 10
Ron and Len look like they have / had headcolds. Or maybe it's because they aren't filtered. 🤷🏾‍♂️..

Stop showing just parts of the house. Show the off centre fireplace

Reactions: 12
Why get a motor home to go to the country- how far they going fgs. Just get in your gifted Range Rover and drive there like normal ppl.

Reactions: 22
Av got yer back doll
Thank u Ma luvlie for chanting me oan fae the rooftops. Mwah mwah 💋

The only possibly good outcome of her swinging right oot her ain lane and coming up here is the thought of that van visiting the Paisley Palace. Or all of them having to share the van after a night of Marion’s bespoke IBS.

Anyway, back in ma ain campervan free lane a go! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wasn't going to post as I've become a lurker again but what the hell! I know the couple who own the motor home company and they do allow pets but only if the pets are well trained. They charge a bit extra if you take a pet to cover the cost of additional cleaning but they definitely do allow them so I'm not sure why Sopha said they weren't allowed to take Henry last time 🤷🏻‍♀️

While I'm here, she hasn't bought the motor home, they just happen to have hired the same one again. Also, there's no way the couple who own the business would give her the motor home for free or give her a discount, they're really good people and they wouldn't take any crap from Sopha.

I think that's it, I'll disappear back to lurker status now 👋🏻

(I'm the one who got stuck in the loft finding my old school photo with Sopha in if anyone is wondering, as hard as it is to believe my profile pic is the Sopha I knew from school 😂)
Yes! I remember! When I think of the real sopha that’s the image that comes up in my head!

Any more tea? 😉😉

• Haha
Well considering she had the ‘flu’ she sounds pretty good on her vids of her laughing at Jimbob in the motor home, my mum said she once had the flu & could hardly move for a week she was that poorly, I don’t believe she had it, probably just a cold but Hinch loves to be centre of attention & have her sheep fawning over her.

Now piss off on your holiday you oaf!

Reactions: 20
That video of Ronnie was so sweet he looks so content! But why is he not eating at the table. Don't get me wrong me and the kids with eat a takeaway in front of the telly, but 99% of our meal we eat at the table as a family. Both her children are adorable tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank u Ma luvlie for chanting me oan fae the rooftops. Mwah mwah 💋

The only possibly good outcome of her swinging right oot her ain lane and coming up here is the thought of that van visiting the Paisley Palace. Or all of them having to share the van after a night of Marion’s bespoke IBS.

Anyway, back in ma ain campervan free lane a go! 💎
Imagine the hinches parking up outside marions penthouse hobbit hole for the festive season 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I’m going it OFF IT tonight!
She’s gone and “rented” a hugely expensive gypsy wagon to take her to a huge mansion in the country with all the Clampetts.

I can’t. I just can’t with her. It’s just narcissism at its finest.

I have two questions - why did she lie about her pregnancy and the dates? (I still can’t figure it out)

Secondly, was she always like this or did her followers create a monster? I seem to remember not really minding her when she came about, she just cleaning in the House of No Personality (TM) then came all the weird lies, the passive aggressiveness, the “I’m not famous guyssshhhss yet act like I am”

so Basically she got an expensive motor home (which would an expensive-ish break away for most people) to literally drive her to her holiday home? Even by her standards this is beyond parody

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Guys, I’m not coming in to do a Sophie but I think I’ve broke my big toe!! Rattled it with the hoover, sat and gret for the last hour😭😭 I have fibromyalgia too so that’s not helping matters 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well considering she had the ‘flu’ she sounds pretty good on her vids of her laughing at Jimbob in the motor home, my mum said she once had the flu & could hardly move for a week she was that poorly, I don’t believe she had it, probably just a cold but Hinch loves to be centre of attention & have her sheep fawning over her.

Now piss off on your holiday you oaf!
Yep I’ve had flu once at 22 and I ended up in hospital with it. Literally felt like I was going to die! Never want to feel that ill again!

Reactions: 19
Taken from thread page 48
Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Mrs Hinch Said : HOPING TO BUY OUR OWN ONE DAY, SO HENRY CAN COME WITH US.

Did they purchase the camper van from the hire company? It’s the same brand and reg as the September PeppER Pig trip.

Attachments

Why is she decorating the campervan, isnt she just driving it to the house, surely you would decorate the house 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just can't with her anymore she really is a first class twit 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh I’m going it OFF IT tonight!
She’s gone and “rented” a hugely expensive gypsy wagon to take her to a huge mansion in the country with all the Clampetts.

I can’t. I just can’t with her. It’s just narcissism at its finest.

I have two questions - why did she lie about her pregnancy and the dates? (I still can’t figure it out)

Secondly, was she always like this or did her followers create a monster? I seem to remember not really minding her when she came about, she just cleaning in the House of No Personality (TM) then came all the weird lies, the passive aggressiveness, the “I’m not famous guyssshhhss yet act like I am”

so Basically she got an expensive motor home (which would an expensive-ish break away for most people) to literally drive her to her holiday home? Even by her standards this is beyond parody
It’s complete and total snobbery, why not just drive there like everyone else.
She’s making me madder by the minute!
how DARE she! how dare she shove it in peoples faces that she’s having the ‘Christmas of a lifetime’ she doesn’t even deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes! I remember! When I think of the real sopha that’s the image that comes up in my head!

Any more tea? 😉😉
No tea I'm afraid! I stuck my nose in where it didn't belong the first time she hired the motor home just to ask if she'd paid for it in full and she had so I had nothing to report 😂 this will be my first stop if I ever hear anything good though 👍🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.