Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many memories of her ridiculous antics on here today! I love itttt! 🤣
The food bank was one of my favs. What a piss take. Especially her pathetic excuse of a donation bag of 3 nappies and an open bag of crisps. Also the superhero party- lies we’re flying all over about that little get together and also the blinged up frebreeze, getting her knickers all in a knot cos kylie k was pictured with a sparkly bottle 😂 car crash viewing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Having some sort of meltdown on the floor and being scooped up princess style by Inch, apparently. Which is just bizarre in my books.
The vom inducing notes written in ice cream.
The tend poo 💩

God, there's so many 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
D’you know what I’ve literally say here and read every single one of these and it’s cheered me right up today 😂😂😂

I know it’s been said but my fave has got to be the fake trip to the fair, closely followed by flour on the car and slapping herself about the spiders

what a year 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So many memories of her ridiculous antics on here today! I love itttt! 🤣
The food bank was one of my favs. What a piss take. Especially her pathetic excuse of a donation bag of 3 nappies and an open bag of crisps. Also the superhero party- lies we’re flying all over about that little get together and also the blinged up frebreeze, getting her knickers all in a knot cos kylie k was pictured with a sparkly bottle 😂 car crash viewing 😂
Pampersgate! Yessssss! Stacey and Soph couldn’t quite tally the date they actually got together. Pampers also lied to try & cover up (several Tattlers complained that both Mrs Hinch and SS had breached covid rules at the time - they then lied about the date of the get together). They breached covid rules a few times and when people contacted them directly they deleted the compromising photos as if it had never happened - they are never held accountable for their actions 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
While I’m on a roll, here’s the scary looking hare. What it should look like to how Hinch painted it. #NailedIt 🤣🤣

Jesus i must have missed the finsihed products that the stuff of nightmare poor lennie must be terrified to sleep each night

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many months "pregnant" was she supposed to be here??!!!🤭🤭🤭
About 6 months. 🥴🥴

Looking back I think it was August this year when they went to see the Pretty Woman musical but I might be wrong 🙂
Yes it was summer. She couldn’t post about it because she was tend breastfeeding Lonnie and it wouldn’t have fitted her narrative that she could leave her “newborn” for the day.

Reactions: 21
So Lauren Goodyer or whatever she’s called, inflatable ex towie Lauren was MIA for 5 days, I didn’t notice but she made a big deal of forgetting password for her phone so couldn’t log on oh and by the way me and bubs have Covid! Maybe this is why we haven’t seen Sophie for a while, the face recognition on her phone is probably like, who the duck are you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is she lost in a snow storm in Lapland ?

lost in the cellars of her mansion ?

shut in a closed down home bargains?

Parked outside pickle cottage with a zoom lens?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Is she lost in a snow storm in Lapland ?

lost in the cellars of her mansion ?

shut in a closed down home bargains?

Parked outside pickle cottage with a zoom lens?
Tried to take a selfie with an alpaca and they’ve done us all a favour and chewed up her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First time poster here but she's replied to someone on her most recent grid picture only a day ago 🤔

Reactions: 13
I reckon she or someone in the house has covid. She was due to go away, due to tell everyone last week or even the week before… Xmas tree reveal took forever… I reckon that was a content filler. She had no plans to put it up… had to cos now they’re home for Xmas.
if you were going away, you’d surely have said something by now -Why go ghost in the run up to Xmas?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.