Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across so grabby and greedy. Remember when she went on the hunt beg for the wooden chest for “Ron” (completely age inappropriate btw)?

And where is the jizz filled water globe? The snow globe collection she just lahhhves and was obsessed with? Reminder of how she shakes a snow globe in this link below….

View attachment 924501

Aww is that Trace’s new home?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does the daft mare keep saying ‘hello’ to lenor on her latest vids? It’s like she has never seen him before & he is someone else’s kid.

Those presents in her range look tit & those reindeers wind me up they would be chucked in my log burner along with her duck eyed book!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Whats old soph gonna do to compete with Stacey new grid post 😆🤔 please can we have a troll rant or something really exciting because we all here waiting for it hun 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Awww Ronnie!! Class work 👏 he must absolutely love being at nursery and be allowed to actually paint and colour yhe way he wants to without grabby hands taking over.

By the way zoph! How bleeping rude of you to call his drawings scribbles. They may be scribbles to you but to him they are pictures and his art. Go and scribble in your crappy still over priced, not a bargain note book you absolute bleep 🖕
Imagine saying scribbles 😢 about your child's your first borns beautiful artwork 💔
And where is Ronnie? Another experience they've isolated him from

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Aw me luvs, I've stayed away from the hinch thread the past few days, the constant dragging of Ronnie down really got to me, long rant so apologies but I think it was Sunday that just really did it for me tbh. I'm not leaving the thread, just taking a lil breather ... I just don't understand, as a parent myself, how another parent could speak about their own flesh and blood in such a vile way, and I think she really tones her feelings down for Instagram which is more worrying about what she says once that phone is put down, and without being too vocal about situations, because I'm not accusing her of anything and I know it comes across like it but seriously, how does she treat that little boy off camera? If she's that comfortable with ripping him apart and uploading it to her open social media account, then what the duck is she saying to him or around him, off camera? He understands every word, he's shown that, he's very bloody bright, he just can't communicate back. He can't voice his worries or his upset to people, like his nursery teachers, and honestly.. That worries me.

She's gotton nastier and nastier about Ronnie recently and it's not sitting well with me. She's a ticking bomb and I truly believe her family need to step in ASAP to get her the support she needs.

Then you get stories of children being murdered by their family, ⚽ Arthur.. And now little 🌟 Star Hobson, and god knows how other many innocent children, I couldn't imagine doing anything to my children, or any children or anyone for that matter, I do nothing but support and lift my children up, we do daily affirmations on a morning before school, and here she is literally ripping her perfect little boy, the boy she created, a child with additional needs at that, down, for laughs, for CONTENT, for what?! She may not be physically abusing that boy, but she is in every other way. He's completely and utterly neglected, by the one person who should be his safe place.. Well 2 cos Jamies no better.

And to top it off she's been so boring lol, I've been catching up on threads today that I've lacked since being so invested on the hinch thread - and I've actually been busy getting Christmas bits finished, cos my babies break up for school on Friday!! I'm counting down the days for my last shift this upcoming Monday then I'll be off until January 10th WOOOHOOOO 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Aw me luvs, I've stayed away from the hinch thread the past few days, the constant dragging of Ronnie down really got to me, long rant so apologies but I think it was Sunday that just really did it for me tbh. I'm not leaving the thread, just taking a lil breather ... I just don't understand, as a parent myself, how another parent could speak about their own flesh and blood in such a vile way, and I think she really tones her feelings down for Instagram which is more worrying about what she says once that phone is put down, and without being too vocal about situations, because I'm not accusing her of anything and I know it comes across like it but seriously, how does she treat that little boy off camera? If she's that comfortable with ripping him apart and uploading it to her open social media account, then what the duck is she saying to him or around him, off camera? He understands every word, he's shown that, he's very bloody bright, he just can't communicate back. He can't voice his worries or his upset to people, like his nursery teachers, and honestly.. That worries me.

She's gotton nastier and nastier about Ronnie recently and it's not sitting well with me. She's a ticking bomb and I truly believe her family need to step in ASAP to get her the support she needs.

Then you get stories of children being murdered by their family, ⚽ Arthur.. And now little 🌟 Star Hobson, and god knows how other many innocent children, I couldn't imagine doing anything to my children, or any children or anyone for that matter, I do nothing but support and lift my children up, we do daily affirmations on a morning before school, and here she is literally ripping her perfect little boy, the boy she created, a child with additional needs at that, down, for laughs, for CONTENT, for what?! She may not be physically abusing that boy, but she is in every other way. He's completely and utterly neglected, by the one person who should be his safe place.. Well 2 cos Jamies no better.

And to top it off she's been so boring lol, I've been catching up on threads today that I've lacked since being so invested on the hinch thread - and I've actually been busy getting Christmas bits finished, cos my babies break up for school on Friday!! I'm counting down the days for my last shift this upcoming Monday then I'll be off until January 10th WOOOHOOOO 💛
Bloody love you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow SS wipes the floor with Hinch, as she stated this is Roses 1st Christmas, its also Lonnies. But not tree decorated memories for him😌

• Wow
Reactions: 24

I woo hoo hoo you. The world is a better place with people like you in it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Danielle0120
Bless you darling that she has made you feel like that. Totally agree with everything you said, she is vile. She’s so lucky to have what she has but is too blind or greedy to see it.
I hope your week goes quickly so you can take a lovely Christmas break with your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19

She has that effect on people though. I too have took a step back before as like you say, it’s just too much to bear. Those poor little boys🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just nipped in to see if she's got a mortgage yet, but evidently NOT.

Even the huns must be getting bored of this tit now. She builds everything up so much that it's an anticlimax when she does anything now.

Also, thought she told everyone on Heart FM to use parschul paper to wrap with and now she's showing her own tit.

Once a head, always a head.

Reactions: 20
She has that effect on people though. I too have took a step back before as like you say, it’s just too much to bear. Those poor little boys🥺
She's never gotton to me before tbh, I've always found her funny as duck but the dragging Ronnie down is sickening. I'd like to think she doesn't mean things the way they come across but I don't. I believe she means absolutely word and more and simply tones her resentment of ronnie down on Instagram because whilst she's thick.. She's not that thick. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I’ve got to say you’ve summed it for me too. I’ve not been on too much either for the very same reasons.
I can’t even think of anything funny for the recaps at the moment because to be honest I find the way she’s treating Ron too upsetting to look past it.
She’s such a boring knobhead as well so that’s not helped 😂
I’ll still pop on and off but I’m in the same frame of mind as @Danielle0120 at the moment.
Still love you all to the moon and back though ya nusty trolls and I’m sure I’ll get back into it soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.