Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck have we nearly done another thread in a day!
We need to get out to a Christmas party. I’ll pick you all up at 2pm tomorrow, don’t worry I’ll have you home for 4pm!
tit no,I've not ironed my dress! Hold on till I phone my mum crying so she does it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thankyou ❤ It was a difficult day today.
The little girl I mentioned earlier, her family wanted her dressed in her favourite pjs that happen to be some of my youngests favourite too and they're the same age so my heads been battered. I always say goodnight to everyone as I leave work, always have, but I don't know, tonight was harder than usual, kids always get to me more but I just sat with her for 5 min and sang her Some things never change - Frozen (that really sounds like I'm really intruding on someone elses daughter, but the parents did ask us to pop in every so often and sing or play little snippets of Some things never change or Let it go whenever no family members were visiting and I've never been asked anything like that but as a mummy myself, I'd do anything) so I've been in a bit of a funk tonight!!

I wish hinch would see how damaging she is to those little boys 💔
You are honestly a beautiful person ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
YOU LOT!!!! Absolutely pissing myself here with these songs, let me just put on my sons pull up and I’ll be ready for some more

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thankyou ❤ It was a difficult day today.
The little girl I mentioned earlier, her family wanted her dressed in her favourite pjs that happen to be some of my youngests favourite too and they're the same age so my heads been battered. I always say goodnight to everyone as I leave work, always have, but I don't know, tonight was harder than usual, kids always get to me more but I just sat with her for 5 min and sang her Some things never change - Frozen (that really sounds like I'm really intruding on someone elses daughter, but the parents did ask us to pop in every so often and sing or play little snippets of Some things never change or Let it go whenever no family members were visiting and I've never been asked anything like that but as a mummy myself, I'd do anything) so I've been in a bit of a funk tonight!!

I wish hinch would see how damaging she is to those little boys 💔
You are an absolute darling 💗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hinch wants to hope she doesn't cry troll cos everyone will fly over here, see how bleeping hilarious everyone is and they'll never leave.

Actually yeah cry troll Soph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
sung to the tune of while shepherd's watched their flock by night.

While Sophie washes cloffs by night
And cries in the dogs bed
Jamie's banging Fiddle fingers
Out in the garden shed

Poor Sophie cries and cries some more
And Hennerz just ignores
The screaming, wailing nutty cow
Now prostrate on the floor

In comes Jamie smug as duck
Has had a good old shag
Bumping uglies with old Freda
The nasty two faced hag

He picks up Sophie off the floor
Grow.up you silly cow
Go and play with your dolls house
But get away from us now

Poor Sophie goes out of the door
She don't know what to do
She goes out in the garden
To film old Hennerz poo

She calls.her dad, her dad is glad
To see the back of Freda
He cries on her bony shoulder
With relief that it's all over
Oh my god I can’t breathe I’m laughing so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a thought. She made a big song and dance about posting a grid post of the boys in their pyjamas last night. Then this mornings advent calendar montage didn’t happen. Why? Cos they clearly didn’t match up.

She’s posted “tonight” of her in her sofa Pitt with Lonnie. Will his pyjamas match advent in the morning or will she even show it?

I think that’s the dogs advent calendar slung over the side of the sofa.

Reactions: 28
For the Christmas album:

Dodging' around the Christmas tree
Can’t have the sheep know that it’s up
Balsam hills? I’ve got three
They keep engagement up

Posting about the Christmas tree
This Christmas will be greige
And if that doesn’t get me hits
I’ll say that Ronnie won’t behave

You will get a sentimental feeling when you see
My cleaning trolly Her name was polly
Mortgage woes outed by dolly

Posting an ad for P&G
I’ll only tag you if you pay
I’m a saleswoman primarily
So the sheep buy what I say
I mis-read the very first word and I’m crying again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she changed her earrings since coming home? Look like hoops in the photo with Lennie but thought she had studs on in her earlier stories

Reactions: 8
Hinch wants to hope she doesn't cry troll cos everyone will fly over here, see how bleeping hilarious everyone is and they'll never leave.

Actually yeah cry troll Soph
I think that’s why she hasn’t done a Gretel rant recently! She can’t risk it!

Reactions: 12
tit no,I've not ironed my dress! Hold on till I phone my mum crying so she does it for me
I was out a few weekends ago and my iron gave up the ghost… I asked my granny if she would lend me her iron
I mis-read the very first word and I’m crying again 🤣
I read it as dogging LOL

I was out a few weekends ago and my iron gave up the ghost… I asked my granny if she would lend me her iron

I read it as dogging LOL
Flip me the rest of the iron bit didn’t post… but basically my granny went and bought me an iron. Why does princess soph get her things ironed???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.