Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see she has filtered the duck out of her desperate Dan jaw that was on show the other day. bleeping melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't believe we've gone through another thread in a day 😂 no wonder she bleeping dislikes us

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can I ask what the duck she's doing please?
She apparently has no time to clean or get a wash cos she's soooo busy but she can draw on boxes... Get some 12m £1 wrapping paper from b&m like normal people and grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 43
No one needs to buy her over priced gift wrap now, we can all scribble on an old box

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thankyou ❤ It was a difficult day today.
The little girl I mentioned earlier, her family wanted her dressed in her favourite pjs that happen to be some of my youngests favourite too and they're the same age so my heads been battered. I always say goodnight to everyone as I leave work, always have, but I don't know, tonight was harder than usual, kids always get to me more but I just sat with her for 5 min and sang her Some things never change - Frozen (that really sounds like I'm really intruding on someone elses daughter, but the parents did ask us to pop in every so often and sing or play little snippets of Some things never change or Let it go whenever no family members were visiting and I've never been asked anything like that but as a mummy myself, I'd do anything) so I've been in a bit of a funk tonight!!

I wish hinch would see how damaging she is to those little boys 💔
Sending you the biggest hug tonight you and that family have been on my mind all day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s no time apparently to do anything yet has time for scribbling on boxes?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.