Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else want to heave when jimbob posts shite like that, GET A JOB!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Struggling to keep up with these in between my real not tend job. Hunch does realise covid is a real thing possibly going to put spanners in the works for all Xmas plans. But of course not in Disney land over there.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 912048
That took me a long time to catch up on 30 pages! You guys are on fire! Now, I don’t see this mentioned anywhere else. She’s dropped us a big clue, surely? This wagon and tree and the background - surely this is her new house with Poppybelle’s decs? It’s just like SS’s tree. Also Poppybelle’s story today mentioned Hinch - she was showing off a wreath she’d used for SS and then showed a white one but said it was more Hinch style. Surely… Surely… surely something is coming.
I was looking last night and saw the hinchspired wreath, then had a look on poopybelles map that they posted in November to see where they've jizzed their Christmas decs, I couldn't make some of them out but we obvs know SS has had hers, the Bush inn 🤭 have had theirs 3 weeks ago, they'll have made their way through most others so surely hinch must be one of the next on the list now

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m going all out with my made up version of events here but I can see the new house being in Dorset! Near the yacht they claim not to own and rented. Not a million miles from Peppa pig world and she can then claim to the sheep she had it so hard she’s moved from family but probably move them all with her because she’s the princess after all!!!!

I just got weird vibes after their Dorset holiday and they’ve been back 2 or 3 times since 🤔
That house was for sale aswell🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
I don't post on here that often, but duck me, so "her" Christmas trees are basically normal Christmas trees with some tacky grey pine cones shoved on? Give me strength.
As for those doodle stories last night, watch out guuuyys, Soph is gonna be offered a job as an arrrtist or book illastraturrr (illustrator to normal folk who speak properly and not like a 14 year old chav).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is there a reason everyone assumes she’s unvaccinated? I know she’s not the brightest spark when it comes to covid, but I’d have thought she just wouldn’t want to mention her status as she doesn’t want to alienate what is probably large chunks of her followers? What am I missing? 🤔

Reactions: 13
Of course he finds it amazing she’s made a shitload of money of his family name and made them both millionaires and they don’t have to work a day in their fricking life again unless the ADs and partnership with Tesco ends but then again they’ll have the money to live off.

i wonder if she’s made a bank account for Ron and Len? And put money aside for when they’re both older.

That’s the first thing I’d do if I had all that money.
I’d make sure my kids had money for when they’re older and mature enough not to blow, or give them a limit amount every few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s now claiming to have designed the Christmas tree. You couldn’t bleeping make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
77EA9E2E-0CCC-43E0-8CFE-13076A6A03AD.png

Think I’ve discovered inches new job - singing Michael buble covers in grim fanny’s restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 55

What are thooooooooose?!?!?!
bleeping hideous! I'd be embarrassed 😳 to put my name to those!
"Literally amazing". James mate! She didn't make the actual tree!!!!
What's the point in buying a pre-decorated tree if the decorations look like they've been thrown at it from a distance.
Just me? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm not sure I like the title, that post about the mortgage sounds like pure BS. I know it won and it's funny, but it doesn't reflect well on tattle if people believe stuff that a brand new poster comes here to post. She had 2.1 million in the company bank account after taking out dividends in 2020 accounts, she could easily have well over 4 million in cash right now. One thing she's not short of is money and a mortgage broker could easily get her a mortgage to afford 99.98% of properties in Essex.

I've changed it to @Hilbil21 's - Christmas Time, Broken Toe and Whine
😂 Yes the story was all going well until the bit about Sophie saying she was annoyed about the doll’s house montage being ruined whilst sat in the broker’s office. I mean we know she’s fick, but she’s not that fick.

Congrats to @Hilbil21 Wooo oooo ooooo As Soph would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
£25.00 ...that's t-w-e-n-t-y f-i-v-e pound's. I wouldn't have it given its cheap and tacky at best. How the duck do they justify £25.00? New year's resolution for you Sophie: give up being a greedy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He really needs a reality check… No your stupid bint of a Wife did not invent a Christmas tree so therefore it isn’t amazing 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.