Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she just fill in the questions herself and answer them... who the duck would ask why you 'hide' your likes 🤣🤣 FML !

Also "he's naughty" mate, all 2 year old kids are shitbags at times it's part and parcel of being a kid!!! She's a dick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Totally agree it’s very selective, and not consistent. I really struggle day to day on my own with my baby and some days wish someone would help me a little but I know I won’t get it, I’m sometimes glad when she goes for a long nap just for a break! Which I feel bad for admitting but it’s true

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I need get a life 😂

song to the tune of, Do they know its Christmas?

Its Xmas time, there’s no need to be a bleep.
At Xmas time, we log in online & banish Hinch.

And in our world of trolling, we can spread a smile of joy,
Throw your arms around the dog
At Xmas time.

James say a prayer
and pray for the big pounds signs
At Xmas it’s hard but when you’re feeling shite,

Oh,,, theres an astroturf outside your window
And it’s a world that’s full of tat.

Where the only hand is showing,
its the bony shoulder glaring
and the Xmas range that’s out there, is designed by someone else.

Well tonight thank god it’s Gretel instead of me
and there won’t be any covid rules this Xmas time.

The greatest gift they’ll get this year is free, ooooh

Where nothing ever cooks

No deposit or Brad Pitt

Do they know I’ve got anxiety

Here‘s to trolls
Raise a row on instagram
Here’s to trolls
Underneath that tattle name

Do they know it’s Xmas time at all?

FLEECE THEEEE SHEEEEEEP

let them know it’s Xmas time

feel free to change 😂

ah polls you’re not getting it easy at all Xxxx
Absolutely superb!!! Never kind a tattle Xmas single.. it'll be a tattle Xmas album by the weekend 🤣🤣👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she’s sitting on the floor at 10pm crying so mummy will iron her a dress to wear she needs help.
I hope it’s another one of her lies to look relatable that’s backfired massively.

Those two little boys have at least 5 adults on call all day every day. Not to mention the teenage niece who’s wheeled in as Soph’s carer at weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I can't believe the fact that she thinks she 'works full time'!
Absolute joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wheyyyy she’s admitted she’d like to keep the chocking hazard dolls house… now to admit you did it for yourself in the first place. Or is that a step too far?
Claiming a bingo right there for saying it would appear today 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder was the perfect mum with 2 kids under 3 a dig at tend friend SS..

Aware she’s other kids but not too sure she is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Ron, poor little, lovely Ron. He doesn’t deserve those cunts as parents. Kids are naughty at two, fucks sake, my middle one was bleeping feral at 2 😭 it’s up to those to wank stains to show him what’s right from wrong and and help him learn. Instead she’d rather just humiliate him all over Instagram. He’ll see all this one day. What an absolute bleep, she doesn’t deserve those kids at all.

@Pollyanna263 hope your pcr tests go ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Minkys shining
All around me
Sheep are cleaning
There's no fun
It's the season
For undeclared ad branding
Oh it's Hinchmas everyone

Time for adverts
And tesco collaborations
Inch is praying
All night long
Time for jusrol
And a scroll on Tattle
In the background the Hinching song

We're gonna go to tescho tonight
I'm gonna find that hinch
Underneath that big brown coat
Unfiltered a rare sight

Hinch is spraying
Another story's playing
With Hinch bros laughing
We love to hear
How I'm glad that
She can't afford a mansion
What a nice way to end the year

I'm gonna go to teshco tonight
I'm gonna find that Inch
Filming another hinch haul bag
Saying Oi Oi shoppers you awrite?

Tend snow falling
All around her
Jamie's snoring
All night long
Its the season
Another advert with her claw in
Merry hinchmas every hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
She put it to wind tattle up lol extremely obvious I think ;)
You lot have completely missed it. See how she put naughty in brackets with a WINK? It's aimed at us as we always discuss how she calls him naughty. Wakey wakey tattlers🤣
You may be right, but she's still put it out there for all to see and for Ronnie to read when he's older. She's also said it on live TV, I just think she's a massive head who can't say anything genuine about her own children because she has no feelings for anybody but herself and her dog, at a push!

Reactions: 19
Ok so I’m pushing it here but they had a huge argument because apparently ‘ if he had kept his job they would of got the mortgage’ that’s it now because I can’t my mate in tit but thank you for welcoming me 🥰
Also trying to catch up and see all the house gossip! Guysssss I am here for it absolutely brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 Soph is definitely in the dog bed crying about us nastyyy trollsss 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just spent some time comparing her pics with SS and they’re poles apart.

God loves a trier though right?
Hinch's feed looks so amateur compared to SS and even a lot of the smaller family and lifestyle accounts. There's absolutely no flow to her feed. No continuity with the editing and style. The colours and filters are all over the place. She hasn't got a specific style that's unique to her. One of them is a selfie that looks like it was taken on a potato! It's a total mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So if they got the Christmas decorations down the other day, yet they aren’t up in this house, surely that means they are at the new manshunnn and on Christmas Day they’ll be waking up there. Close up of Ron’s dollhouse, pan out to the new home. People will assume it’s a rental but they’ll announce it’s their new house🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So she is so concerned about other accounts being upset when they see the amounts of likes on her page so why does she buy followers to get her numbers up? Won’t other accounts feel bad in comparison when they see her numbers? 🤔
Before she started recently hiding her likes she was even merging pics with Inch’s account to drum up the numbers 😂 she’s only finally hid them out of desperation and embarrassment.
Some of her old pics got well
Over 400,000 likes and she didn’t think twice about having them proudly on show so why when she’s raking in a lot less would she suddenly care about other accounts feeling crap?
She’s so full of tit but I bleeping love it because she’s just made it so obvious that she knows her likes are dwindling 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why did she need her mum to iron her dress last night at 10pm? She’s such a coddled child.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
OMG these song lyrics are killing me this morning! What a talented bunch of nusty trolls you lot are! 🤩

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.