Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s trying to be funny but doesn’t realise that she’s just being mean. You can talk about kids & how hard it can be in a funny way but you can’t be laughing at them, there’s a difference. There’s a podcast called parenting hell & the hosts often talk about their nightmare situations with their kids but they always explain the situation & how it got to that point “it was so hot & they were so tired & I should have let them sleep before hand or left earlier but I didn’t so they went absolutely mental & I was just the parent with the children who wouldn’t stop crying” they make themselves the but of the joke, not their kids. I don’t think Soph understands that there is a difference & she doesn’t have the natural sense of humour to carry it off.
Love this podcast, the way they tell how their weeks have gone just brings me joy in the solidarity that it’s not just me that feels like I’m loosing control 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve never heard of her, what’s she like? Do you know who really does my tits in, I see her face all over the grammm… ms_hollywood_hinch.. her stories do my nut right in, she’s always on one 🙄
She's obsessed with hinch, like obsessed to the point I think she's actually unwell over her. She goes on like she's this business woman when actually HER HUSBAND owns the restaurants. She's manipulative as duck. She lies constantly, she hates her bloody kids, she does a haul a day. Honestly, watch her and mooch through her threads. She's worth a gander 😂
Her and Hinch are very similar.

Not heard of her, I'll give her a mooch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My brother recently left his girlfriend after years of emotional abuse. He stayed because of the kids, because he really wanted them to have both parents there. But the girlfriend would say the most awful awful things about my brother to their children. Honestly stuff like ‘daddy hates mummy’ ‘daddy makes mummy cry’ ‘daddy hurt mummy’ and my brother had done none of these things (I swear - if he had I wouldn’t be defending him) when in fact she had physically assaulted my brother and he’d had to seek medical attention.

It got to the point where it was unbearable and thankfully he’s now left, and he has their boys most of the time because she cannot be bothered to fit them in to her life. Everything revolves around her. He should have left years ago and he does see that now.

That’s what I see happening with Jamie. He needs to step up quickly and do the right thing by those boys.
I feel for your brother that sounds what I dealt with. It was tough and I still suffer daily now, more so now my son is kinda doing the things his dad did too me. (I feel for him he witnessed alot that he never should of had to see) this is why I hate hinch so much I see alot or her behaviour in my narcissist ex and I still hate myself for allowing it for so many years but then I was blind to it and he would flip reverse it too me. I'm so glad your brother is away from it and hope his not to badly effected 💕 x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve literally just came on here to have a say about her stories about Ronnie, But everyone’s pretty much summed it up!!! I feel exactly the same cause it’s absolutely bleeping tit the way she’s coming across on her stories and she would be an absolute cock to think otherwise cause it’s actually uncomfortable to watch.
Dont blame anyone taking a breather from this thread when it’s affecting them.
She can also Say what she wants about this thread though I think it’s full of class people that really care,
Just know yous are all obviously amazing people and mothers❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't understand how she thinks it's OK? I don't want to offend anyone, I truly don't, but is sophie on the spectrum? It would explain alot, she thinks the things she does and says is normal.. Or is she just absolutely vile and means everything.. Who knows.. I know I read someone saying they think Jamie is, I've always thought Sophie... Not Jamie.

But anyway I will tell you whos a corker to watch if you don't already, I've watched her for ages but not as closely as hinch... Glam fairy cleans. She's a beaut her, absolute cretin. I've been sucked right in again when catching up on her thread earlier, just whilst hinch is being boring. She's a good lil backup.
Drives a Range Rover. Has four restaurants. Yet shops in home bargains. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.