Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust me when I say my mates want her to crash just like I did what she didn’t realise was she was trying to buy a house my best mate was selling 🤣 karma hey!!!! Nice to meet everyone ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is a lot to take in, it’s almost like we will have to revisit all her posts since October and see them in a different light. Anyone want to take one for the team and post some plagiarised quotes for her to help soften the blow? #prayforhinch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok so I’m pushing it here but they had a huge argument because apparently ‘ if he had kept his job they would of got the mortgage’ that’s it now because I can’t my mate in tit but thank you for welcoming me 🥰
duck me, it just gets better 😂😂😂😂😂 thing is it was probs her idea for h not to get a job. She said they had agreed he would be a stay at home dad so he can watch the kids grow up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok so I’m pushing it here but they had a huge argument because apparently ‘ if he had kept his job they would of got the mortgage’ that’s it now because I can’t my mate in tit but thank you for welcoming me 🥰
I feel so much better about my own life now. Things aren’t so rosy over in hinch towers now she isn’t getting her mansion to rival SS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is a lot to take in, it’s almost like we will have to revisit all her posts since October and see them in a different light. Anyone want to take one for the team and post some plagiarised quotes for her to help soften the blow? #prayforhinch
ALPACA my bags and go review…

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Do you think that’s why things between her and Inch haven’t been that great? She full on blames him for this downfall doesn’t she😆 and why he’s been going to church, praying for a miracle by the sounds of it 🤣🤣🤣
Kinda makes sense that we hardly see Inch now, he's off out working.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have some tea people, so little Miss Hinch tried to get a mortgage for a big house and it fell through because she couldn’t get a deposit big enough 🙊🙊🙊🙊 I have a friend who works at a broker who deals a lot with ‘celebs’ she isn’t directly connected but overheard a conversation if you get me 🤫 seems the tide is turning!!!
In the words of our lord and saviour

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why has it made me so happy that them two cunts got turned down for a mortgage? 😂 couldn’t of happened to two nicer people! Serves her right for trying to be Billy Big Bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 38
duck me, it just gets better 😂😂😂😂😂 thing is it was probs her idea for h not to get a job. She said they had agreed he would be a stay at home dad so he can watch the kids grow up
Can still watch ur kids grow up even if u work, two bin lids they are.
I detest working nightshift so much but I do it as my partner works days… he does 6 days and I do 3 nights.. but means that one of us is always with the kids and we don’t have to pay for childcare… we used to pay over £1000 a month for childcare 😳

we are actually saving for a mortgage now funnily enough… I’m afraid to laugh about hinch being refused a mortgage cos I scudded myself last weekend laughing about her “broken toe”cos I then broke my bastarding finger the next day LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.