Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie may well be ā€˜amazedā€™ at seeing the Hinch Tesco Xmas trees, but at the end of the day, she didnā€™t design a Xmas tree ffs - Tesco are just adding the Hinch name to everything including cooking utensils and pans that Soph very obviously never uses! Also noticed that there were a lot of trees lined up meaning they arenā€™t selling because they are overpriced and look crap! Is this the real reason behind Inchā€™s story? Heā€™s trying to drum up sales again šŸ˜‚

I was in Tesco today (buying for a neighbour) and saw her range including the butter yarn set. Well all I can honestly say it is awful, cheap looking and so thin! There were better Christmas loungewear sets that felt more cosy. You could also tell they werenā€™t selling - the racks were full & Tescos clothing department was super busy today, yet I didnā€™t see anyone actually buying her stuff. Her cookware range was full on the shelves too. I think Tescos may have shot themselves in the foot with this collaboration. Too many grey items that are overpriced with Hinch written on them. Too cheap looking and tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Song time tattlers
(O Christmas Tree)

šŸŽ¶
O Hinchmas Tree, O Hinchmas Tree
How lovely are thy price tags!
O Hinchmas Tree, O Hinchmas Tree

My sheep so eager, at Christmas-time,
Buy buy buy, my pockets they line.
O tannenbaum, O Hinchmas Tree

Let us all remember in our hinching and money spent
With our family and shoppers and fleeced ones
The real and true meaning of Hinchmas.

The birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jamie Hinch.
O tannenbaum, o tannenbaum
O tannenbaum, o tannenbaum
How lovely are, how lovely are thy price tags.

The pine cones all hang massively
The sheep trust me, undoubtedly
O tannenbaum, o tannenbaum,
How lovely are thy price tags.

On Henry, on Rodney, on Roy and Raymond!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

What are thooooooooose?!?!?!
bleeping hideous! I'd be embarrassed šŸ˜³ to put my name to those!
"Literally amazing". James mate! She didn't make the actual tree!!!!
Jeeeez he's got such a limited vocabulary he thinks everything she does is "amazing" šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±
Those trees are shiiiiiite and very overpriced- can imagine most people would walk straight past them...hence there being so many there ...only the huns would be stupid enough to buy them šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There's a lot of those trees left, most people have their decs up now. They'll be heavily discounted by Monday.

Reactions: 27
bleeping JimBobNoJob is really getting on my tits now. duck OFFFFFFFF!!!
Everything about his stories makes me want to turn myself inside out with cringe šŸ˜¬
That crap Ā£25 (!!!!) tree is not amazing. Itā€™s over priced tit!
Get in the bin you nob head šŸ¤¬
Everytime he talks on one of his (arselicking) stories I feel a little bit of vom coming up my throat šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Say what you want about solomon but she nails the decor in ways hinch cannot even comprehend. Two reasons - 1) I think she naturally has a little more creative flair (enough to be able to successfully COPY what sheā€™s found as her starting point) & 2) sheā€™s willing to spend more money making her creations happen. Yes of course so much is undeclared gifts but when itā€™s not she will spend a lot on faux flowers/real foliage/ the little touches that elevate something from looking cheap to looking less so.
Does that make sense? I know what I mean.

Also - ss yet again being ā€œsupportiveā€ by deliberately using hinch homeware pieces. Yet hinch has never once championed her for sort your life out etc. I like to think ss supports hinch to make herself look like the better person when reality is she cannot stand hinches tacky candle sticks.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Oh god I forgot to add. Thanks to you nusty lot Iā€™ve now started calling my 5 year old nephew, whoā€™s name is James, long for Jamie! Jimbobnojob!!! Luckily the last part hasnā€™t caught on yet šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New restrictions are coming, I hope it messes her trip up, I'll feel sorry for Ronnie cos it'll be his chance to get out that boiling boring house, but just cos she thinks she's a clever bleep I hope she can't go šŸ‘šŸ»
I haven't seen my family in 2 years. Haven't met my siblings' children. My children haven't met their cousins or seen their grandparents. One is too young to remember ever seeing them. Talks about their family in real life and the ones on my phone. Because my in-laws are covidiots and do stupid things like test positive and LEAVE THE HOUSE because their symptoms don't bother them and they don't want to quarantine, we have barely seen my in-laws either.

