Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pigeon holed herself a long time ago..she's no talent to change direction and frankly she cleans duck all so surely her time must nearly be up? The only part of her that works hard is that twit of a thumb....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you are going away with your family and won't be waking up at home on Christmas day, how does your kid open a big walloping dolls house?
Hmm something sounds fishy

• Haha
Reactions: 42
• Shouted at Ron in the arcade for Cheating using his innitative to get the ball in the hoop
• Blamed him for a 'horrendous' day out at the fair
• Publicly humiliated him on the toilet
• Edited videos to make his speech and responses sound 'normal'
• Never addressed his issues and used him as bait to trolls

To name a few times.

'We're on this journey with Ron'

and the reverse video of Ronnie putting on vs taking off the bunny ears

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Q&A was 5 pitiful questions then...
Do continue on your travels home please , I like the bullshit answers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t be the only one who when reading the replies to her q&a about the likes and Christmas decorations got passive aggressive rant vibes about her tend bestie SS, especially saying she’s not into the big reveal of Christmas decorations and is only about making traditions with her boys and now SS has posted about her door display saying it’s their tradition and the boys just love it, almost seems like in response to her story 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ok so thoughts on the #mortgagegate situation. I suspect she was knocked back due to employment, I would imagine she is only on a yearly rolling contract so that there isn't a guaranteed income. She relies solely on being an 'Influencer' to make money, in the eyes of a lender that wouldn't be deemed a stable job. Also, as she is self employed she may have taken some of the Goverment Grants that were available last year, what they don't tell you, is that you have to declare them when applying for a mortgage. They are frowned upon with lenders.

Large mortgages just aren't a thing anymore, you do need a substantial deposit. I suspect her 'cash' is tied up in the business and not easily accessible, added to that, that Jimbobnojob doesn't work so it's a singular income.

Also, if she went through the whole application process and was knocked back at the final hurdle by an underwriter, it will leave a mark on her credit file so she won't be able to apply for another mortgage for a while.

She will want to go bigger and better than Stacey so I think she's probably been looking at properties well above her means.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Been busy working. No family on tap for me so it was manic school drops offs, nursery drop offs, rushing around getting everyone’s lives sorted so I go and work a few hours because Yano every penny counts.

It’s no use me saying it now, but this morning I was about to post to say I reckon we will get a “ask me anything” so she can disrepute last night’s discussions on here. Or at least distract us.

Of course staged as always. Not much to unpick that you haven’t already. Just wanted to add for the records that Ronnie is painting his dinosaur decorations in his segment after we had all speculated that he wouldn’t get to paint them. I believe he’s wearing his nursery shorts. Would those be worn at this time of year? Shorts? I send my kid off to nursery in full thermals, puddlesuit and wellies. It ain’t a cheap nursery either I’ll have you know 😂😂😂😂. Just wondering how long ago that was recorded. Were they even Xmas themed?? I think I’ve bought that exact set for my kid before & it wasn’t at Xmas. She’s very careful to not show the patio doors yet again in that video.
The clothes rail is in the background empty so it’s in the same batch of recording as the ortum winnaa clothing filming which I think could be as early as early October.

Anyway. I have other thoughts on other things she said but im going to hang out with my little Demi chef de Partie for a bit. Xx
Thats his "I'm a celeb" outfit. He took his mummaz place because she was too scared of being on tv with no filters

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok so thoughts on the #mortgagegate situation. I suspect she was knocked back due to employment, I would imagine she is only on a yearly rolling contract so that there isn't a guaranteed income. She relies solely on being an 'Influencer' to make money, in the eyes of a lender that wouldn't be deemed a stable job. Also, as she is self employed she may have taken some of the Goverment Grants that were available last year, what they don't tell you, is that you have to declare them when applying for a mortgage. They are frowned upon with lenders.

Large mortgages just aren't a thing anymore, you do need a substantial deposit. I suspect her 'cash' is tied up in the business and not easily accessible, added to that, that Jimbobnojob doesn't work so it's a singular income.

Also, if she went through the whole application process and was knocked back at the final hurdle by an underwriter, it will leave a mark on her credit file so she won't be able to apply for another mortgage for a while.

She will want to go bigger and better than Stacey so I think she's probably been looking at properties well above her means.
That makes sense and a while ago when she referenced setbacks🤔🤔

Just wondering,how long ago did the tattler state her friend overheard The computer said No conversation 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Also a grown woman with round the clock support, millions in the bank spent her Monday night sat on the floor crying so her mum had to iron her clothes for the following day.

what the actual duck is this. And who admits that thinking people will sympathise or relate? She’s a pine cone short of a £25 Christmas tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Thread title suggestion.

it takes more than a montage to get approved for a mortgage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Her newest story.
She hates when she isn’t home to put the boys to bed. She didn’t put them to bed when she went to Scotland 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.