Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve blocked her to force myself stop watching her stories. Little Arthur has triggered a depressive episode and I really cba with any ‘influencers’ on insta at the moment. I know life has to go on as the past cannot be changed but her constant whinging and moaning about ‘trolls’ and calling her little boy naughty just angers me so much when I can’t even bring myself to eat at the moment without feeling guilty. Yes, it’s a problem I have to overcome and just because it’s really affected me doesn’t mean everyone has to react so strongly but it’s really reiterated how selfish and out of touch with reality ‘influencers’ are

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Say what you want about solomon but she nails the decor in ways hinch cannot even comprehend. Two reasons - 1) I think she naturally has a little more creative flair (enough to be able to successfully COPY what she’s found as her starting point) & 2) she’s willing to spend more money making her creations happen. Yes of course so much is undeclared gifts but when it’s not she will spend a lot on faux flowers/real foliage/ the little touches that elevate something from looking cheap to looking less so.
Does that make sense? I know what I mean.

Also - ss yet again being “supportive” by deliberately using hinch homeware pieces. Yet hinch has never once championed her for sort your life out etc. I like to think ss supports hinch to make herself look like the better person when reality is she cannot stand hinches tacky candle sticks.
I know this isn't the SS thread (I like her just enough to not go there) but all that stuff around the woodburner is giving me anxiety. The heat they put out, I wouldn't be surprised if it all melts or worse. Massive fire safety risk. And I hope she has a fireguard to stop little Rex (and Rose when she's on the move) from getting burnt fingers. Makes me so nervous.

Reactions: 22
We all know she’s going to use Ronnie as her reason for moving hope you understand sheeple that this is best for Ron we were told a big house is just what he needs and some alpaca will help him with his speech it’s all for him guys all I do is for them blub blub

Reactions: 25
When is Tesco going to wake up and realise her stuff isn’t selling? Why do they keep commissioning her tatty rubbish

Reactions: 18
When is Tesco going to wake up and realise her stuff isn’t selling? Why do they keep commissioning her tatty rubbish
Probably in a contract to so many items or a certain amount of stock once it’s over though I doubt we will ever see anything of hers in there again 😂 I would love to be in the “design” meetings which shade of grey is best 😆 grey colour swatches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another entry for the Hinchmas Album, this time to the tune of Frosty the Snowman

Hinchy the cleaner, was a miserable old cow
With a bony shoulder and no nostrils,
Eyebrows escaping now

Hinchy the cleaner, is as fake as her new grass
She is made of plastic, hope she melts
And slides on to her arse

Her 1st born son is Hennerz, he's as fat as he is round
He's a snooty mutt, ugly as duck
And too fat to dance around

JimBobs her husband, with bellend for a nose
Which us just as well cos his tiny knob
Can be seen right through his clothes

We hate the Hinches, they're a greedy, grabby pair
With claws for hands and great big footz
And the shoppers think they care
Bravo 👏 🤣 no1 hit right there

Reactions: 11
Just gone over to her Insta for a nosey and not sure if this has already been discussed but….what.

I thought CLEANING was her passion?! Although saying that, apart from the sponge and cheeky tap wanks, not seen her try to do much more than that.

Oh, we see you trying to morph into Solomon because everyone likes her better(ish.)

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Apologies as I'm really late to the party. I unfollowed her years ago but saw something the other day about her son. Can someone fill me in about his speech problem please. Does he speak at all? Tried googling but all I got was invisible disability

Reactions: 2
056742E5-A82A-4E20-99C6-11794B8927E1.jpeg
And you are how old, exactly?
Point to note Sofa, if the smoke from the left hand house is blowing to the left then so will the smoke from the right hand house! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wouldn’t it have been nice to buy some crafty bits and let Ron do the boxes. Such a child . . . ‘my drawing’ ‘clever me’ ! Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I haven't seen my family in 2 years. Haven't met my siblings' children. My children haven't met their cousins or seen their grandparents. One is too young to remember ever seeing them. Talks about their family in real life and the ones on my phone. Because my in-laws are covidiots and do stupid things like test positive and LEAVE THE HOUSE because their symptoms don't bother them and they don't want to quarantine, we have barely seen my in-laws either.

Really riles me up when Hunch acts entitled and like she deserves to see her family at Christmas. I don't believe she ever stuck to the rules and kept away from her ma!! No way that happened. She hasn't missed out on anything. I know that our situation is what it is but she has absolutely no empathy and doesn't understand there are families there who have been apart for YEARS! We are still lucky, though. Some families have lost loved ones or are dealing with long covid. It's all about Hunch getting what Hunch wants. She never shows any respect for other families.
MrMac was deployed last Christmas, it was just me and the kids. I was desperate to see my family but as my mum is vulnerable, and I had done recent shifts at the hospital, we chose not to. Watching Sopha flout the rules and act so entitled just pisses me off. You’re a Z-list influencer on Instagram, there are families with empty seats at the table and funerals to attend!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I haven't seen my family in 2 years. Haven't met my siblings' children. My children haven't met their cousins or seen their grandparents. One is too young to remember ever seeing them. Talks about their family in real life and the ones on my phone. Because my in-laws are covidiots and do stupid things like test positive and LEAVE THE HOUSE because their symptoms don't bother them and they don't want to quarantine, we have barely seen my in-laws either.

Really riles me up when Hunch acts entitled and like she deserves to see her family at Christmas. I don't believe she ever stuck to the rules and kept away from her ma!! No way that happened. She hasn't missed out on anything. I know that our situation is what it is but she has absolutely no empathy and doesn't understand there are families there who have been apart for YEARS! We are still lucky, though. Some families have lost loved ones or are dealing with long covid. It's all about Hunch getting what Hunch wants. She never shows any respect for other families.

Our own government doesn't even stick to their own rules 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 912671And you are how old, exactly?
Point to note Sofa, if the smoke from the left hand house is blowing to the left then so will the smoke from the right hand house! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wouldn’t it have been nice to buy some crafty bits and let Ron do the boxes. Such a child . . . ‘my drawing’ ‘clever me’ ! Pathetic.
It’s like rewatching the cringey-ist bits of your teens. The parts your flush with embarrassment remembering 😂 Next up she’ll be doing a choreographed Reach For The Stars dance for Fiddle and Big Al… and Jamie-long-for-James.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And the house on the right all those steps up?

Reactions: 3
The smoke is giving me rage lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.