Really riles me up when Hunch acts entitled and like she deserves to see her family at Christmas. I don't believe she ever stuck to the rules and kept away from her ma!! No way that happened. She hasn't missed out on anything. I know that our situation is what it is but she has absolutely no empathy and doesn't understand there are families there who have been apart for YEARS! We are still lucky, though. Some families have lost loved ones or are dealing with long covid. It's all about Hunch getting what Hunch wants. She never shows any respect for other families.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Say what you want about solomon but she nails the decor in ways hinch cannot even comprehend. Two reasons - 1) I think she naturally has a little more creative flair (enough to be able to successfully COPY what sheā€™s found as her starting point) & 2) sheā€™s willing to spend more money making her creations happen. Yes of course so much is undeclared gifts but when itā€™s not she will spend a lot on faux flowers/real foliage/ the little touches that elevate something from looking cheap to looking less so.

Also - ss yet again being ā€œsupportiveā€ by deliberately using hinch homeware pieces. Yet hinch has never once championed her for sort your life out etc. I like to think ss supports hinch to make herself look like the better person when reality is she cannot stand hinches tacky candle sticks.
Maybe a bit nicer but still very tacky. Can you imagine that white hearth when the log burner is raked out. Sheā€™s another one that doesnā€™t think things throughā€¦just rushes in with a pit of paint and a brush

Reactions: 16
I think I may have over stayed my welcome on the this thread šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ll go back to bitching about Hinch to the husband(lucky bastard)

have a lovely Christmas all! Keep calling the wench out šŸ’ŖšŸ¼
What?!?! Nooooo stay!! Your amazing, I love your comments!! Fiddle Fingers profile pic n'all šŸ¤£ but seriously. Please stay xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ohh youā€™re referring to the candlesticks. I thought you meant the ā­ Hinch invented šŸ˜‰

Say what you want about solomon but she nails the decor in ways hinch cannot even comprehend. Two reasons - 1) I think she naturally has a little more creative flair (enough to be able to successfully COPY what sheā€™s found as her starting point) & 2) sheā€™s willing to spend more money making her creations happen. Yes of course so much is undeclared gifts but when itā€™s not she will .

Ohh the candlesticks, sorry I thought you meant the ā­ that Hinch has invented[/QUOTE]

Sorry I canā€™t seem to reply to peoples posts without posting it again for someone reason šŸ„“

sorry guyyzzzz STILL learning

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ohh youā€™re referring to the candlesticks. I thought you meant the ā­ Hinch invented šŸ˜‰

Say what you want about solomon but she nails the decor in ways hinch cannot even comprehend. Two reasons - 1) I think she naturally has a little more creative flair (enough to be able to successfully COPY what sheā€™s found as her starting point) & 2) sheā€™s willing to spend more money making her creations happen. Yes of course so much is undeclared gifts but when itā€™s not she will .

Ohh the candlesticks, sorry I thought you meant the ā­ that Hinch has invented
Sorry I canā€™t seem to reply to peoples posts without posting it again for someone reason šŸ„“

sorry guyyzzzz STILL learning
[/QUOTE]

If it's easier, you can also tag someone: @ + username :) @fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck was that drawing on the box clip šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. duck me, get some poster paints and let Rennie do that, would be much more of a normal thing to do you bleeping overgrown child. You need help. What a bleeping joke she is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Imagine a grown ass woman hogging all the hands on activities that are perfect for toddlers who need stimulatingā€¦ā€¦..oh, wait šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if I didnā€™t laugh I would cry at the absolute desperation, neediness, bratty behaviour from a GROWN WOMAN. Good god get a grip and look after your kids needs. duck me.
Well that certainly wasnā€™t a rant šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another entry for the Hinchmas Album, this time to the tune of Frosty the Snowman

Hinchy the cleaner, was a miserable old cow
With a bony shoulder and no nostrils,
Eyebrows escaping now

Hinchy the cleaner, is as fake as her new grass
She is made of plastic, hope she melts
And slides on to her arse

Her 1st born son is Hennerz, he's as fat as he is round
He's a snooty mutt, ugly as duck
And too fat to dance around

JimBobs her husband, with bellend for a nose
Which us just as well cos his tiny knob
Can be seen right through his clothes

We hate the Hinches, they're a greedy, grabby pair
With claws for hands and great big footz
And the shoppers think they care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.