Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naughty?!?!?!?!

You bleeping awful woman.
Just coming to comment. Why call him naughty, you dont label kids that young, that are still learning how to be people naughty. I hate when people do this.

Reactions: 20
I hope someones house sitting because she has told 4.2 millions weirdos that her and the whole family will be on holiday Christmas day 🙊
Half her stuff is free so she wouldn't care if it got nicked, the other half is home bargains/dunelm crap so not worth stealing.

• Haha
Genuinely wanted to send this View attachment 909985
I don’t want to overstep, please please feel free to ignore me. This just reminds me so much of my brother when we were younger. He has ADHD but wasn’t diagnosed until his 20s.
I hope you have some good support and aren’t trying to manage alone xxx

That’s not bad. Don’t ever feel you can’t admit to these things. Motherhood is HARD. xx

Thank you lovely. Was the least awful experience so far with 3yo thankfully. Still screamed but not as much!

How are you all doing? xx
His dad is a twit (were separated) last two weekends his had him I've asked him to back me with pushiment and not allow him on xbox! His allowed him because he was good for him 🤔 he has them 4nights a month. So I've had to stop his access because it's not helping me and making my son worse as dad allows him to do what he wants. Early help ect are now involved so hopefully things improve but we will see. Been few weeks of hell. I've always seen an underlining issue but never get listened too so hopefully I will now x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She doesn't answer her Q and A's. She either sends one's to herself or only picks sheeples questions that paint her in a good light, or things that address speculations on tattle. What a way to live 🙈 I've asked her on every Q and A questions about managing to cope with cleaning and juggling being a parent, how she feels about covid and what cleaning products she recommends to keep her home safe. I have just asked now does she have an exercise or diet regime for keeping so slim whilst being at home all day... genuinely want to know 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Liar liar #gifted pants on fire!!!

Why does she put the likes back on once they reach an acceptable level then???? She feels pressure from not getting enough likes. Not getting too many 😂

She’s honestly not right.
FFS what a load of bullshittttt -it's actually laughable what she's put - so she's basically saying she's got the moral highground over any other influencers who are brazen enough to show their likes, now Instagram have introduced this " new" feature - her tend bestie included???!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤪

Tenner says they’re off to Lapland for Christmas that she’s paid for all by herself I’ll have you know! #notanad

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Totally agree it’s very selective, and not consistent. I really struggle day to day on my own with my baby and some days wish someone would help me a little but I know I won’t get it, I’m sometimes glad when she goes for a long nap just for a break! Which I feel bad for admitting but it’s true
Any mum that says they haven’t breathed a sigh of relief at some point at nap time is bloody lying 😂

also imagining Sopha wrangling kids in bloody Lapland, the cold, plus the journey there! I guess she’ll have the whole family for help but still, what a shitshow

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh and it’s obvious there’s no decorations because it’s packed away ready for the new house. Swear her sheep are thick as sheep tit

But how the hell will she pack the dolls house 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her dad will save the day with his screwdriver whilst she plays celine Dion in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 33
His dad is a twit (were separated) last two weekends his had him I've asked him to back me with pushiment and not allow him on xbox! His allowed him because he was good for him 🤔 he has them 4nights a month. So I've had to stop his access because it's not helping me and making my son worse as dad allows him to do what he wants. Early help ect are now involved so hopefully things improve but we will see. Been few weeks of hell. I've always seen an underlining issue but never get listened too so hopefully I will now x
You need to do the right thing for your son and for you. Don’t doubt yourself. You know your children better than anyone.
Shout loud and often to get the support you deserve xx

Does anyone have that video (or know what threat it’s in) of her shouting at him, over the radiator was it? I missed it but have read about it loads in here.
The shouting one was him and Henry in the hall cupboard getting dog treats.

The radiator was different and more recent.

There are so many 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol, bollocks, you hide the likes for no other reason than you know they're low to what someone with 4mil followers should have and your like count shows that. And cos bestiebubs get more.

She was crying on the floor at 10pm last night cos she seen dollys post 😂 I find it pathetic how 2 unemployed people still need help DAILY, 30+ year old people and she still needs mammy to iron her dress? Nothing but a pair of lazy cunts. I work, husband works, 3 young kids and my house is presentable at all times apart from kids mess not tend mess Soph, and we get no help from no one. There's not excuse when you're both home 247 with daily hands on help morning til night. A stay at home parent herself/himself yes I totally get, but not when there's 2 of them especially Jamie who literally does nothing and doesn't contribute to her page at all...

You're really taking that massive doll house on your holiday? Confused but oTaaayyy

• Heart
Reactions: 48
There are mam's in the real world crying because they are doing all this without help no partner or family to willing or able to help, thats not her fault but she insults to them when she posts this crap looking for sympathy, I am so sick of this woman and other influencers who are living well by exploiting lonely, vulnerable andvof course the bored privileged bored housewives who have nothing better to do thsn rush outvand buy her tat or copy her what a sad society we are becoming when people are feeling sorry fir this fake but manage to ignore the obvioysv poverty all around them, all those who are sleeping rough who seem invisible to so many.
sick of hearing these people moaning about those they call trolls like myself who are pointing out their dishonesty and exploitation it is these greedy influencers who are the real trolls, ghouls preying on those silly enough to think they actually care if they were genuinely caring saintly people they claim to be they would be providing meals, hot drinks, warm clothing for the poor buggers that need real help I know many who do just this not wealthy or privileged, not seeking adoration just quietly doing what they can to help, they are the inspirational it enraged me when they get lauded for their kind deeds which are splashed all over social media I don't envy Hinch at all i am not a troll I wouldn't want to be anything like her nothing she has roadies inspires me I see exactly what she is and that's what irks her that not everyone is fooled she is scared that if others catch on she could lose it all I only wish they would and soon i dont dislike her or anyone I hate the fact that those who really need our empathy are ignored.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggessshton

Mortgage denied, what a calamity, soph spent her savings on sylvanian families

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I haven't been on Tattle for a while but logged back on after Futzzz-gate and I am so glad I did! love all you trollz, ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the where she shouted "I said No!" Awful woman!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
A few weeks back she said she didn't have Jamie at home all week to help, which is it Soph?? Can't keep up with your lies again??

Also, if she was that secure in her "influencer" role she wouldn't give two hoots about how many likes she has. She's obsessed!! What a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.