Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my job, REALLY love my job and I'm really professional and I do my job well, I'm respectful and you know.. I do what needs to be done, I don't get too caught up in the feelings where it'll affect my job and the role I do, I do 100 things at once and you can't have mistakes, in my type of job you have to be strong and I'm usually really on the ball and I wait til I'm home to let my emotions out - but today, I couldn't get through the day properly. It's been a really tit day.
Tomorrow is a new day though!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
The fact you care is what makes you so perfect for that job โค

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love my job, REALLY love my job and I'm really professional and I do my job well, I'm respectful and you know.. I do what needs to be done, I don't get too caught up in the feelings where it'll affect my job and the role I do, I do 100 things at once and you can't have mistakes, in my type of job you have to be strong and I'm usually really on the ball and I wait til I'm home to let my emotions out - but today, I couldn't get through the day properly. It's been a really tit day.
Tomorrow is a new day though!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
I have such respect for you and what you do in your job.
I hope you rest tonight knowing that you are a wonderful human and that you have done something incredibly special for people who are going through such difficult times.
sending a big tattle shaped hug for you and all that you work with, youโ€™re a very very good person xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thankyou โค It was a difficult day today.
The little girl I mentioned earlier, her family wanted her dressed in her favourite pjs that happen to be some of my youngests favourite too and they're the same age so my heads been battered. I always say goodnight to everyone as I leave work, always have, but I don't know, tonight was harder than usual, kids always get to me more but I just sat with her for 5 min and sang her Some things never change - Frozen (that really sounds like I'm really intruding on someone elses daughter, but the parents did ask us to pop in every so often and sing or play little snippets of Some things never change or Let it go whenever no family members were visiting and I've never been asked anything like that but as a mummy myself, I'd do anything) so I've been in a bit of a funk tonight!!

I wish hinch would see how damaging she is to those little boys ๐Ÿ’”
Oh Danielle ๐Ÿ’” I hope you know what a special person you are. Love ya bubs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
sung to the tune of while shepherd's watched their flock by night.

While Sophie washes cloffs by night
And cries in the dogs bed
Jamie's banging Fiddle fingers
Out in the garden shed

Poor Sophie cries and cries some more
And Hennerz just ignores
The screaming, wailing nutty cow
Now prostrate on the floor

In comes Jamie smug as duck
Has had a good old shag
Bumping uglies with old Freda
The nasty two faced hag

He picks up Sophie off the floor
Grow.up you silly cow
Go and play with your dolls house
But get away from us now

Poor Sophie goes out of the door
She don't know what to do
She goes out in the garden
To film old Hennerz poo

She calls.her dad, her dad is glad
To see the back of Freda
He cries on her bony shoulder
With relief that it's all over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The little girl I mentioned earlier, her family wanted her dressed in her favourite pjs that happen to be some of my youngests favourite too and they're the same age so my heads been battered. I always say goodnight to everyone as I leave work, always have, but I don't know, tonight was harder than usual, kids always get to me more but I just sat with her for 5 min and sang her Some things never change - Frozen (that really sounds like I'm really intruding on someone elses daughter, but the parents did ask us to pop in every so often and sing or play little snippets of Some things never change or Let it go whenever no family members were visiting and I've never been asked anything like that but as a mummy myself, I'd do anything) so I've been in a bit of a funk tonight!!

this has made me cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ my little one as soon as sheโ€™s home from nursery she puts on her Elsa dressโ€ฆ u are a wonderful person Danielle x

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Out in the garden shed

And Hennerz just ignores

Has had a good old shag
The nasty two faced hag

Grow.up you silly cow
But get away from us now

To film old Hennerz poo

To see the back of Freda
LMAOOOOO duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Out in the garden shed

And Hennerz just ignores

Has had a good old shag
The nasty two faced hag

Grow.up you silly cow
But get away from us now

To film old Hennerz poo

To see the back of Freda
Oh. My. God ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My husband has just asked me what the duck is up with me because Iโ€™m crying laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

This is heartbreaking to read ๐Ÿ˜” you're amazing for doing what you do, it's a comfort knowing there are people like you that are so compassionate. I hope you're okay โค

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Reading that made me cry. My niece loved the frozen songs when she was younger. If I hear them now I still well up.

You are an amazing human being @Danielle0120 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sending hugs I'm sure her parents will be grateful of what you did for her. Absolutely beautiful x

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Out in the garden shed

And Hennerz just ignores

Has had a good old shag
The nasty two faced hag

Grow.up you silly cow
But get away from us now

To film old Hennerz poo

To see the back of Freda
Oh my duck, I am DONE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Out in the garden shed

And Hennerz just ignores

Has had a good old shag
The nasty two faced hag

Grow.up you silly cow
But get away from us now

To film old Hennerz poo

To see the back of Freda
That first verse just sent me in to a fit of laughter so hard my husband thought I had lost the plot!

Bravo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Out in the garden shed

And Hennerz just ignores

Has had a good old shag
The nasty two faced hag

Grow.up you silly cow
But get away from us now

To film old Hennerz poo

To see the back of Freda
duck me sideways :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
absolute genius

I need a Tena lady:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheโ€™s all fur coat and no knickers thatโ€™s what she is...I bleeping ate her!!! ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.