Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite Hinch moment of the year was the elaborate trip to the fairground on the bus complete with disapproving old ladies, Ronnie asking about roll ups and her disappearing mum and niece.
‘why is that man eating paper’ 🤥

My fave was the virgin radio disaster when she started commenting on their site and told the poor lady who's cat had died to go spend time with them. Then went on a blocking frenzy. She messed up big time that night 😂
Can't wait to see the demise of her in 2022
Oh I’d forgotten about that 🤣

There was also the ‘first time they used the barbecue’ recently, and it was clearly just an undeclared ad for a load of Tesco sauces

• Haha
Reactions: 54
who remembers when she had stacey over for open cinema in her garden and they where messing around on the floor and she looked so scary!! has anyone got the photos would love to see them again HAHA!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Favourite Hinch moment: Hinch being completely unaware that Lee Ryan was taking the piss out of her when he mentioned her on his stories 🤣

favourite tattle moment:Father James. Makes me laugh every time!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I miss her beans in a cupcake case garnished with a soggy piece of ham.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I never understood why a “cleaning account” like hers takes time off now she could of shared helpful content on the run up to Christmas with time saving hacks or cleaning hacks….

The oven clean

How to fit everything in the fridge (without having to buy a second fridge for the occasion 😂 still can’t believe she did that one year).

How to sort and tidy toys to declutter ready for the in pour of new ones.

Fridge clean

You know the basics but that her dumb followers might find helpful this time of year instead her content is just ad ad ad undeclared ad gifted add ad with a bit of Ron shaming it’s absolutely bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 84
When she said she went round her friends to use her GHD’s when she was 13 but also had GHD’s as the best gift ever off her parents when she was 13.

Seems legit

• Haha
Reactions: 100
My favourite moment was when she couldn't upload her tree photo. Don't ask why

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry to digress, but even if Hinch is shite and missing, I just love that the threads continue on to the point you can't reply 😄

I remember back in the day (when I was a fan/before Tattle enlightenment) when she announced she was having a baby. Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshot of anything but I distinctly remember feeling a bit of respect for her because she had this ever-growing success. She stated that they hadn't decided just how much they were going to share of their unborn baby. That she would always be a home-cleaning account because it's what made her who she is, blah, blah, blah. Fans were obviously pleased for her to have a child and then came the likes... She forgot instantly about her own child's rights to privacy, their dignity. She shares everything, but only for the bottom line 💰💰💰

Using your own babies as cash-cows isn't okay. For anyone doubting that or saying she loves her babies in her own way, just stop it. She is putting them to work, against their will to help make her money. Take that out of the context of Insta (these platforms have maybe made you feel comfortable with seeing every aspect of children's lives online) and it's time to reevaluate.

Her kids are vulnerable and of an age where they can't advocate for themselves. Thats 100% abuse.

It's worse than the mammies online who share everything that their kids do. She has bought 4million followers. She buys fans, she exposes those little boys to god knows what and it is all for money. She doesn't respect herself or her family. Parents are meant to protect 😞 I know I'm preaching to the choir here but this is the basics of child protection, she's exploiting those boys for her own gain and she's getting more desperate with it as she becomes more irrelevant.

How bad is her marketing team? It's a bleeping pandemic and she's a cleaning account with tend anxiety, surely she should be thriving and sharing how we can stay safe etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 114
Sorry to digress, but even if Hinch is shite and missing, I just love that the threads continue on to the point you can't reply 😄

I remember back in the day (when I was a fan/before Tattle enlightenment) when she announced she was having a baby. Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshot of anything but I distinctly remember feeling a bit of respect for her because she had this ever-growing success. She stated that they hadn't decided just how much they were going to share of their unborn baby. That she would always be a home-cleaning account because it's what made her who she is, blah, blah, blah. Fans were obviously pleased for her to have a child and then came the likes... She forgot instantly about her own child's rights to privacy, their dignity. She shares everything, but only for the bottom line 💰💰💰

Using your own babies as cash-cows isn't okay. For anyone doubting that or saying she loves her babies in her own way, just stop it. She is putting them to work, against their will to help make her money. Take that out of the context of Insta (these platforms have maybe made you feel comfortable with seeing every aspect of children's lives online) and it's time to reevaluate.

Her kids are vulnerable and of an age where they can't advocate for themselves. Thats 100% abuse.

It's worse than the mammies online who share everything that their kids do She has bought 4million followers. She buys fans, she exposes those little boys to god knows what and it is all for money. She doesn't respect herself or her family. Parents are meant to protect 😞 I know I'm preaching to the choir here but this is the basics of child protection, she's exploiting those boys for her own gain and she's getting more desperate with it as she becomes more irrelevant.

How bad is her marketing team? It's a bleeping pandemic and she's a cleaning account with tend anxiety, surely she should be thriving and sharing how we can stay safe etc.
Wonderfully put. She's a disgrace and has no respect for her boys or husband.

Reactions: 40
One of my favourite moments has to be throwing flour at her range rover for absolutely NO reason to then try and clean it turning it all into a big doughy mess 😂

You know full well it went for a full valet after lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Also my favourite moment has to be when she spat the dummy out after explaining what charity was to all us dumb-dumbs 🤦‍♀️. Deleting her harvest festival boot display and having a breakdown about how she can't do anything right (not wrong there, hen) 🙈. Her absolute immaturity and true colours shone through that day. Only Soph could manage to make that ALL about her 👌

Also, let's not forget the fake tatas in the hottub photo shared by Father James 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
My fave Hinch moment was that mad dash to a food bank at 7pm after getting flack for accepting all that just roll stuff. Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 83
‘Bingo counters’ was truly truly unhinged behaviour. It’s one of the oddest things I’ve ever seen someone do.
And I used to work as security in a bingo club (trust me, people get proper fighty over the fruities!) but I’ve never seen anyone lob a load of counters over themselves before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I never understood why a “cleaning account” like hers takes time off now she could of shared helpful content on the run up to Christmas with time saving hacks or cleaning hacks….

The oven clean

How to fit everything in the fridge (without having to buy a second fridge for the occasion 😂 still can’t believe she did that one year).

How to sort and tidy toys to declutter ready for the in pour of new ones.

Fridge clean

You know the basics but that her dumb followers might find helpful this time of year instead her content is just ad ad ad undeclared ad gifted add ad with a bit of Ron shaming it’s absolutely bizarre
It's because she's a charlatan and that sounds like hard work 🤷‍♀️ she should really invest in a better team but just guess not everyone sees through her... sHe'S jUsT tHe SaMe As Us 🥴🙄

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure if it was this year but I loved when she slapped herself because of a spider. I’m afraid of them too but I don’t hit myself like a raving lunatic lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
My favourite memory was when she rubbed a filthy nappy all over her face to appear like a run down, relatable mum.

That, or when Jamie put his wedding suit on for a gender reveal.

Good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 80
My favourite Hinch lie is the ‘I’m not a celebrity in any way shape or form’ 🤣
Hinch, we have evidence of your lies, so why do you keep on doing it! It must be exhausting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.