Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like Meet The Fockers?

You don't need to drive to your holiday home in a bleeping Campervan. What a head.

The kids carseats would be much safer in a car with front facing seats too!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
God she's hyped this trip up for no bleeping reason. Driving to a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere... How plain. I was expecting Lapland, yano somewhere magical, somewhere Christmassy, not a farmhouse for no reason, you might aswell stay at home......... Or well, trip sounds shite, atv xx

I however, finish work later today then I'm off til the 10th YESSSSSSSSSS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I was planning on doing my Christmas clean today as I’m super organised this year (yayy) (covid fucked me last year right in the arse) but not now, I’m not moving from tattle!! I have my coke and chunky shhnacks🍿👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So do we think this is the surprise reveal for the new house or a hotel? Then they drive “home” to the new house after Christmas?

Reactions: 18
I'm out of breath!!!!!!!!

Need a campervan to travel to a farm house...?

Odd to say the least.

We love the farm house so much that Jamie surprised me with the keys and bought it!!! Dreams do come true guys.

Theres a hole in my story, how can she let Jimmy Claus take the credit for buying a new house when it's her dream and her money.

Merry fucken Christmas you bastards, its about to get interesting 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Another uncertain Christmas with more people and families than ever using food banks and she’s glorifying that she’s hired another campervan for Christmas. So relatable once again.

My friend died suddenly on Saturday leaving her husband and her son who is 7. She was 44. They don’t have much so they are coming to us for Christmas, I can’t leave them alone in the middle of the nightmare they are living and this bleep is claiming she’s had flu for 4 days and is now going away for Christmas. She boils my piss. Utterly bleeping clueless.

She really hasn’t thought that campervan through at all given the time of year. It ain’t going to be tropical in that van whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
All pre recorded!
The farmhouse will already be decorated as will the front door! The family will be there. The chef will be there to cook for them or Freda will bring her Aunt Bessie’s to keep Jamie sweet. It will all be Christmassy and then she’ll say how much she wishes it was her home because she loves it guys. Cue the dolls house (that resembles the farmhouse!) being gifted to Ron and Jamie sending Henry over with a key attached to his collar to tell her it’s their new home - they’ve bought it!! The end. Oh no wait - they will then pan slowly into the garden where three Llamas await! (Poor sods) The end! ATV x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I think

Shes got the van until Friday then drive back to the new house for xmas there.

Reactions: 12
Can confirm. I had swine flu back when that was around, couldn’t physically move off the sofa and actually wet myself cause I didn’t have the energy to move.
(So glad this is anonymous 🤣🤣)
Yup, similar here. Crawled across the floor to get to the toilet when I had flu. Took a good 10 minutes to crawl the 3 metre distance to the bathroom.

My guess is the farmhouse they've hired for Christmas is as good as it gets, they've hired it because Hinch farm has fallen through

Reactions: 15
I’m calling it now. It will be set up to film her reaction “Do you like this house babez… Well becoz your work SO hard I bought it for youuuuu”
and she will cry.
And it will be a christmas miracle
Get a life. Better yet. Get a job

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
If only they had something like a big Range Rover to drive them to the farmhouse aka new home…..oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Let’s be honest we all called it guysshhhh, especially @Pollyanna263 .. farmhouse.. middle of nowhere.. 👏🏼🤣🤣 that poppy bells place will have it done up like the house in Deck The Halls🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
SANTA (the sheep) BOUGHT US A FARMHOUSSSEEEE GUYSSSSHHHHH

STACE CANT HAVE A FARMHOUSE UNLESS I HAVE ONE TOO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.