Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck everything else for a moment...
Glow worn and the song from this recap are the best tattle moments I've had. DyingšŸ¤£ I honestly wish I knew who you all really were and that we could meet up for a drink and just laugh like this in person mehhh

I actually can't keep up lately as threads are moving so quickly and I have 3 children I actually look after and spend time with but I'm always reading. :)

Ps couldn't not pay tribute to the world famous shoulder and decided to honour said shoulder with a new profile picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh godā€¦.an ex colleague has just tagged me in the f+f comp to win the new stuff šŸ™„ oh well I do need some new dusters

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I donā€™t think that hinch will have another range with Tesco. I think he range is doing ok but definitely not as well as they excepted. She should have bought this range out years ago and then it would have sold very well. But sheā€™s basically reinventing the wheel. Her hincers have grey stuff for days because she used to promote them and now sheā€™s bringing out almost the exact same thing it with a crudely drawn heart on it. Yes they will be some diehard hincers who will buy anything with her name on but there will also be some who already got that seersucker bedding from dunelm so why would they buy it again.
Exactly this! Sheā€™s 3 years to late with it. Imagine at her height when everything she brought from B&M would be sold out in an instant. As you say all this stuff like the grey baskets and that her sheep already have because she was promoting them from other retailers way before tescoxhinch came along.

Reactions: 27
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I canā€™t unsee this now, Lenny Henry, how did they not realise! How did tattlers not mention this before. Canā€™t keep up with the threads, supposed to be wrapping presents and online shopping when I finish my real job ( not tend job) but Iā€™m on tattle every night trying to keep up, some funny fuckers on here, make me roll up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Used
The absolute nut job that is GFC has just done a load of stories of a teshhhhco haul of new hinch tit, and she found a pj set that Hinch herself hasnā€™t even shown (itā€™s tit and has a crap cup of coffee ā€œdesignā€ on it, and it comes with a matching scrunchie. I repeat, this is not a drill, a scrunchie.) all tied up in hinch ribbon šŸ¤®

she also showed her drawers at reduced to clear and she got herself the Del Boy dressing gown which she called ā€œmint colourā€ šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ edited to add I fort it was champayyyyyyne guyyyyysssssch??? God sheā€™s an embarrassment View attachment 909090View attachment 909091View attachment 909096Edited to add receipts guyyyssssccchhhh,pop over for a laugh, sheā€™s tagged her in it all as well, imagine constantly sharing your desperate need for attention and then tagging someone you donā€™t know in it!!!!!!!!šŸ™ˆ
I can't bare watching her. She's grim! She's one of those that just buys tit for the sake of the Gram. And then get gifted things like Minky. Grabby cunts

Reactions: 20
The absolute nut job that is GFC has just done a load of stories of a teshhhhco haul of new hinch tit, and she found a pj set that Hinch herself hasnā€™t even shown (itā€™s tit and has a crap cup of coffee ā€œdesignā€ on it, and it comes with a matching scrunchie. I repeat, this is not a drill, a scrunchie.) all tied up in hinch ribbon šŸ¤®

she also showed her drawers at reduced to clear and she got herself the Del Boy dressing gown which she called ā€œmint colourā€ šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ edited to add I fort it was champayyyyyyne guyyyyysssssch??? God sheā€™s an embarrassment View attachment 909090View attachment 909091View attachment 909096Edited to add receipts guyyyssssccchhhh,pop over for a laugh, sheā€™s tagged her in it all as well, imagine constantly sharing your desperate need for attention and then tagging someone you donā€™t know in it!!!!!!!!šŸ™ˆ
She's right up there on my dislikes. Vileeeee woman

Reactions: 14
I really thought Lonnie was going to reply 'I haz got Foootz muummaz and it's not brokened like yours, no duck off with that phone it's making me look shiney'

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oop, Jamieā€™s been peeping through the door again taking sneaky pics of Sopha modelling her new tat
View attachment 908623
@Bunnykins and @Andioooop youve inspired me šŸ˜‚

There are plenty more verses available, please join in šŸŽ¶:

Iā€™m too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
Shoulderā€™s in my adverts
Iā€™m too sexy for Mario
Too sexy for Mario
Even when Iā€™m Glasgow
And Iā€™m too sexy for you Tattlers
Too sexy for you Tattlers
No way Iā€™m a member

Iā€™m a muppet, you know what I mean
And I can do my little #no-ads on my stories
Yeah on my stories, on my stories
I hide my little ads on my stories
1C77C8E9-2EC3-4411-875A-94116E3AE561.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I feel so bad for Katie, her mum seems to use her a lot for attention and while I understand itā€™s important to raise awareness, but itā€™s not about that, is it? šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I think she was meaning him saying mmm after she said thatā€™s nice šŸ¤£
All I heard her say was ā€œWhat as he got. At nice niceā€.

Ronnieā€™s silent speech is more coherent than her mumbo jumbo.

edited because now my words are missing!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I feel so bad for Katie, her mum seems to use her a lot for attention and while I understand itā€™s important to raise awareness, but itā€™s not about that, is it? šŸ˜”
I didnā€™t like the story she posted this morning with Katie in her bed. I felt it was a bit of an invasion of her privacy especially as she wasnā€™t covered with a blanket from her waist down. Itā€™s definitely good to raise awareness but let her have her dignity.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Ronnie and Lennie really are gorgeous wee things. Shame about their idiot mother.

Reactions: 22
"Loves Wrendale"
The only Wrendale I've noticed in that house is the biscuit tin.
Wrendale country kitchen incoming. šŸ™„

Reactions: 25
Iā€™ve started a new job so need to keep my trap shut, but another member of staff was on about the Hinch collection she bought for her daughter from Tesco for Christmas, luckily I had my back to her & my eyes rolled so far to the back of my head! FML.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Saw a guy walk out of tescos with one of those Xmas trees today said to my partner bleeping size of the pine cones on that tree wasnā€™t until we got in tesco realised it was her crap tree

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.